What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lets assume that the Russians hacked the DNC servers and made public the information that showed corruption and cheating by Hillary and the dem party. Are you lefties saying that the truth caused Hillary to lose?

That would be the Russian intelligence operation, retard.
So you’re saying hitlery’s emails were Russian

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

Read the latest indicments, dope.

Playing dumb only makes you appear dumb.
The indictments do not say anything about trump or his people, they do not involve collusion at all. They claim some Russians broke into Hillary's server, perhaps she should have had some security? They claim the Russians broke into Podesta server perhaps he should have had some security?
Yes they should of had better security. But why are so many people saying that the hacking never happened? Just look at this thread and all the deniers of the Russians efforts.
Several reasons. ONE Wikilinks DENIES they got the info from a hack, two Hillary and Podesta REFUSED to turn over the servers..

The Clinton emails WikiLeaks published came from a FOI act request. The Russians never hacked Clinton’s server and her server WAS examined by the FBI.

WikiLeaks did not say the DNC emails didn’t come from a hack. Assange said they didn’t come from the Russian government. I believe Assange about as much as I believe Putin.
Seth Rich. We’ve told you before

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

Read the latest indicments, dope.

Playing dumb only makes you appear dumb.
Indictments aren’t evidence didn’t you hear judge Ellis?

The indictments tell you exactly, in great detail what they did .

Read them and stop asking stupid qiestions, dope.
It’s not evidence. Ask judge Ellis

I didn't say it was, dope.

:auiqs.jpg:
Who says they needed to, dope?
Anyone who doesn't have hole in his head says they needed to.

Obviously you have a rather large hole as the indictments have names, dates, methods, financing and distribution of the hacking operation, none of which would have been garnered from looking at the servers, dope.
indictments are not evidence. just saying you should listen to judges when they speak. ask judge Ellis.

Sure, QTARD.

It's all a hoax.
So now you’re smarter than a judge? Suuuuuuure:auiqs.jpg:

And you know more than the DOJ? Loser.

The FBI did not examine the server. that was left to a firm getting paid by the Hillary campaign. Nothing they say can be believed.

Who says they needed to, dope?
Anyone who doesn't have hole in his head says they needed to.

Obviously you have a rather large hole as the indictments have names, dates, methods, financing and distribution of the hacking operation, none of which would have been garnered from looking at the servers, dope.
What is garnered by looking at the server is whether it was hacked or not. The FBI has no hard evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC server. Furthermore, we have no idea whether the information in the indictment is true. We have only the FBI's say-so on that. In other words, we got nothing.
The FBI has no hard evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC server.

What stupid thing to say.

What we do know is the reality of the very detailed indictments that very clearly tells you what the FBI knows, dope.
Sorry, you stupid douchebag, but an indictment is a list of charges, not a list of proven facts.

They hacked the DNC and podesta servers and gave it to

the gotcha MSM media, not to mention the fox Rush etc etc propaganda machine.

Ok, lets assume that the Russians hacked the DNC servers and made public the information that showed corruption and cheating by Hillary and the dem party. Are you lefties saying that the truth caused Hillary to lose?

Except the emails hacked were between powerless staffers and Meant garbage except to Fox.

Answer the question, did the truth about Hilary make her lose?

Answer mine, dope.

Was that the purpose of the Russian intelligence operation designed to help Trump win?

I ask because you can't have it both ways. If the "truth" as you say caused her to lose, then the Russian operation was successful.
The Russians did NOT do anything to help Trump win, they were simply causing chaos and you dumb asses have continued it for 2 years after.

Wrong!

Senate Intelligence Committee Agrees That Putin Meddled to Help Trump
The Senate Intelligence Committee can vote that Pie = 3.5. That doesn't make it so.

Answer mine, dope.

Was that the purpose of the Russian intelligence operation designed to help Trump win?

I ask because you can't have it both ways. If the "truth" as you say caused her to lose, then the Russian operation was successful.
The Russians did NOT do anything to help Trump win, they were simply causing chaos and you dumb asses have continued it for 2 years after.

Wrong!

LOL the Russians bought ads against both Trump and Hillary dumb ass. They tried to break into the republican server too.

/——-/ Hildabeast lost on her own acccord so naturally she had to blame someone and the Russians were an easy target.
Trump got a big assist from Comey and Putin

Otherwise, it was HIllary in a landslide
ROFL! We realize that you pathetic desperate dumbass snowflakes just can't accept the fact that America rejected Hillary and your agenda.

Please specify the exact "mountain of evidence," beyond exposing the Democrats deliberate wrongdoing with regards to Bernie Sanders.
Bernie said she won fair and square... Good enough for me.
Well then, Russia had no influence on the election and as they actually expected her to win, just as the Democrats did, Trump won fair and square, by the Electoral College, which those voters actually signed their votes and handed them in.
One might remember that Vladimir Putin is former KGB and thus of Communist (Marxist) background and our new Democratic left is pro-Marxist, so it stands to reason the Russians preferred Clinton, rather than a pro-Capitalist, Constitutional Republic Presidential candidate.

Please specify the exact "mountain of evidence," beyond exposing the Democrats deliberate wrongdoing with regards to Bernie Sanders.
Well then, Russia had no influence on the election and as they actually expected her to win, just as the Democrats did, Trump won fair and square, by the Electoral College, which those voters actually signed their votes and handed them in.
One might remember that Vladimir Putin is former KGB and thus of Communist (Marxist) background and our new Democratic left is pro-Marxist, so it stands to reason the Russians preferred Clinton, rather than a pro-Capitalist, Constitutional Republic Presidential candidate.
Their hacking led to a tidal wave of BS against Hillary and lost her the election along with James Comey the big mouth Republican Straight Arrow.

Bernie got a multi million dollar mansion out of that deal.
B******* as always... All investigated the money came from the books he wrote dot-dot-dot conspiracy Nut Job.

Answer mine, dope.

Wrong!

LOL the Russians bought ads against both Trump and Hillary dumb ass. They tried to break into the republican server too.
It was all against Hillary basically and trying to get the Fringes excited. The hacking and Comey is what hurt.

/——-/ Hildabeast lost on her own acccord so naturally she had to blame someone and the Russians were an easy target.
Trump got a big assist from Comey and Putin

Otherwise, it was HIllary in a landslide
/——-/ And you’lll be posting the evidence to prove it at 11 am EST someday next week. We’re standing by. Smirk.

Except the emails hacked were between powerless staffers and Meant garbage except to Fox.

So they didn't have any impact on the election?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back