What everyone is overlooking about Kavanaugh

Let's see if we understand this. A person is unfit for the Supreme Court because he got angry at people who were blatantly trying to derail his confirmation in every way possible, even to the extent of presuming him guilty until proven innocent.

He's angry because he's got something to hide.
If this was all just something pulled out of Feinstein's ass, he would have calmly welcomed any questions and an FBI investigation into the allegations.

Could be that this is some sort of vast left wing pay back for denying Merrick Garland even one fucking interview with a senator much less a confirmation hearing.

Of course that's what it is. and only idiots believe otherwise.

One problem

Mitch had precedence

He's proven himself to be too partisan to sit on the highest court anyway.

Yes, because Sotomayor, Kagan, and Breyer, and Ginsburg aren't too partisan, right?

After his conspiracy theory laced opening rant last week he shouldn't even be in consideration.

What conspiracy? He called out the very people who have been smearing him and actively attempting to derail his appointment solely for political purposes. What issue do you have with the truth?

After the bullshit the Democrats pulled...you betcha. You reap what you sow bitches. Cry me a fucking river. Kavanaugh will hate you the same way I do...with good reason. Now fuck off.
So, how long have you hated America?
I love America... that is why I hate Democrats.

So keep crying...we are going to crush you out of existence. This was the last straw.

Gee, the Dems finally do what the Republicans have done for years....show up to a knife fight with a gun (instead of a covered dish..... thank you Bill Maher).

Could be that this is some sort of vast left wing pay back for denying Merrick Garland even one fucking interview with a senator much less a confirmation hearing.
Shove Mitch McConnell up your ass and have a good day.

They denied Merrick 100% legally. There were no dirty tricks...no lies...no ambushes.

The Democrats are straight Evil. Underhanded. Deceitful.

Like the MAFFIA they decended from.

But the gloves are 100% off now...and honestly... the reckoning is far overdue.

[

DERP

Nazi creep, you and your Nazicrat party have waged a frontal assault on due process, equal protection under the law, and the rights of the accused.

You are in fact waging war against the Constitution of the United States. In what light could we NOT see you and your entire party as traitors and enemy combatants waging civil war to overthrow the legitimate government?

XXXX-Mod Edit -- tone the Nazi thing down a notch.. Uncensored2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see if we understand this. A person is unfit for the Supreme Court because he got angry at people who were blatantly trying to derail his confirmation in every way possible, even to the extent of presuming him guilty until proven innocent.

If this was all just something pulled out of Feinstein's ass, he would have calmly welcomed any questions and an FBI investigation into the allegations.

they trash his reputation, his name, his family, and you expect him to calmly welcome questions from his attackers?

Wow, just a little hysterical here.
Only losers attack the messenger when they can't attack the TRUTH in the message.

Here is the truth, Nazi.

Brett Kavanaugh will be confirmed to the court. All of you little Himmlers will claim that you have "tarnished" him, yet he will defend the Constitution you so bitterly hate nonetheless.

You've lost, Nazi.

Right, because being accused of vile acts by vicious morons, over and over against is not upsetting if it is not true.

Do you really believe this shit you are spewing?

Again, guilty until proven innocent. Heck, I'd be highly ticked off if I knew my children were going to hear their Dad accused of being a rapist the rest of their lives, and yes, no matter WHAT comes out of the investigation, the idiots will continue calling him that forever.

Again, guilty until proven innocent. Heck, I'd be highly ticked off if I knew my children were going to hear their Dad accused of being a rapist the rest of their lives, and yes, no matter WHAT comes out of the investigation, the idiots will continue calling him that forever.

It is not credible that liberals don't know that.

THey are vile lying scum.

[

DERP

Nazi creep, you and your Nazicrat party have waged a frontal assault on due process, equal protection under the law, and the rights of the accused.

You are in fact waging war against the Constitution of the United States. In what light could we NOT see you and your entire party as traitors and enemy combatants waging civil war to overthrow the legitimate government?

You Nazis are fucking traitors.

You know, I used to think you were too hard on the Dems...that moderaration was in order...but you were right, and I was wrong. Liberals have no redeaming qualities.

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.
I find it impossible to believe that ford would’ve left leland to be the next (as she was the only other female there) to be brutalized.

She was 15 years old.
A girl. And terrified.
Why are you projecting a mature adult's thought and action process onto her?
Fully grown women who are attacked would not act much differently.
It's called "fight or flight".
a frightened girl WOULD want her friend out of there!
again, subsequently, would ford not have told leland about what had happened to her to warn her against 2 "rapists?"
please - give me a break - nothing adds up in the fictional tale of ford

If being partisan disqualifies one from being on the Supreme Court then Ginsburg needs to step down now. She has made her dislike for Trump well known so by the standard being presented here she could not make fair and impartial rulings and should not be on the court.

She was 15 years old.
A girl. And terrified.
Why are you projecting a mature adult's thought and action process onto her?
Fully grown women who are attacked would not act much differently.
It's called "fight or flight".

She was 51 years old, bribed a million dollars and terrified that abortion could be threatened.

It's called "paid to perjure"

After the bullshit the Democrats pulled...you betcha. You reap what you sow bitches. Cry me a fucking river. Kavanaugh will hate you the same way I do...with good reason. Now fuck off.

She came out in 2o12, hardly a Dem scheme.

Bullshit. She is a liar. And you are a liar. A worthless piece of shit floating in the sewer of leftism with all your worthless piece of shit liberal buddies.

She may well have had something happen to her...but it wasn't Brett Kavanaugh. EVERYONE she said corroberated her story has said she is full of crap....even her own bff. The Dems knew it was bullshit...that's why they waited instead of announcing it months ago, WHEN THEY FOUND OUT ABOUT IT.

Now go crawl under a rock with the rest of the leftist worms.

She came out in 2o12, hardly a Dem scheme.

Not really Ahmed.

She never mentioned Kavanaugh until she met with the Soros scouts in 2018 who helped her draft her childish letter, For a person with a graduate degree, the letter is a bit questionable. One would think Dr. Ford would be much better at crafting written documents.

Say, Ford DID write it, didn't she? I mean, the Soros agents didn't hand her the letter with the first envelope of cash, did they.

So Ahmed, IF the FBI finds that the Nazicrat party was in contact with Dr. Ford before this letter was sent, what would you as a Hamas fighter suggest they do?

Forum List

Back