What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

can you cite where that is expressed?

Three Fifths Compromise - constitution | Laws.com

Also the Dred Scott decisions states plainly that Black people have no rights that should be respected by the white man.
I meant, where in our federal Constitution are the terms expressed?
The three fifths compromise was in the constitution. You specified from inception.
where in our federal Constitution are the terms expressed?

In the three fifths compromise clause of the constitution.
where?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day......but you? NEVER.

There are no "aliens from Mars" here, you dunce. However, here are some actual facts.

*When the NBA and ABA merged in 1976, the top scorer was Pete Maravich, and the center with the most rebounds per game was Bill Walton. Rick Barry, who came from the ABA led the NBA in steals in the 1975-1976 season and was an NBA all star for three consecutive years.

And of course Larry Bird would arrive in the NBA 1978 and be recognized as one of the best ever for the majority of his career

*The NFL is in fact predominately black, but 5 the highest paid players in the league are white.

You mentioned 3 players. LMAO. Bird arrived in 1980. Barry and Pistol Pete would not make the top 10 of all time list. Larry would. 1/10.

1) Michael Jordan
2) Kareem
3) LeBron
4) Wilt
5) Kobe Bryant
6) Bill Russell
7) Magic Johnson
8) Larry Bird
9) Tim Duncan
10) Dr. J

1/10 is white. Right now there is not one white player in the Top 10. Top 30 NBA prospects all black.

Keep trying.
That’s because basketball is a bumberclyde game, you know, picking up melons and putting them in a basket.

Basketball was invented by a white guy for white girls to play. Stop being so damn ignorant.
I know that, Blacks couldn't have invented it all by themselves.

I'm not sure you are aware of this, but it really is ok to stop being a racist douchebag once in a while. Everyone is aware of your fear and weakness by now.
I'm glad you got that off your chest, do you feel better about yourself Now? Glad I could help. Now go get me a burrito, and hold the sweat.

What about the part that says Black people were only 3/5 a man and instead of protecting all people it only protected white males?

Also the Dred Scott decisions states plainly that Black people have no rights that should be respected by the white man.
Natural rights are a State issue; the States could not deny or disparage natural born citizen after 1808. The South should have asked for a bailout, not a civil war.
natural rights are not a state issue. No state can give you natural rights. The constitution supposedly implicitly protects our natural rights.
natural rights are recognized and secured in State Constitutions.
That cold be true but I havent checked. I do know the 9th amendment in the constitution protects our natural rights.

What about the part that says Black people were only 3/5 a man and instead of protecting all people it only protected white males?

As you know, the 3/5th's compromise was due to the Northern States who did not want the blacks to count for anything, they pushed their belief that blacks were nothing more than animals and therefore could not be counted as a person.

I meant, where in our federal Constitution are the terms expressed?
The three fifths compromise was in the constitution. You specified from inception.
where in our federal Constitution are the terms expressed?

In the three fifths compromise clause of the constitution.
where?
What do you mean by where? Where is the constitution?

Natural rights are a State issue; the States could not deny or disparage natural born citizen after 1808. The South should have asked for a bailout, not a civil war.
natural rights are not a state issue. No state can give you natural rights. The constitution supposedly implicitly protects our natural rights.
That cold be true but I havent checked. I do know the 9th amendment in the constitution protects our natural rights.
It is gender and race neutral from Inception. Slavery was to supposed end after 1808.

As you know, the 3/5th's compromise was due to the Northern States who did not want the blacks to count for anything, they pushed their belief that blacks were nothing more than animals and therefore could not be counted as a person.
no taxation, no representation for right wing policies.

You mentioned 3 players. LMAO. Bird arrived in 1980. Barry and Pistol Pete would not make the top 10 of all time list. Larry would. 1/10.

1) Michael Jordan
2) Kareem
3) LeBron
4) Wilt
5) Kobe Bryant
6) Bill Russell
7) Magic Johnson
8) Larry Bird
9) Tim Duncan
10) Dr. J

1/10 is white. Right now there is not one white player in the Top 10. Top 30 NBA prospects all black.

Keep trying.
That’s because basketball is a bumberclyde game, you know, picking up melons and putting them in a basket.

Basketball was invented by a white guy for white girls to play. Stop being so damn ignorant.

I'm not sure you are aware of this, but it really is ok to stop being a racist douchebag once in a while. Everyone is aware of your fear and weakness by now.
I'm glad you got that off your chest, do you feel better about yourself Now? Glad I could help. Now go get me a burrito, and hold the sweat.

So, you’ve just given up and decided to be a douchebag weakling full time? Figures.

It’s a shame when people can’t understand what they have read.

So, you’ve just given up and decided to be a douchebag weakling full time? Figures.
I bet you feel better when you insult people like a 6 year old, don't you?

It is gender and race neutral from Inception. Slavery was to supposed end after 1808.
It couldnt be race neutral from inception since it mentioned the enslaved. Where did it say slavery would end in 1808? Thats something new.

When affirmative action needs to be ended is when they should end it. When I go to companies and I see ZERO black people working there, we still have a long way to go.

Luckily we don't need affirmative action to be the law of the land. Fortune 500 companies have all signed a Diversity Pledge. They pledge to have the right amount of women and minorities working for them. Why? It's the right thing to do.

Why don't they already have the right amount of women and minorities working for them? The answer Republicans give is why blacks don't vote GOP. Republicans don't believe racism discrimination and bigotry play a role.

What is the "RIGHT AMOUNT" of women and minorities to work in a company and why? When is it right for a company to be forced to NOT hire the best-qualified person?
When a state is reached where everyone has equal access to be the best qualified person. Due to the past actions of whites holding Blacks, Hispanics and women back that hasnt been reached yet.

Capitalism does not discriminate.
Of course it does. Discrimination is the foundation of capitalism. The haves discriminate and get wealthy off the have nots.

Nah

So Nike gets wealthy off the have nots? Come on.
They don't? How many poor kids buy expensive Jordan's?

Never heard of any race baiters that teach Blacks they are inferior except white boys.

The shortlist, I'm sure you and I could both add many other names.

President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….Keith Ellison who supports redistribution of wealth
None of these people have ever taught Blacks they are inferior. If they had you would have a quote with those words in it you silly white boy.

I like the Celtics. You?
I wouldnt say I like them but I dont dislike them. I love watching Tatum
We know you love Tatum
Wrong tatum

gettyimages-953245566-e1525137978602.jpg

Maybe Republicans should offer blacks lifetime employment, and free food and housing. This would require repealing the 13th Amendment, but if it what you really want - it'll be worth the fight!

What is the "RIGHT AMOUNT" of women and minorities to work in a company and why? When is it right for a company to be forced to NOT hire the best-qualified person?
When a state is reached where everyone has equal access to be the best qualified person. Due to the past actions of whites holding Blacks, Hispanics and women back that hasnt been reached yet.

Of course it does. Discrimination is the foundation of capitalism. The haves discriminate and get wealthy off the have nots.

Nah

They don't? How many poor kids buy expensive Jordan's?

They get more $$$ of contracts with NBA, NFL, college teams, etc. If they are poor, how are they buying Jordans?

The shortlist, I'm sure you and I could both add many other names.

President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….Keith Ellison who supports redistribution of wealth
None of these people have ever taught Blacks they are inferior. If they had you would have a quote with those words in it you silly white boy.

I like the Celtics. You?
We know you love Tatum
Wrong tatum

gettyimages-953245566-e1525137978602.jpg

I think he grew. He is the same height as Horford now. Has approx. two inches in Brown.

I bet you feel better when you insult people like a 6 year old, don't you?

You blame your mirror because you’re ugly, don’t you?

I like the Celtics. You?
We know you love Tatum

Explains why you’re not married....not that there is anything wrong with that

Never wanted to. Never felt financially secure until about 3 years ago. By that point it was too late but damn I now have a lot of money.

I could tell you a million reasons. I remember when I was a kid fearing the idea of getting a divorce and losing half my shit and ruining my life plus the lives of my kids.

It's a stupid concept.

I could never meet anyone worth getting married. Oh I met women who I would have married but then they wouldn't marry me. THey had looks, money and great personalities. They could and did do much better than me.

I get sick of women fast. I'm dating a 25 year old hot Belarusian woman right now. I'm even getting sick of her. I'm not ready to break up with her but I don't get excited about seeing her like I did a couple weeks ago.

She asked if she could move in. The next day we talked and both decided that would kill the relationship.

Why did you get married? Did you want to have kids? Can you not stand being alone?

If you offered me 10 Trillion or my kids. i'd take my kids.

Why did I or people in general? My wife was and is a traditional person and she wanted a family and marriage. I would have been happy just living together. In terms of kids, I like them and in general I think people tend to have kids because of fear of their own mortality.

I like kids too and if I would have felt like I could afford them in my early 30's I probably would have had some. Finances also stopped me from wanting to get married. OR, finances stopped women from wanting to marry me. Now they all are like WHOA who's this guy. All these older women at church (I'm 47) are like who's the guy in the nice suit with the nice truck and pontoon boat?

LOL. I like to throw in the pontoon boat because unkotare is extremely jealous of all the toys I have. I paid $25,500 cash for it this summer without even blinking an eye.

Now I want to retire not have kids. I could probably have kids now that I have $ but I got used to having money.

When affirmative action needs to be ended is when they should end it. When I go to companies and I see ZERO black people working there, we still have a long way to go.

Luckily we don't need affirmative action to be the law of the land. Fortune 500 companies have all signed a Diversity Pledge. They pledge to have the right amount of women and minorities working for them. Why? It's the right thing to do.

Why don't they already have the right amount of women and minorities working for them? The answer Republicans give is why blacks don't vote GOP. Republicans don't believe racism discrimination and bigotry play a role.

Nah

The entire purpose of capitalism is to exploit the yearning of have nots to be haves.

We know you love Tatum

Explains why you’re not married....not that there is anything wrong with that

Never wanted to. Never felt financially secure until about 3 years ago. By that point it was too late but damn I now have a lot of money.

I could tell you a million reasons. I remember when I was a kid fearing the idea of getting a divorce and losing half my shit and ruining my life plus the lives of my kids.

It's a stupid concept.

I could never meet anyone worth getting married. Oh I met women who I would have married but then they wouldn't marry me. THey had looks, money and great personalities. They could and did do much better than me.

I get sick of women fast. I'm dating a 25 year old hot Belarusian woman right now. I'm even getting sick of her. I'm not ready to break up with her but I don't get excited about seeing her like I did a couple weeks ago.

She asked if she could move in. The next day we talked and both decided that would kill the relationship.

Why did you get married? Did you want to have kids? Can you not stand being alone?

If you offered me 10 Trillion or my kids. i'd take my kids.

Why did I or people in general? My wife was and is a traditional person and she wanted a family and marriage. I would have been happy just living together. In terms of kids, I like them and in general I think people tend to have kids because of fear of their own mortality.

I like kids too and if I would have felt like I could afford them in my early 30's I probably would have had some. Finances also stopped me from wanting to get married. OR, finances stopped women from wanting to marry me. Now they all are like WHOA who's this guy. All these older women at church (I'm 47) are like who's the guy in the nice suit with the nice truck and pontoon boat?

LOL. I like to throw in the pontoon boat because unkotare is extremely jealous of all the toys I have. I paid $25,500 cash for it this summer without even blinking an eye.

Now I want to retire not have kids. I could probably have kids now that I have $ but I got used to having money.

Dude I drop that much on our annual April getaway. 47 is not old. You can easily still have kids if you marry someone who is 40 or younger.

Forum List

Back