What Does "Top Talent" Think about Working in States that Ban Abortion?

You can try and reconcile what you don't know until the cows go home, RW.
Texas is growing faster than any other state. I do believe it's the job market
and their politics that make it attractive.
Texas comes in fifth, behind Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, and Utah. And most of that "growth" is coming from south of the border, LOL.

Let me make it simple

How many businesses are flocking to Texas NOW after..

Voter Suppression
Strictest abortion laws in the country
Lax handgun rules
Low vaccination rates

Texas was not as batshit crazy in 2010-2020
folks have been heading there in masses since 2010.

moreover since xiden took office they are begging him to keep people out and he ignores them

People seem to think that low taxes and business friendly financial infrastructure are all that is needed to attract good jobs but that isn’t really the case. Not in jobs that require skilled educated labor. People are looking at what is there where they they are moving, the culture, the schools, etc. The younger educated generation is far more supportive of diversity, lgbtq and women’s rights. When states attempted to institute laws against gay rights, business was affected.

The higher educated people will stay out of states that pass laws like the one in Texas.

Business won't move there and the state will continue the downward spiral.

If we stay at our present trajectory, going from state to state will be like going from country to country.

Evidently this is what we want.

It's like that now.

I went to red states this past spring. It was worse than the last time I was in red states.

Many of them have third world conditions.

Roads in such bad condition that 8 days of driving on them caused a 5 month old BF Goodrich tire to be destroyed.

Crime is terrible. I stayed at a Best Western in Tulsa by the airport, twice someone tried to break into my room when I was there. I was afraid to leave the room.

Air that literally made me vomit and caused a sinus infection.

Filth in so many places. I wanted to tell people to clean up their area. Wow what a mess.

People aren't as friendly either. In some places, down right rude. If I didn't talk with a southern accent in Texas people were very rude. One lady at the Cadillac Ranch store actually tried to steal some of my work photos off my phone by taking photos of them with her phone. When I asked her to delete them she refused. I had to tell her that if she didn't, I would let Getty Images lawyers know about it and they will be very happy to sue her. She finally deleted them.

I could go on but I think intelligent people get my point.

The stark difference between blue and red states is dramatic.

Last edited:
It's like that now.

I went to red states this past spring. It was worse than the last time I was in red states.

Roads in such bad condition that 8 days of driving on them caused a 5 month old BF Goodrich tire to be destroyed.

Crime is terrible. I stayed at a Best Western in Tulsa by the airport, twice someone tried to break into my room when I was there. I was afraid to leave the room.

Filth in so many places. I wanted to tell people to clean up their area. Wow what a mess.

People aren't as friendly either. In some places, down right rude. If I didn't talk with a southern accent in Texas people were very rude. One lady at the Cadillac Ranch store actually tried to steal some of my work photos of my phone by taking photos of them with her phone. When I asked her to delete them she refused. I had to tell her that if she didn't, I would let Getty Images lawyers know about it and they will be very happy to sue her. She finally deleted them.

Good grief

It's like that now.

People aren't as friendly either. In some places, down right rude. If I didn't talk with a southern accent in Texas people were very rude. One lady at the Cadillac Ranch store actually tried to steal some of my work photos of my phone by taking photos of them with her phone. When I asked her to delete them she refused. I had to tell her that if she didn't, I would let Getty Images lawyers know about it and they will be very happy to sue her. She finally deleted them.

It's obvious that when you go to a Blue state you ignore the slums.

It's like that now.

You apparently haven't been in LA, SF, Detroit, St. Louis, Philadelphia, NYC, Baltimore or Chicago lately eh?

Yes for the most severe of animalistic humans I sure do but there is no comparison to killing a baby in its mother's womb to euthanizing rabid killers except maybe in your fuck'd up mind.

This used to be what was actually neat art.
View attachment 535758

This is what is considered cooled art these days.
View attachment 535759

Only the brain damaged would not be able to discern the difference.
Woah talk about apples and oranges and stuff as totally subjective as what constitutes "art".

If you support the death penalty then you de-facto support collateral killing of innocent people in the process. That's a given because innocent people have ended up on death row and have been executed.

Forum List

Back