What Does "Top Talent" Think about Working in States that Ban Abortion?

The ten best cities in the US are run by Democrats

If you want to visit a shit hole…..visit a red state
Then name those (and who says they are) and we will check the level of shit. Can you manage that, or are you going to continue saying nothing?

I know.

The only reason why the far right goes on and on about Chicago is because a lot of African Americans live there.
You name the cities then with a higher murder rate and who runs them. That asshole won't.

I have been to Mississippi, W Virginia, Louisiana, Kentucky……all Red Shit Holes
I have lived in WV and KY, and parts of them are crud: but so is FL, you know how it is, you got your good points, in just about any place, and you have your bad.

However, NYC, Chicago and LA are exceptions, there just isn’t much good in them.

Actually I was in South Chicago in April.

I had no problem.

My only complaints about the Chicago area are,

A lot of traffic caused by construction.

Their toll pay system doesn't record out of state license plates as having registered with their pay by plate system so I ended up getting a notice of not paid on the toll and a fine even though I had signed up with the system. I called to find out what the problem was. They said yes, I was correctly signed up but their system doesn't record out of state plates as paid. I said "that's quite a racket you've got going there." They fixed the problem and I didn't pay the fines.

Other than that, the roads were normal, I didn't see ghost towns, I didn't see any horrible poverty I saw in places like Missouri, South Dakota and Oklahoma. I wasn't afraid in the hotels. No one tried to break into my hotel room. The air didn't make me sick.

It was nothing like the red states I went through.
You probably didn’t visit any problem areas, so your trip was uneventful. But I guess that is evident. Horrible poverty is there, whether you saw it or not. And so is grave danger. I don’t mean to chide, but the murder rate in Chicago is worse now than it was in LA in the 1980s.

It’s a brilliant move actually. If the OP’s premise is correct it will prevent Texas from turning blue. But there will still be plenty of smart, hard-working people living in Texas for sure. The crime rate will probably go down also.

Good luck with that Texas and any state that passes the same anti abortion law.
Did it ever occur to you that millions of us are more than happy to not have to live around "the smartest people in the room" if they are so morally bankrupt that killing babies troubles their conscience not at all?

Forum List

Back