What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

He has, like, orange hair, man! And a BIG HEAD. And he's fat. He tweets, has the brains of a farm animal, is an embarrassment to the world and his feet smell bad. And he terrorizes poor comedians like Kathy Griffin. Now he has violated the high alter of the Left's Religion: he has denounced the Paris Accord as a BIG RIPOFF for America! Next he will say that climate change is a big NOTHING BURGER!

The man is a parasite! He needs to go now! We must impeach him at ALL COSTS!

kc8760.jpg

I don't see Trump being that "hands on" He's more the type to tell his associates to "get 'er done" and to work out the details between themselves. The same way Trump didn't personally chose the instructors at Trump University, or even write his own inauguration speech. He's surrounded himself with folks who do all he heavy lifting and give Trump the credit. Look at Trumps best selling book, Art of the deal. Trump hired somebody to write it for him.

That's what a great leader does. That's why he surrounds himself with great people and trusts them to reach his goals. If they don't, they're fired.

As you know, it was former President Barack Hussein Obama's good friend and domestic terrorist Bill Ayers who wrote Obama's books for him. Did you ever see the former president try to speak without a teleprompter? Sad, really sad.
No, Obama wrote his own book

Trump has never even read Art of the Deal

Trump had a private meeting with Comey, that Comey said was inappropriate. During the meeting Trump asked for Comey's loyalty, and pressured Comey to drop the investigation of Flynn., And when Comey didn't drop the investigation, Trump dropped Comey.

This is FALSE. He did NOT ask Comey to drop the investigation of Flynn according to Comey's OWN testimony AND the testimony of Deputy Director McCabe. Did they purger themselves? Trump merely said to Comey that he hoped they could wrap up the investigation on Flynn... that's not asking him or pressuring him to do anything.

And again, Trump's firing Comey doesn't end the investigation. So the claims that he fired Comey to end the investigation is simply not valid. He fired Comey because Comey was incompetent and up until the very week he was fired, a long list of prominent Democrats are on record DEMANDING that Comey be fired!

You people are so rabidly deranged that basic logic is escaping you. We're being inundated day after day with one fake news story after another that turns out to be completely false. Your fake news stories have become so wild and outrageous they are actually contradicting their own narratives and you don't seem to be bothered by that. First, there is this grand collusion conspiracy where Trump was actively working with the Russians to rig the election... that would certainly have to involve covert back channel communications but then we get the story that Kuchner requested back channel communications in December, a month AFTER the elections! So much for the whole pre-election collusion narrative! Then we discover Kuchner never requested back channel communications, the Russians did and the Trump administration turned them down.

Numerous and countless violations of federal law regarding the handling of classified intelligence information being leaked by anonymous sources left and right all over the place.... not a peep from any of you about that.... it's like you don't fucking care, as long as it might damage Trump! Private American citizens being spied on and their private conversations and names being leaked to the media.... you don't give two shits as long as it might damage Trump! No information on who ordered FISA warrants and on what grounds... you don't care, as long as it might damage Trump!
He fired Comey so he could hand pick his replacement

Do you believe he fired Comey for being mean to Hillary like he originally reported?

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?
Let's say Trump's team did talk to the Russians. Is Trump and his team sophisticated enough to know they may or may not have broken the law? Wasn't the defense for someone exposing state secrets not too long ago?

Excessive Stupidity and Obstruction of Justice...not to forget Witness Intimidation.
Biden proves that excessive stupidity is not a crime. A whole lot of others should be very thankful of that fact.

For some strange reason no one has been able/willing to articulate anything beyond THE RUSSIANS!

Well, we are not at war with Russia, we can talk to Russians anytime, and the President determines what is and is not secret at his will.

Now if you want to go down the path of Russia helped Trump, how about the billions China gave Bill Clinton for his election?

Oh you know, the Democrat statute of "collusion":

DNC Code § 3621:

If two or more persons collude to normalize relations with the United States, or to help the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the collusion, each shall be outed publically under this title.

DNC Code § 3621:

If two or more persons collude to normalize relations with the United States, or to help the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the collusion, each shall be outed publically under this title.
If that is what Trump was doing....why won't he just show us?
Who would hold meetings with a foreign power and not document the meeting and who was there?

DNC Code § 3621:

Who would hold meetings with a foreign power and not document the meeting and who was there?
Because it's none of your business. Obastard is the one who told all to cnn.

DNC Code § 3621:

I'm afraid it is my business

A serious crime was committed which impacted the election. The person who benefitted from that crime had representatives secretly meeting with the Russians

If those meetings were routine......let's see it

Last edited:

DNC Code § 3621:

A serious crime was committed which impacted the election. The person who benefitted from that crime had representatives secretly meeting with the Russians

You lie continually. The president can secretly meet with anyone he wants to and it ain't none of your lying business.

DNC Code § 3621:

You lie continually. The president can secretly meet with anyone he wants to and it ain't none of your lying business.
He was not president.......Obama was

DNC Code § 3621:

I'm sure you know what your talking about, but no one else does. WTF does Obama have to do with any thong I said? Crap. never mind. I just realized you are deflecting and lying again. My bad.

Trumps not being investigated. His team was. That Russia was trying to influence the election is a fact and has Benin a fact for years. Nothing new here. So far, this is a national security investigation not a criminals, although many will say it's criminal investigation. And the criminal part has nothing to do with Russia but it does with leakers. So far, this is all been an attempted political hit.

I'm sure you know what your talking about, but no one else does. WTF does Obama have to do with any thong I said? Crap. never mind. I just realized you are deflecting and lying again. My bad.
Obama was president while Trump aides were secretly meeting with the Russians

So what?

So what?
?

DNC Code § 3621:

The only leftard dumb enough to try to defend all this.

I wasn't aware he had been charged.

Get a grip and try to stop lying.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back