What Does The World Think About Obama?

The world's markets are plunging over this, and you watch,

a month or two from now if they stay down, the RW propaganda machine will blame Obama.

I guarantee.

That is why Trump is celebrating Brexit

In a nutshell.....

a. "WOW! Obama THREATENS Great Britain with Trade Penalties if They Exit EU"
WOW! Obama THREATENS Great Britain with Trade Penalties if They Exit EU (VIDEO)

b. "Results
UK votes to LEAVE the EU

EU Referendum results, counting complete
Leave
Vote share
51.9%
VOTES17,410,742 VOTES"
EU Referendum Results - BBC News

"Brexit: Britain Votes with Trump, against Hillary, Obama"
Brexit: Britain Votes for Trump over Hillary, Obama
Will Commander Asshat Barry bring out the crocodile tears??
maxresdefault.jpg

who knew 'Britain' was the entire world? can you name one country that actually wants to ban him? can you name one country that wants to ban Trump? I can name a few.... including........... Britian.
Petulant little president Barry sure knows how to treat his allies!

Bet you noted his whining about the Supreme Court decision on his immigration grab.

As they say, "Time wounds all heels."

uh-huh. there was no 'decision' on his immigration 'grab' because the Court is in a deadlock due to the inactiveness from the (R) congress going fwd with hearings on Scalia's replacement. so the status quo remains. that is far different than the Court making a ruling.

There certainly was a decision.
The correct one.

Did you know that until the early 1800s there were an even number of justices on the court?
There is no reason for the Supreme Court to provide decisions in every case. The 10th amendment indicates that, and we saw it in yesterday's allowing the lower court decision to apply.

The Supreme Court remains the single best reason to vote for Trump.

Did you know that the reason why the Constitution is a living document, means it can be amended? Why do you suppose the # of justices was changed to an odd number ?

The world's markets are plunging over this, and you watch,

a month or two from now if they stay down, the RW propaganda machine will blame Obama.

I guarantee.

That is why Trump is celebrating Brexit

Trump is in Scotland talking about how awesome the suites are in his golf resort. And how he's doing well in the swing states.

President Obama is the most popular politician in America

Meanwhile, the Republican led Congress sits at 14%

Please....for my personal amusement, reply:

Knowing of Obama's long and unbroken record of gaffes, blunders, total and colossal mistakes in both domestic and foreign policy......

...please tell me you still would have voted for this loser.

The world looks at the US and laughs because we have two bafoons who have displayed zero leadership qualities are the best we have for candidates. Its hilarious and I laugh at my country with them.

Knowing of Obama's long and unbroken record of gaffes, blunders, total and colossal mistakes in both domestic and foreign policy......

Why? Because he is a top 10 President of all time

Stopped a depression
Universal Healthcare
Killed bin Laden
Added 10 million jobs
Expanded gay rights
Recognition of Cuba

What have Republicans accomplished in the last ten years?
Shut down the Government

Last edited:
The world looks at the US and laughs because we have two bafoons who have displayed zero leadership qualities are the best we have for candidates. Its hilarious and I laugh at my country with them.

Hillary is respected around the world and has a proven track record

Trump is looked at as a buffoon

who knew 'Britain' was the entire world? can you name one country that actually wants to ban him? can you name one country that wants to ban Trump? I can name a few.... including........... Britian.
Petulant little president Barry sure knows how to treat his allies!

Bet you noted his whining about the Supreme Court decision on his immigration grab.

As they say, "Time wounds all heels."

uh-huh. there was no 'decision' on his immigration 'grab' because the Court is in a deadlock due to the inactiveness from the (R) congress going fwd with hearings on Scalia's replacement. so the status quo remains. that is far different than the Court making a ruling.

There certainly was a decision.
The correct one.

Did you know that until the early 1800s there were an even number of justices on the court?
There is no reason for the Supreme Court to provide decisions in every case. The 10th amendment indicates that, and we saw it in yesterday's allowing the lower court decision to apply.

The Supreme Court remains the single best reason to vote for Trump.

Did you know that the reason why the Constitution is a living document, means it can be amended? Why do you suppose the # of justices was changed to an odd number ?

1. It is not a 'living document/' That phrase was invented by those who wish to assassinate it.
The amendment process proves that.

2. The number of justices was increased due to more 'western' states entering the Union, more cases, and the need for lawyers with knowledge of those states' law.

3. Did you notice that four Justices voted as a block to allow the President to write laws????
Clearly they should be imprisoned for pretending that they honor the Constitution.

Stopped a depression
Universal Healthcare
Killed bin Laden
Added 10 million jobs
Expanded gay rights
Recognition of Cuba

Shut down the Government

Why are you afraid to answer this query?

Hillary is respected around the world and has a proven track record

Trump is looked at as a buffoon

Comedy gold!!!!

So ...Obama informs the Brits that they have a stronger negotiating position as part of the EU than as an individual country?

PC Pouts....mean Obama!

Stopped a depression
Universal Healthcare
Killed bin Laden
Added 10 million jobs
Expanded gay rights
Recognition of Cuba

Shut down the Government

Why are you afraid to answer this query?

Considering the Republicans were the alternative, America did not have a choice

And with Trump as an alternative?
The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Well Putin did name a goat after Obama.

Though more significantly, he is a two bit authoritarian oligarch whom conservatives seem to adore and carefully listen to. They are freedom loving folk...for sure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back