What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
They hacked the DNC and podesta servers and gave it to

the gotcha MSM media, not to mention the fox Rush etc etc propaganda machine.
Prove it! No us agency looked at them. And podesta’s was phishing. Fk, I hate it when you fks don’t know facts

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
Apparently the Russians told Bill Clinton to sign NAFTA, Obama to keep lousy trade deals with China resulting in loss of millions of American jobs, and duped Hillary to go to Ohio and West Virginia and tell coal miners she was putting them out of a job. Sure, Putin is why Hillary lost Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, West Virginia, Florida...sure...yep...Putin did it. Fucking idiot left.

Answer mine, dope.

Was that the purpose of the Russian intelligence operation designed to help Trump win?

I ask because you can't have it both ways. If the "truth" as you say caused her to lose, then the Russian operation was successful.
The Russians did NOT do anything to help Trump win, they were simply causing chaos and you dumb asses have continued it for 2 years after.

Wrong!

Senate Intelligence Committee Agrees That Putin Meddled to Help Trump
LOL the Russians bought ads against both Trump and Hillary dumb ass. They tried to break into the republican server too.

Yes and? That doesn't change the fact that Putin wanted and helped Trump to win.

Just ask Putin...

Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election
/——/ Hildabeast was for sale to the highest bidder. Trump isn’t

17 mostly Republican investigations costing in excess of $100 million dollars of taxpayers money say otherwise. Audited financial statesments for both her personal taxes and the Clinton Foundation taxes, all of which are available to the public, say otherwise.

We can’t make any of these statements about Trump because he hasn’t released his business tax returns or his personal taxes. We have no idea what Trump’s sources of income are, or who he owes money to.

They won't tell you because their Intel is classified.

It does appear that the Dems are using Russian Meddling and 3D printing as an excuse to censor the internet, even take it over possibly.

Here's a clue, it didn't expose anything... What you got from it, is propaganda articles that Assange along with a Journalist who he allowed to read the parts Assange highlighted of the emails ahead of time, and delivered a pure propaganda article spun in the negative....

Just show me ANY thing that you believed was shown from ANY of the emails,

and I will show you, how the spin on it, was not completely true or not true at all....

But you can't even SHOW what the emails exposed, yet you keep repeating the same propaganda that the emails showed how rotten Hillary was....

So what did these emails say, that you refer to?

And I am upset that their private emails of both the campaign and DNC were stolen, anyone should be! It's a BREAK IN just like Watergate, and the President, just like Nixon, is involved in a COVER-UP, TO HIS EYEBALLS.

But in this case, it is WORSE, because the Trump campaign got their help from the thieves, who were working with the Russian government Military Intelligence assigned by Putin to interfere and meddle in our democratic election process... they aided and abetted the enemy imo and many others too.

If Obama had done one tenth of what the Trump campaign and Trump has done, he would have been impeached by the Republicans already.

If Hillary was president and had done what the Trump campaign has done with working with Russia to bring Trump down, she would have been impeached already by this Republican congress.

If this were the times of respectable Republicans serving in congress as there were in Nixon's time, there would have been extensive, live on TV serious hearings before all of the citizens in this nation, and Trump would have been impeached by now.....

there is absolutely no way in the world you can deny that....

The emails were published in their entirety. No one in the fake media or the Hillary campaign contested their accuracy.

You lose, douchebag.
Not only published in their entirety, but in a searchable database.
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails
WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database
but where are or which are the emails that made Hillary evil, a cheat? what terms would you 'search' under??
There are thousands of emails. If you're looking for those quoted in media, just go back and pull key phrases from old news articles to start your search. I've read through many at random and it's been an enlightening slog. You can find the true believers as well as those that know they're peddling bullshit to the public. I find it humorous that many show the insiders strategizing on how to get Trump as the Republican nominee because they thought he'd be easy to beat. Have fun in your search.

I just want to know, the emails that made the right wing chant she was crooked....

what made you, or Bri Pat and the all in unison right wingers take the positions you have...out of these emails, to think and say clinton was evil, a cheat, and crooked? What stood out in these emails that made you all take this position?
The emails didn't make me decide that Hillary was an evil crooked cheat. I've had that opinion since the early 90's. Those emails highlighted for others though that the DNC, much like the Obama DOJ, wasn't operating in a fair and impartial manner. The DNC, as well as the RNC, are NOT supposed to favor any primary candidate. They exist to advance the party platform until a nominee is chosen. The emails showed DNC staffers colluding to suppress Bernie's support and to advance Hillary. Interesting reading in this Politico article if you can believe the woman that went on to help Hillary cheat in the general election as was also exposed in the emails.
Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

Ok, lets assume that the Russians hacked the DNC servers and made public the information that showed corruption and cheating by Hillary and the dem party. Are you lefties saying that the truth caused Hillary to lose?

That would be the Russian intelligence operation, retard.
Answer the question, did the truth about Hilary make her lose?

Answer mine, dope.

Was that the purpose of the Russian intelligence operation designed to help Trump win?

I ask because you can't have it both ways. If the "truth" as you say caused her to lose, then the Russian operation was successful.

there was no Russian operation to help Trump win. Get beyond that fallacy and we can talk. The Russians owned Hillary, they had tons of material that they could use to blackmail her into doing exactly what they wanted, including her 30,000 missing emails.

From what I heard, they made tweets in Russian on Facebook. Little problem here: the people they were supposed to have influenced... didn’t... speak.... Russian. So in the words of the “intarwebs “.... FAIL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They bought ads on an Irish social media site. And used fake names on internet message boards..

Is your name really "Redfish"?

/——-/ Hildabeast lost on her own acccord so naturally she had to blame someone and the Russians were an easy target.
Trump got a big assist from Comey and Putin

Otherwise, it was HIllary in a landslide

that's what the lying media and the lying pollsters told you, and you are so dumb that you still believe those lies today. Comey saved Hillary from jail time by lying under oath. There is not evidence that Putin did anything except sponsor some ads on facebook that got us screaming at each other, it his goal was to divide this country, he succeeded because of idiots like you

OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

If Hillary funded the dossier, why didn’t she use it?
Trump repeatedly used the information provided by Putin

Got any proof of that?

OK...let me try

Russians hacked into the DNC server much like the Watergate break-in broke into DNC headquarters. It was a crime then, it is a crime now

They released that information through Wikileaks and Trump used that information in his campaign.

Russians also engaged in a propaganda smear campaign against Hilary to help the candidate they preferred. That propaganda was readily distributed including on USMB

So one of the issues is that Trump used the information? Meanwhile Hillary and company decide to go out fabricate a dossier, and try to convince us it was just opposition research. Is that how it works>

Hillary did not fabricate a dossier and never used any of the information in it. I did not see any ads about Trump and Golden Showers

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

Got any proof of that?

silly question, dems and libs don't need proof,

OK...let me try

Irrelevant

You're kidding. The fix was in, Hillary was guaranteed the position of President. You idiots on the left needed a backup plan in case she did lose.

The indictments do not say anything about trump or his people, they do not involve collusion at all. They claim some Russians broke into Hillary's server, perhaps she should have had some security? They claim the Russians broke into Podesta server perhaps he should have had some security?
Yes they should of had better security. But why are so many people saying that the hacking never happened? Just look at this thread and all the deniers of the Russians efforts.
Several reasons. ONE Wikilinks DENIES they got the info from a hack, two Hillary and Podesta REFUSED to turn over the servers..

The Clinton emails WikiLeaks published came from a FOI act request. The Russians never hacked Clinton’s server and her server WAS examined by the FBI.

WikiLeaks did not say the DNC emails didn’t come from a hack. Assange said they didn’t come from the Russian government. I believe Assange about as much as I believe Putin.

Of course you can source this....right?

" The Clinton emails WikiLeaks published came from a FOI act request'

Hillary Clinton State department emails on her private server were released due to freedom of information act requests, not by the Russian operative hackers.

The emails from the DNC, DCCC, and Podesta, were hacked and stolen emails... those were not from Hillary Clinton's server.

correct, the 30,000 from her personal server were destroyed. Do you care why they were so determined to keep you and me from seeing them?

Putin was going door to door in our neighborhood asking people to come get in his motor home for a little bit. I did and this is what he had.

View attachment 208550
A picture of Hillary passed out drunk after she sucked his dick when Putin took her to the "inner sanctum" of his dacha?

LOL the Russians bought ads against both Trump and Hillary dumb ass. They tried to break into the republican server too.

Yes and? That doesn't change the fact that Putin wanted and helped Trump to win.

Just ask Putin...

That's bull crud..... Trump and his administration have been for sale since he took office.... the swamp has become deeper and deeper since he arrived.... open your eyes Cell!
/——-/ Prove Trumphas taken one dime. He even donates his salary. You’re just lashing out.
Shit, the membership fees alone he collects from Mar-a-Lago alone, which doubled when he won the election, more than make up for the salary he’s passing up on. Which makes zero sense to not take the salaray anyway. But hey, it fooled many of you dupes, so I suppose that in itself made it worthwhile.

nothing illegal or improper about any of that, shall we talk about the 500K that Russia gave bill Clinton for a 20 minute speech or the 145 million that Russians gave to the Clinton foundation? Hmmmmm?

The Russians did NOT do anything to help Trump win, they were simply causing chaos and you dumb asses have continued it for 2 years after.

Wrong!

Just ask Putin...

17 mostly Republican investigations costing in excess of $100 million dollars of taxpayers money say otherwise. Audited financial statesments for both her personal taxes and the Clinton Foundation taxes, all of which are available to the public, say otherwise.

We can’t make any of these statements about Trump because he hasn’t released his business tax returns or his personal taxes. We have no idea what Trump’s sources of income are, or who he owes money to.

indicting Russians for activity that they took part in while in Russia is a total waste of time and money, those 17 Russians will never stand trial in the USA.

Trump's tax return gets audited every year by the IRS, the same IRS that targeted conservative organizations. If he was doing anything illegal, the Obama IRS would have brought it public during Obama's 8 years.

Just ask Putin...

indicting Russians for activity that they took part in while in Russia is a total waste of time and money, those 17 Russians will never stand trial in the USA.

Trump's tax return gets audited every year by the IRS, the same IRS that targeted conservative organizations. If he was doing anything illegal, the Obama IRS would have brought it public during Obama's 8 years.
If Trump is clean.......why does he hide them while every other president and presidential candidate had no problem releasing them

Just ask Putin...

That's bull crud..... Trump and his administration have been for sale since he took office.... the swamp has become deeper and deeper since he arrived.... open your eyes Cell!
/——-/ Prove Trumphas taken one dime. He even donates his salary. You’re just lashing out.
Shit, the membership fees alone he collects from Mar-a-Lago alone, which doubled when he won the election, more than make up for the salary he’s passing up on. Which makes zero sense to not take the salaray anyway. But hey, it fooled many of you dupes, so I suppose that in itself made it worthwhile.

nothing illegal or improper about any of that, shall we talk about the 500K that Russia gave bill Clinton for a 20 minute speech or the 145 million that Russians gave to the Clinton foundation? Hmmmmm?
Did they talk about selling the presidential campaign?

Wrong!

Just ask Putin...

Taxes? Get a fking life

Just ask Putin...

he's taking the salary, the gvt has to pay the match on Social security, medicare etc as his employer,

then he is donating what he clears to different parts of the gvt that he likes.....

is what I read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back