What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
breaking into a secure server is a crime, looking at data on an unsecure server is not.

The DNC servers could be looked at by anyone with a little computer savvy. They were virtually open to the world.

Hacking them was still a crime. Using the stolen data is a crime. Offering to accept stolen property, whether you actually receive the stolen property is a crime.

So you want to convict Russia of a crime?:auiqs.jpg:

We've already indicated some of the Russians involved. While they may never be convicted, the indictment matters, especially if we find out about U.S.help.

The Russian lawyers showed up and asked for discovery...then guess what happened?:21:
by all means, TELL US what YOU think happened....

You turds don't know ANYTHING. None of us do. You are doing nothing but spouting the bullshit from sources who say what you WANT to believe.

breaking into a secure server is a crime, looking at data on an unsecure server is not.

The DNC servers could be looked at by anyone with a little computer savvy. They were virtually open to the world.

Hacking them was still a crime. Using the stolen data is a crime. Offering to accept stolen property, whether you actually receive the stolen property is a crime.

We've already indicated some of the Russians involved. While they may never be convicted, the indictment matters, especially if we find out about U.S.help.

The Russian lawyers showed up and asked for discovery...then guess what happened?:21:

Come on HereWeGoAgain! You're killing me with the suspense. What happened? Was it this?

U.S. judge rejects firm's bid to see grand jury material in Russia...
Imagine that. LOL

Come on HereWeGoAgain! You're killing me with the suspense. What happened? Was it this?

Seems as if you already know.
Mewler couldnt deliver.

You read that wrong, darlin'. The bad guys (Russians) lost in court to the good guys, the U.S.

Not "couldn't", didn't have to...
That is illegal the defense is REQUIRED by our system of law to get FULL disclosure.

Obviously not. The judge ruled against their motion.

Mewler couldnt deliver.

You read that wrong, darlin'. The bad guys (Russians) lost in court to the good guys, the U.S.

That is illegal the defense is REQUIRED by our system of law to get FULL disclosure.

Which is ILLEGAL the defense is entitled to FULL disclosure in the United States Legal system.

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.
Well, if you read or watched real news instead of the pseudocons propagandists you digest, you'd be better informed.

It can't be helped your propagandists keep you in the dark.

How many times have I asked you not to get back in line for your piss cup to be refilled? Did you listen?

Nope!

So no wonder you started a topic to admit your total cluelessness!

We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.
Well, if you read or watched real news instead of the pseudocons propagandists you digest, you'd be better informed.

It can't be helped your propagandists keep you in the dark.

How many times have I asked you not to get back in line for your piss cup to be refilled? Did you listen?

Nope!

So no wonder you started a topic to admit your total cluelessness!

Actually we marvel at your pretense to intelligence. You swallow every bit of "Rump Guilty" jizz you can find. You have nothing, you know nothing, and your "I hate Rump bullshit" is stupid. Hell kid, Hillary has a bigger dick than you do.

Mewler couldnt deliver.

Which is ILLEGAL the defense is entitled to FULL disclosure in the United States Legal system.

Not the information they were seeking...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us...-jury-material-in-election-case-idUSKBN1JB215
"Breaching the secrecy of the grand jury is not an easy thing to do," Friedrich said at the hearing.

You turds don't know ANYTHING. None of us do. You are doing nothing but spouting the bullshit from sources who say what you WANT to believe.
uhhhh, nope! :lol:

that is precisely what you trumpsters are doing! look in the mirror!

I understand Hillary did not fabricate the dossier, although she paid for it....in more ways than one. I also understand she didn't wipe down her server, not even with a cloth, but she sure as hell paid for someone to do it. Which holds her responsible.
Irrelevant

If Hillary funded the dossier, why didn’t she use it?
Trump repeatedly used the information provided by Putin

She is using it, dumbass. Why do you think we have this witchhunt?

The investigation began in july and the warrant wasn't granted until oct, you QTARD fuckwit.

the FISA warrants used the lies in the dossier as their justification, the FISA judge was lied to.

Liar.

The application has been released. It says quite clealy what the judge was informed about, dope.
Wrong, you lying douchebag, the judge was not told that the Clinton campaign paid for the "dossier."

Last edited:

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

They posted stuff on social media like millions of Americans did. I saw more false memes from the left but no one cares about that.

38612463_839788862812250_1804860994262925312_n.jpg

uhhhh, nope! :lol:

that is precisely what you trumpsters are doing! look in the mirror!

That's your problem bitch, I'm not a Rumper. You believe everything the media tells you. You are ignorant bitch.

Stupid far left drone!

Show in the quote you spammed, where Trump said it was by the Russians?

Also the far left drone misses the point that the DNC never handed over their servers..
Actually, they did. They turned everything over to third-party contractors who already had a working relationship and contracts with US Intelligence agencies. They, in turn, gave their findings to US intelligence and the FBI. Makes no difference how many times you are informed about the facts, you and your ilk will keep parroting the talking point designed to mislead and distort.
The FBI did not examine the server. that was left to a firm getting paid by the Hillary campaign. Nothing they say can be believed.

Who says they needed to, dope?
Anyone who doesn't have hole in his head says they needed to.

Obviously you have a rather large hole as the indictments have names, dates, methods, financing and distribution of the hacking operation, none of which would have been garnered from looking at the servers, dope.
What is garnered by looking at the server is whether it was hacked or not. The FBI has no hard evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC server. Furthermore, we have no idea whether the information in the indictment is true. We have only the FBI's say-so on that. In other words, we got nothing.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
/——-/ Hildabeast lost on her own acccord so naturally she had to blame someone and the Russians were an easy target.

the only problem is that not one of you has answered the basic question. So they got into the DNC servers---not illegal, so they bought a few thousand dollars of facebook ads---------not illegal. How many votes were changed? Tell us or STFU.

If the Russians had a goal it was to divide us and get us screaming at each other, in that they succeeded---------again not illegal.

What was illegal under US law, however, was Obama trying to influence the brexit vote and the Israeli elections, but you don't care about that because you worship the Kenyan messiah over all else.
the only problem is that not one of you has answered the basic question. So they got into the DNC servers---not illegal,

Another lie.

Hacking is a felony, dope.

plus it does limit their travel to other countries.... who are our friendlies, that we have extradition agreements with, and it also limits their banking activities throughout the world as well, from what I understand....

So it is not like it does nothing by indicting them for their alleged crimes.

They opened emails in Hillary's already open unpassworded server

Read the latest indicments, dope.

Playing dumb only makes you appear dumb.
The indictments do not say anything about trump or his people, they do not involve collusion at all. They claim some Russians broke into Hillary's server, perhaps she should have had some security? They claim the Russians broke into Podesta server perhaps he should have had some security?

The indictments do not say anything about trump or his people, they do not involve collusion at all.

No one said they did, dope.

Try reading what I responded to.

Read the latest indicments, dope.

Playing dumb only makes you appear dumb.
Indictments aren’t evidence didn’t you hear judge Ellis?

The indictments tell you exactly, in great detail what they did .

Read them and stop asking stupid qiestions, dope.

The formed a political group and spent money on Facebook ads.

You know, the disseminated information and provided an opinion. Mind you, they did this for both parties. I would say they were a lot less effective at influencing the election than the alphabet soup networks/cable news channels.

Actually, they did. They turned everything over to third-party contractors who already had a working relationship and contracts with US Intelligence agencies. They, in turn, gave their findings to US intelligence and the FBI. Makes no difference how many times you are informed about the facts, you and your ilk will keep parroting the talking point designed to mislead and distort.
The FBI did not examine the server. that was left to a firm getting paid by the Hillary campaign. Nothing they say can be believed.

Who says they needed to, dope?
Anyone who doesn't have hole in his head says they needed to.

Obviously you have a rather large hole as the indictments have names, dates, methods, financing and distribution of the hacking operation, none of which would have been garnered from looking at the servers, dope.
indictments are not evidence. just saying you should listen to judges when they speak. ask judge Ellis.

Sure, QTARD.

It's all a hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back