What Embarrasses Me As A White Person

Insensitive Imbecilities of White People: Do they exist?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Whites Need Apply

• Whites Are A Minority

• White People Are Treated Unfairly

• White? There is no such thang

• Total voters

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
What Embarrasses Me As A White Person? It's a serious issue that matters little in the great scheme of things, but it's there. Like a wart on somebody's chin there it is.

Being of good British stock
stock that founded this great nation and our neighbor to the north, British Canada, I am constantly amused and puzzled at the imbecilities of white people whining.

What do you think as a white person?

What do you think as a non white person?

I'm so White I'm damn near clear. There hasn't been a day in the last half year I've thought about being White. But I know that my friends and acquaintances of color think about their racial identity every day.

That pisses me off about White people. They generally impose some albeit subtle racism, Whites rarely imagine the added stress someone other must endure.

That being said, there are White people who consider their whiteness every day, but they use race to satisfy some deeper need to feel superior.

And that pisses me off about White people too. The arrogance and bitterness all supremisits frames his outlook are bad for humanity, and bad politics.

As a white person, back scratchers.

strange-people-on-beach-0004.jpg

As a non-white person, the money I wasted on sunscreen.

beach-pictures-0003.jpg

It's the cowardliness and the consulationism of material wealth.

oh and the way we always have to justify our grievance from some other angle than the self.-" I wouldn't care if it was just me in the faulty lift, but an elderly person and a black kid were in it as we hurtled to the ground" -wtf YOU were in it as it hurtled to the ground.isnt tha good enough???

What embarrasses me as a white man is how quickly other whites will fall all over themselves apologizing for the treatment of blacks in this country even though they personally had nothing to do with any of it. It embarrasses me that whites lack the balls to require that blacks accept their part of the responsibility for their lot in life in addition to any responsibility belonging to our white ancestors. Clearly, their situation is NOT 100% the fault of whites. Blacks share in the blame for their current situation.

We have allowed victim culture to become too intertwined into the fabric of American life. It will have to end, as it is now pushing the border between sanity and insanity. However, it is so out of control that it will probably end badly, as you cannot give handouts to people then take them away with all hell breaking loose. This is what embarrasses me about white people: we allowed certain groups to perpetuate the fraud of Victimology to the point where it is harming our nation. We should have known better.

The whole world is running and risking their lives to come live with white people

Forum List

Back