What Embarrasses Me As A White Person

Insensitive Imbecilities of White People: Do they exist?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Whites Need Apply

• Whites Are A Minority

• White People Are Treated Unfairly

• White? There is no such thang

• Total voters

Among humanity, the concept of "race" is a cultural thing, not a biological thing.

What Embarrasses Me As A White Person? It's a serious issue that matters little in the great scheme of things, but it's there. Like a wart on somebody's chin there it is.

Being of good British stock
stock that founded this great nation and our neighbor to the north, British Canada, I am constantly amused and puzzled at the imbecilities of white people whining.

What do you think as a white person?

What do you think as a non white person?

Race use to be an issue for me but it's not anymore. Like the life of activist Malcolm X shows, people's views about things can change. I'm a Black whose views about race have changed in a way that is kind of like Malcolm X. He still remained dedicated to serving Black advancement though he became willing to work with Whites & no longer saw them as "the devil." Whereas with me, I went from being pro-black to a point now where I am honestly kind of particularly fond of the White race. They are the most excellent of the races in my opinion...they lead in everything, the very meaning of "excellent."

Last edited:
What Embarrasses Me As A White Person? It's a serious issue that matters little in the great scheme of things, but it's there. Like a wart on somebody's chin there it is.

stock that founded this great nation and our neighbor to the north, British Canada, I am constantly amused and puzzled at the imbecilities of white people whining.

The only thing I would think that would be embarrassing for whites is the lengths whites as a group go through trying to prove their superiority. Why they get embarrassed over some random cave chimp racist has always mystified me. If you arent a racist why be embarrassed?

Race use to be an issue for me but it's not anymore. Like the life of activist Malcolm X shows, people's views about things can change. I'm a Black whose views about race have changed in a way that is kind of like Malcolm X. He still remained dedicated to serving Black advancement though he became willing to work with Whites & no longer saw them as "the devil." Whereas with me, I went from being pro-black to a point now where I am honestly kind of particularly fond of the White race. They are the most excellent of the races in my opinion...they lead in everything, the very meaning of "excellent."

Hey, Thanks...Wait a minute, I don't have to do anything to earn that accolade do I? I'm one of those lazy white boys.

Hey, Thanks...Wait a minute, I don't have to do anything to earn that accolade do I? I'm one of those lazy white boys.

:) :lol: just generally speaking, the facts are the facts. The White race leads in all good things (science, advancement, etc.) That is what "excellent" means, your excellency :lol: .

-

I am thankful that the rightwing white christians are leaving this earth and are not being replaced in equal numbers :eusa_dance: :thewave::thup:

Forum List

Back