What does the liberals think about enhanced interrogation now?

Maybe there aren't. But I think you're missing my point. My point is that, even if there are.....

How would you KNOW there are.....unless you already know what they know?????

:eusa_eh:

If you can't think of situation where you'd torture someone, I'd say you don't have much of an imagination. But again, you're missing my point.

....And, you can't answer my question!!

You can't very-well torture someone, for information, unless you know they have that information!!

If you already KNOW they have that information, YOU must ALSO have that information!!!

So....what's the point OF torture....except for the entertainment-value??!!!

Dictionaries mean something to a fifth grader

They have no legal standing

Amnest Int'l has no legal standing either.

Fact is the waterbording stopped major terrorist attacks from occurring in the US.

Before the waterboarding the terrorists will taunting interrogators.

Afterwards they sang.

It was done only on three arch terrorists and it was well worth it.

Which ones.....and, WHO was tortured?????

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>....​

None were tortured.

You can't very-well torture someone, for information, unless you know they have that information!!

If you already KNOW they have that information, YOU must ALSO have that information!!!

That's a fallacious argument. Knowledge of the existence of information isn't the same thing as possessing the information. You can know that someone knows where they live, but not know where they live yourself. You're mixing up the two.

I have no problem with cutting off a little bit of a Terrorist at a time until he told me and I verified what I wanted to know. Shit happens. ~shrug~

Last edited:
I have no problem with cutting off a little bit of a Terrorist at a time until he told me and I verified what I wanted to know. Shit happens. ~shrug~

I'm sorry the mean ol' terrorists scared you.

But way too many outstanding people have died in order to secure those ideals that make America great for you to just toss aside their sacrifice because you're scared.

But way too many outstanding people have died in order to secure those ideals that make America great for you to just toss aside their sacrifice because you're scared.

LOL :clap2: Your a funny guy :)

Thanks.

Too bad you are all too willing to toss aside the sacrifices of so many, just because you don't value American ideals enough to sacrifice anything.

Thanks.

Too bad you are all too willing to toss aside the sacrifices of so many, just because you don't value American ideals enough to sacrifice anything.

~yawn~ You can sleep peacefully at night because rough men are ready to do their duty.

Thanks.

~yawn~ You can sleep peacefully at night because rough men are ready to do their duty.

Too bad you can't.
Soiling your lil' diapers and ready to toss out every American ideal just because an idiot with a bandana over his face makes you weak in the knees.

Thank God we are protected by men and women of sterner stuff.

Thanks.

Too bad you can't.
Soiling your lil' diapers and ready to toss out every American ideal just because an idiot with a bandana over his face makes you weak in the knees.

Nothing but personal attacks because your feelings are hurt or something. ~shrug~

Too bad you can't.

Nothing but personal attacks because your feelings are hurt or something. ~shrug~

I have little tolerance for those who crap on the sacrifices of those who have fought and died to secure and protect your rights and priviledges and to keep America something worth dying for.

This has been bothering me since I saw it the frist time. You should change the "does" to a "do" in your title.

Too bad you can't.

I have little tolerance for those who crap on the sacrifices of those who have fought and died to secure and protect your rights and priviledges and to keep America something worth dying for.

Oh so you have been thanking me.

That's a fallacious argument. Knowledge of the existence of information isn't the same thing as possessing the information.

No...no...no....we're talking about info an individual has!!

....And, just a little-bit sadistic.

Forum List

Back