What Else Can Go Wrong At The Democratic National Carnival?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Delegates for Crazy Bernie protesting the fact there were screwed by the rigged system?
Occupy Wall Street people protesting in the streets?
Crooked Hillary having a coughing fit during her acceptance speech?
Crooked Hillary reminding the audience the 30,000 emails she deleted are not on the Wikileaks server.
Wacky Wasserman-Schultz reminding the audience she is a Jew and would therefore not approve the policy to point out Crazy Bernie was a Jew?
Wacky Wasserman-Schultz saying at least she did not email a pic of her private parts like her friend Anthony Weiner?

Delegates for Crazy Bernie protesting the fact there were screwed by the rigged system?
Crooked Hillary reminding the audience the 30,000 emails she deleted are not on the Wikileaks server.
Wacky Wasserman-Schultz reminding the audience she is a Jew and would therefore not approve the policy to point out Crazy Bernie was a Jew?
Wacky Wasserman-Schultz saying at least she did not email a pic of her private parts like her friend Anthony Weiner?
Unlike the gop convention , (a cluster fuck from start to finish) any thing that happens at the Democratic Convention will be a improvement.

Unlike the gop convention , (a cluster fuck from start to finish) any thing that happens at the Democratic Convention will be a improvement.
I don't know about that. It is going to be a pretty tall order to beat chachi and one of the duck guys.

I don't know about that. It is going to be a pretty tall order to beat chachi and one of the duck guys.
Different audience , they aren't playing to the never graduated high school crowd.

Different audience , they aren't playing to the never graduated high school crowd.
True. You got me there.

Hillary couldn't even win the nomination without the democrat party screwing it's own people. Is it just a coincidence that high profile democrat Debby Schultz quits just when Bernie is going public about being cheated out of delegates?

Crooked candidate, crooked party, all exposed....MELTDOWN!

ANOTHER E-MAIL SCANDAL ROCKS DNC / DEMOCRATS!

:lmao:

Loathe I say this, but IF Muslim gunman with a huge gun and a backpack of ammo shot up the DNC, and still liberals would defend Muslim extremist and attack gun culture at the same time, Conflicted and neurotic this current batch of liberals seem Goodspeed, the DNC.

Loathe I say this, but Muslim gunman with a huge gun and a backpack of ammo shot up the DNC, and still liberals would defend Muslim extremist and attack gun culture at the same time, Conflicted and neurotic this current batch of liberals seem Goodspeed, the DNC.
Really where?

Loathe I say this, but Muslim gunman with a huge gun and a backpack of ammo shot up the DNC, and still liberals would defend Muslim extremist and attack gun culture at the same time, Conflicted and neurotic this current batch of liberals seem Goodspeed, the DNC.
Really where?
I really hope that doesn't happen. Nobody got hurt in Cleveland during the RNC, let's stay safe. OK?

Really where?
I really hope that doesn't happen. Nobody got hurt in Cleveland during the RNC, let's stay safe. OK?
You were speculating?
The only problems at the dnc would be the same as the rnc except for the plagiarism.

Forum List

Back