What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re saying hitlery’s emails were Russian
Except the emails hacked were between powerless staffers and Meant garbage except to Fox.

So they didn't have any impact on the election?
Of course they did but big mouth Republican James Comey sure helped them.....
He isn’t Russia is he?
He was talking about emails hacked by the Russians. Do you people need a diagram?
who hacked emails? It's called phishing fk get the name right at least if you're gonna make shit up.

Since the late 1990’s, American banks have refused to bankroll Trump’s projects. Both Eric and Don Jr. have said they get a lot of their money from Russia.
the quote said, they get a DISPROPORTIONATE AMOUNT from Russia.... basically, near all of their financing comes from Russia....Oligarchs.

The sanctions are on the Oligarchs, it's why he wants the sanctions removed... so his money can flow again, imo.
look at the parrot leftist learned a new word. Even Judge Ellis commented on the new word the left have learned. Oligarch.

That's bull crud..... Trump and his administration have been for sale since he took office.... the swamp has become deeper and deeper since he arrived.... open your eyes Cell!
/——-/ Prove Trumphas taken one dime. He even donates his salary. You’re just lashing out.
Shit, the membership fees alone he collects from Mar-a-Lago alone, which doubled when he won the election, more than make up for the salary he’s passing up on. Which makes zero sense to not take the salaray anyway. But hey, it fooled many of you dupes, so I suppose that in itself made it worthwhile.

nothing illegal or improper about any of that, shall we talk about the 500K that Russia gave bill Clinton for a 20 minute speech or the 145 million that Russians gave to the Clinton foundation? Hmmmmm?
Did they talk about selling the presidential campaign?

probably, what else do you think they expected to get for 145 million?

the answer is most likely in the 30,000 destroyed emails
once AGAIN, most of the $145 million donated to Bill and the Canadian man's charity they shared interest in, occurred when Hillary was a first term SENATOR....

She was not even a contender to become Secretary of State...
not even on the distant radar
there was no 30k in personal emails or server.

STOP YOUR LYING!

ALL liars are cast in to the Lake of fire! :eek: Is THAT what you really want for yourself?

Since the late 1990’s, American banks have refused to bankroll Trump’s projects. Both Eric and Don Jr. have said they get a lot of their money from Russia.
the quote said, they get a DISPROPORTIONATE AMOUNT from Russia.... basically, near all of their financing comes from Russia....Oligarchs.

The sanctions are on the Oligarchs, it's why he wants the sanctions removed... so his money can flow again, imo.
look at the parrot leftist learned a new word. Even Judge Ellis commented on the new word the left have learned. Oligarch.
judge ellis is funny as heck, a real character! But he is uninformed on Russian oligarchs, he made that crystal clear...

/——/ Hildabeast was for sale to the highest bidder. Trump isn’t

17 mostly Republican investigations costing in excess of $100 million dollars of taxpayers money say otherwise. Audited financial statesments for both her personal taxes and the Clinton Foundation taxes, all of which are available to the public, say otherwise.

We can’t make any of these statements about Trump because he hasn’t released his business tax returns or his personal taxes. We have no idea what Trump’s sources of income are, or who he owes money to.

indicting Russians for activity that they took part in while in Russia is a total waste of time and money, those 17 Russians will never stand trial in the USA.

Trump's tax return gets audited every year by the IRS, the same IRS that targeted conservative organizations. If he was doing anything illegal, the Obama IRS would have brought it public during Obama's 8 years.

I said nothing about Russian indictments.

The information in Trump’s tax returns that the country needs to see, has nothing to do with whether or not Trump paid the right amount of taxes on his income.

What needs to be seen are the sources of Trump’s income - where and how is he making his money. We also need to see who who owes money to and how much.

Since the late 1990’s, American banks have refused to bankroll Trump’s projects. Both Eric and Don Jr. have said they get a lot of their money from Russia. The Trump Hotel in Toronto was owned by a Russian, and run (into bankruptcy) by the Trump Corporation.

I have often wondered if the bankruptcy of the Trump golf resort in Puerto Rico wasn’t a factor in Trump’s treatment of the island after Maria. Trump blamed the Puerto Rican government for the failure of this resort and he stuck them with an unpaid bill of $33 million for infrastructure built for the resort. Trump is cruel and vindictive to the core.

Trump's Puerto Rico Golf Venture: Not Such A Great Deal

Recently, the Chinese government loaned half a billion dollars to Trump Indonesia Resort.

So where does Trump’s income come from. Who does he owe money to? They go to the core of the central questions of: can anyone hold anything over this President?

Trump is the only President in history not to divest his holdings upon election. I don’t think knowing where his money comes from and who he owes is too much to ask.

there is nothing illegal about any of that, normal business practices. His business holdings are in a blind trust administered by his kids.

shall we discuss the Clinton foundation? or is that off limits?
Republicans have held the House for eight years. They have investigated the Clinton Foundation to death and found nothing but that they are a well run charity

Let’s start investigating Trumps money laundering for Russian gangsters

We will when Democrats retake the House in January. All those witnesses Nunes and the GOP refused to call in will get called in.

Yes they should of had better security. But why are so many people saying that the hacking never happened? Just look at this thread and all the deniers of the Russians efforts.
Several reasons. ONE Wikilinks DENIES they got the info from a hack, two Hillary and Podesta REFUSED to turn over the servers..

The Clinton emails WikiLeaks published came from a FOI act request. The Russians never hacked Clinton’s server and her server WAS examined by the FBI.

WikiLeaks did not say the DNC emails didn’t come from a hack. Assange said they didn’t come from the Russian government. I believe Assange about as much as I believe Putin.

Of course you can source this....right?

" The Clinton emails WikiLeaks published came from a FOI act request'

Hillary Clinton State department emails on her private server were released due to freedom of information act requests, not by the Russian operative hackers.

The emails from the DNC, DCCC, and Podesta, were hacked and stolen emails... those were not from Hillary Clinton's server.

correct, the 30,000 from her personal server were destroyed. Do you care why they were so determined to keep you and me from seeing them?
Is it really hard to understand why a political figure would want to keep their private correspondence private? Do you see how the media politicizes every little thing they find? Look at the text messages they found between Strzok and Page. It’s a no brainer why she wanted a private server and secure deletions of her corresponence. That doesn’t mean it’s a deep state cover up like y’all like to imply.

Yes and? That doesn't change the fact that Putin wanted and helped Trump to win.

Just ask Putin...

Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election

17 mostly Republican investigations costing in excess of $100 million dollars of taxpayers money say otherwise. Audited financial statesments for both her personal taxes and the Clinton Foundation taxes, all of which are available to the public, say otherwise.

We can’t make any of these statements about Trump because he hasn’t released his business tax returns or his personal taxes. We have no idea what Trump’s sources of income are, or who he owes money to.

indicting Russians for activity that they took part in while in Russia is a total waste of time and money, those 17 Russians will never stand trial in the USA.

Trump's tax return gets audited every year by the IRS, the same IRS that targeted conservative organizations. If he was doing anything illegal, the Obama IRS would have brought it public during Obama's 8 years.

The information in Trump’s tax returns that the country needs to see, has nothing to do with whether or not Trump paid the right amount of taxes on his income.

What needs to be seen are the sources of Trump’s income - where and how is he making his money. We also need to see who who owes money to and how much.

Since the late 1990’s, American banks have refused to bankroll Trump’s projects. Both Eric and Don Jr. have said they get a lot of their money from Russia. The Trump Hotel in Toronto was owned by a Russian, and run (into bankruptcy) by the Trump Corporation.

I have often wondered if the bankruptcy of the Trump golf resort in Puerto Rico wasn’t a factor in Trump’s treatment of the island after Maria. Trump blamed the Puerto Rican government for the failure of this resort and he stuck them with an unpaid bill of $33 million for infrastructure built for the resort. Trump is cruel and vindictive to the core.

Recently, the Chinese government loaned half a billion dollars to Trump Indonesia Resort.

So where does Trump’s income come from. Who does he owe money to? They go to the core of the central questions of: can anyone hold anything over this President?

Trump is the only President in history not to divest his holdings upon election. I don’t think knowing where his money comes from and who he owes is too much to ask.
since when do you think you get to see the president's money? who the fk do you think you are? what kind of trash unamerican traitor are you? Besides, that kind of information isn't in tax returns you'd know that if you actually filed.

Since Nixon proved he was a crook.

President Nixon's Troublesome Tax Returns (Copyright, 2005, Tax Analysts)

Several reasons. ONE Wikilinks DENIES they got the info from a hack, two Hillary and Podesta REFUSED to turn over the servers..

The Clinton emails WikiLeaks published came from a FOI act request. The Russians never hacked Clinton’s server and her server WAS examined by the FBI.

WikiLeaks did not say the DNC emails didn’t come from a hack. Assange said they didn’t come from the Russian government. I believe Assange about as much as I believe Putin.

Hillary Clinton State department emails on her private server were released due to freedom of information act requests, not by the Russian operative hackers.

The emails from the DNC, DCCC, and Podesta, were hacked and stolen emails... those were not from Hillary Clinton's server.

correct, the 30,000 from her personal server were destroyed. Do you care why they were so determined to keep you and me from seeing them?
Is it really hard to understand why a political figure would want to keep their private correspondence private? Do you see how the media politicizes every little thing they find? Look at the text messages they found between Strzok and Page. It’s a no brainer why she wanted a private server and secure deletions of her corresponence. That doesn’t mean it’s a deep state cover up like y’all like to imply.

And there would have been no problem with that except she also conducted official business thought that server, which makes it problematic that she deleted so much with no oversight.

And there would have been no problem with that except she also conducted official business thought that server, which makes it problematic that she deleted so much with no oversight.
I agreed, if she deleted work product then I can see issues with that.

I’d sure hate for anybody go through all my work communication but in the public sector there is a greater responsibility to play above board.

Yes and? That doesn't change the fact that Putin wanted and helped Trump to win.

Just ask Putin...

Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election

there is nothing illegal about any of that, normal business practices. His business holdings are in a blind trust administered by his kids.

Just dropped in to ask you Red-- -- -- -- in over 500 posts so far, has any Leftard actually come up with even ONE thing yet the Ruskies absolutely did to meet the terms of the OP?

Naa, didn't think so.

she did not delete them, her lawyers went through them, and on her instructions of keeping anything that was government related, and sending those to the State dept for the national archives retention. Government regulations STATE, DO NOT SEND PERSONAL EMAILS the gvt worker may have, to the national archives retention, only govt documents and gvt emails.

Just dropped in to ask you Red-- -- -- -- in over 500 posts so far, has any Leftard actually come up with even ONE thing yet the Ruskies absolutely did to meet the terms of the OP?

Naa, didn't think so.
/----/ Yes. The Russians failed to help Hildabeast win. It was her turn afterall.
show me the evidence.jpg

Republicans have held the House for eight years. They have investigated the Clinton Foundation to death and found nothing but that they are a well run charity

Let’s start investigating Trumps money laundering for Russian gangsters

We will when Democrats retake the House in January. All those witnesses Nunes and the GOP refused to call in will get called in.
/----/ Keep living the dream. Spanky.
La La Land.jpg

judge ellis is funny as heck, a real character! But he is uninformed on Russian oligarchs, he made that crystal clear...
Leftist word of the day..........Oligarch..... Betty you first.

How are they doing in the Manafort trial?
Dumbasses.
Not looking good for Manafort

We'll see

We have seen how far Trump has distanced himself

Hardly knew the guy

he worked for the campaign for 2 months. this trial is about things that happened years before Trump even declared for president and have absolutely nothing to do with Trump, the campaign, or Russia.

Heir Mewler was charged to investigate Russian influence in 2016, not to go back 20 years on everyone who ever had any dealings with Trump
Dumbasses.

We'll see

Hardly knew the guy

he worked for the campaign for 2 months. this trial is about things that happened years before Trump even declared for president and have absolutely nothing to do with Trump, the campaign, or Russia.

Heir Mewler was charged to investigate Russian influence in 2016, not to go back 20 years on everyone who ever had any dealings with Trump

Manafort worked for the campaign for 5 months, not two. During that time he was responsible for a change in the Republican platform on Russia and the Crimea.

He was let go when his work for and connections to Russia became public knowledge.

And Trump did NOT put his holdings into a blind trust. A blind trust is one where you don’t know what you own or what’s being done with it. The public doesn’t know what you own either with a blind trust.

Trump is blatantly selling access with his golf clubs. Join Mar-a-lago and hang out with President Trump every weekend. Initiation fees doubled after his election.

This is corruption to the core.

so they released the truth from documents found in the unsecure DNC server?

1. why wasn't the server secure?
2. if looking at data on an unsecure server is a crime, what is the crime?

So putting these emails out for public view helped Hillary to lose? Is that the claim?

You keep being presented with the evidence you're asking for, and every time you divert to Hillary.

Fuck Hillary, I dont care about that corrupt hag. But the fact that an enemy nation hacked us in an attempt to sway our elections should piss off any red blooded American.

i literally just read a post on another thread from a poster who basically was thanking russia/putin because that made hillary lose.
Let's see now...

The FBI refuses to analyze the DNC server. The justice department refuses to prosecute Hillary for destroying 30k government emails, and the NSA who monitors all and knows all...offers nothing.

Looks like a massive set up. No?

Could it be as simple as the ruling class did all they could to get their corrupt girl in the White House and when that didn't happen, they got vindictive?

Why would anyone accept anything from the criminals in the ruling class?

hillary colluded with russia to..................... lose.

that's the ultimate rw spin machine at it's best.

She did. She got even more rich from the uranium deal.

Who colluded with Russia other than Hillary?

^^^ fake news ^^^ debunked 1000x. why do you need to lie in order to support your 'president'?

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

You should watch the news. (not Fox)

Dumbasses.

We'll see

Hardly knew the guy

Dumbasses.

We'll see

Hardly knew the guy

Manafort worked for the campaign for 5 months, not two. During that time he was responsible for a change in the Republican platform on Russia and the Crimea.

He was let go when his work for and connections to Russia became public knowledge.

And Trump did NOT put his holdings into a blind trust. A blind trust is one where you don’t know what you own or what’s being done with it. The public doesn’t know what you own either with a blind trust.

Trump is blatantly selling access with his golf clubs. Join Mar-a-lago and hang out with President Trump every weekend. Initiation fees doubled after his election.

This is corruption to the core.
wrong, less than 120 days. so you're wrong. damn another leftist that can't use the internet.

You keep being presented with the evidence you're asking for, and every time you divert to Hillary.

Fuck Hillary, I dont care about that corrupt hag. But the fact that an enemy nation hacked us in an attempt to sway our elections should piss off any red blooded American.

i literally just read a post on another thread from a poster who basically was thanking russia/putin because that made hillary lose.
Let's see now...

The FBI refuses to analyze the DNC server. The justice department refuses to prosecute Hillary for destroying 30k government emails, and the NSA who monitors all and knows all...offers nothing.

Looks like a massive set up. No?

Could it be as simple as the ruling class did all they could to get their corrupt girl in the White House and when that didn't happen, they got vindictive?

Why would anyone accept anything from the criminals in the ruling class?

hillary colluded with russia to..................... lose.

that's the ultimate rw spin machine at it's best.

She did. She got even more rich from the uranium deal.

Who colluded with Russia other than Hillary?

^^^ fake news ^^^ debunked 1000x. why do you need to lie in order to support your 'president'?

U1 is about to be revisited. The Nation is headed for a blind siding in regards to Huber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back