What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

I like the Celtics. You?
I wouldnt say I like them but I dont dislike them. I love watching Tatum
We know you love Tatum

Explains why you’re not married....not that there is anything wrong with that

Never wanted to. Never felt financially secure until about 3 years ago. By that point it was too late but damn I now have a lot of money.

I could tell you a million reasons. I remember when I was a kid fearing the idea of getting a divorce and losing half my shit and ruining my life plus the lives of my kids.

It's a stupid concept.

I could never meet anyone worth getting married. Oh I met women who I would have married but then they wouldn't marry me. THey had looks, money and great personalities. They could and did do much better than me.

I get sick of women fast. I'm dating a 25 year old hot Belarusian woman right now. I'm even getting sick of her. I'm not ready to break up with her but I don't get excited about seeing her like I did a couple weeks ago.

She asked if she could move in. The next day we talked and both decided that would kill the relationship.

Why did you get married? Did you want to have kids? Can you not stand being alone?

If you offered me 10 Trillion or my kids. i'd take my kids.

Why did I or people in general? My wife was and is a traditional person and she wanted a family and marriage. I would have been happy just living together. In terms of kids, I like them and in general I think people tend to have kids because of fear of their own mortality.
If you offered me $10 billion for the life of one of my nephews I would take my nephews. The money would not be worth it. But I don't know the kids I didn't have. I suppose if I had 100 of them I would love all 100 of them equally.

What is the "RIGHT AMOUNT" of women and minorities to work in a company and why? When is it right for a company to be forced to NOT hire the best-qualified person?
When a state is reached where everyone has equal access to be the best qualified person. Due to the past actions of whites holding Blacks, Hispanics and women back that hasnt been reached yet.

Capitalism does not discriminate.
Of course it does. Discrimination is the foundation of capitalism. The haves discriminate and get wealthy off the have nots.

Nah

So Nike gets wealthy off the have nots? Come on.
The entire purpose of capitalism is to exploit the yearning of have nots to be haves.

It is? Cool!!!! How are the Celtics exploiting their fans?

When a state is reached where everyone has equal access to be the best qualified person. Due to the past actions of whites holding Blacks, Hispanics and women back that hasnt been reached yet.

Of course it does. Discrimination is the foundation of capitalism. The haves discriminate and get wealthy off the have nots.

Nah

They don't? How many poor kids buy expensive Jordan's?

They get more $$$ of contracts with NBA, NFL, college teams, etc. If they are poor, how are they buying Jordans?
Maybe it's why they are poor. Buying dumb shit. They haven't learned to prioritize.

I wouldnt say I like them but I dont dislike them. I love watching Tatum
We know you love Tatum

Never wanted to. Never felt financially secure until about 3 years ago. By that point it was too late but damn I now have a lot of money.

I could tell you a million reasons. I remember when I was a kid fearing the idea of getting a divorce and losing half my shit and ruining my life plus the lives of my kids.

It's a stupid concept.

I could never meet anyone worth getting married. Oh I met women who I would have married but then they wouldn't marry me. THey had looks, money and great personalities. They could and did do much better than me.

I get sick of women fast. I'm dating a 25 year old hot Belarusian woman right now. I'm even getting sick of her. I'm not ready to break up with her but I don't get excited about seeing her like I did a couple weeks ago.

She asked if she could move in. The next day we talked and both decided that would kill the relationship.

Why did you get married? Did you want to have kids? Can you not stand being alone?

Why did I or people in general? My wife was and is a traditional person and she wanted a family and marriage. I would have been happy just living together. In terms of kids, I like them and in general I think people tend to have kids because of fear of their own mortality.
If you offered me $10 billion for the life of one of my nephews I would take my nephews. The money would not be worth it. But I don't know the kids I didn't have. I suppose if I had 100 of them I would love all 100 of them equally.

Bingo!!!! So I can opine in mothers wanting to stay home over a career. I live it!

We know you love Tatum

It's a stupid concept.

I like kids too and if I would have felt like I could afford them in my early 30's I probably would have had some. Finances also stopped me from wanting to get married. OR, finances stopped women from wanting to marry me. Now they all are like WHOA who's this guy. All these older women at church (I'm 47) are like who's the guy in the nice suit with the nice truck and pontoon boat?

LOL. I like to throw in the pontoon boat because unkotare is extremely jealous of all the toys I have. I paid $25,500 cash for it this summer without even blinking an eye.

Now I want to retire not have kids. I could probably have kids now that I have $ but I got used to having money.

Dude I drop that much on our annual April getaway. 47 is not old. You can easily still have kids if you marry someone who is 40 or younger.
You spend $25K once a year? GTFO

Nah

The entire purpose of capitalism is to exploit the yearning of have nots to be haves.

By providing a place that average everyday white people can vicariously experience what its like to be good at basketball.

We know you love Tatum

It's a stupid concept.

Bingo!!!! So I can opine in mothers wanting to stay home over a career. I live it!

Well when you make so much you can blow $25K a year on a outing sure she can stay home and not work.

That is the target market of Nike, the inner cities and urban areas.
Nope its the suburbs that receive most of the marketing by Nike. In general they target everyone but the specifically target well to do populations that wish they could be athletes.

Nike does not target consumers based on race, ethnicity, religion or social class. However, given the high-price of the company’s products, it does use the income and education as targeting variables.

https://mymission.lamission.edu/use...signments/nike segmentation and targeting.pdf

Nah

They get more $$$ of contracts with NBA, NFL, college teams, etc. If they are poor, how are they buying Jordans?
Maybe it's why they are poor. Buying dumb shit. They haven't learned to prioritize.

Ding ding ding ding....now you are talking.

It's a stupid concept.

I like kids too and if I would have felt like I could afford them in my early 30's I probably would have had some. Finances also stopped me from wanting to get married. OR, finances stopped women from wanting to marry me. Now they all are like WHOA who's this guy. All these older women at church (I'm 47) are like who's the guy in the nice suit with the nice truck and pontoon boat?

LOL. I like to throw in the pontoon boat because unkotare is extremely jealous of all the toys I have. I paid $25,500 cash for it this summer without even blinking an eye.

Now I want to retire not have kids. I could probably have kids now that I have $ but I got used to having money.

Dude I drop that much on our annual April getaway. 47 is not old. You can easily still have kids if you marry someone who is 40 or younger.
You spend $25K once a year? GTFO

You go to Aruba for a week with 4 people and see how much you spend. Atlantis the year before.

Nah

By providing a place that average everyday white people can vicariously experience what its like to be good at basketball.

How is that exploitation? This will be rich.

It's a stupid concept.

Well when you make so much you can blow $25K a year on a outing sure she can stay home and not work.

I did not always make that much.

Nah

How is that exploitation? This will be rich.
Because they know good and well these average everyday white people will never be good at basketball.

Not necessarily. What it means is that in addition to the restrictions of Jim Crow being lifted, that community awareness and recognition of how recirculation of monetary capital keeps a community growing and building generational wealth is important.

Case in point. Any metropolitan area that you visit, normally has a "Koreatown, a Chinatown, a Little Italy"...etc. and these ethnically based communities in many ways are economically self supporting.

They have their own job market, their own banks, and the businesses are supported by the people who live there. And because this is America everyone is free to come and visit.

That's what I am saying.
Perhaps that's because schools don't teach anything at all about home or local community economics.
There are currently nearly 50 white players in the NBA. When the league started over 70 years ago, the first black player was not seen until 1947.

Does that mean that white players in that era were genetically superior, and blacks were inferior?

No.

Desegregation is typically followed by "white flight".

If an alien from Mars came to Earth he would think the NBA and NFL were racist. My point, you mental midget is that stats don't always tell the whole story. 75% NBA = black. 70% of NFL = black. Can you name one white corner back? No.

When the NBA and ABA merged the best players were still black.

There are currently nearly 50 white players in the NBA. When the league started over 70 years ago, the first black player was not seen until 1947.

Does that mean that white players in that era were genetically superior, and blacks were inferior?

No.

If an alien from Mars came to Earth he would think the NBA and NFL were racist. My point, you mental midget is that stats don't always tell the whole story. 75% NBA = black. 70% of NFL = black. Can you name one white corner back? No.

No.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day......but you? NEVER.

There are no "aliens from Mars" here, you dunce. However, here are some actual facts.

*When the NBA and ABA merged in 1976, the top scorer was Pete Maravich, and the center with the most rebounds per game was Bill Walton. Rick Barry, who came from the ABA led the NBA in steals in the 1975-1976 season and was an NBA all star for three consecutive years.

And of course Larry Bird would arrive in the NBA 1978 and be recognized as one of the best ever for the majority of his career

*The NFL is in fact predominately black, but 5 the highest paid players in the league are white.

You mentioned 3 players. LMAO. Bird arrived in 1980. Barry and Pistol Pete would not make the top 10 of all time list. Larry would. 1/10.

1) Michael Jordan
2) Kareem
3) LeBron
4) Wilt
5) Kobe Bryant
6) Bill Russell
7) Magic Johnson
8) Larry Bird
9) Tim Duncan
10) Dr. J

1/10 is white. Right now there is not one white player in the Top 10. Top 30 NBA prospects all black.

Keep trying.

How many pro sports are there?

Try another argument chump.

Tennis? See the Williams sisters? Dominate every sport. Except hockey...thats a Canuck sport.

Are the majority of pro tennis players black? No.

Try another argument chump.

No, the racist such as you is a self hating white.
You’re a pathetic asshole who has zero clue as to what Wall Street did to you.

Yeah and that's why I once held a series 7 license, a life, health and annuities license, along with being a CFP. Don't assume things based on your racism son.
Which are worthless when the economic cycles end.
People have learned that Annuities are a ripoff.
You’re problem is that your credentials only help in a growing community.

Actually if you understand investments you understand how and why economic cycles end. You also understand the effects of bogus speculation and junk investment vehicles like credit default swaps, derivatives mortgage backed securities, etc.

You don't understand investments. LMAO. You're too busy whining and crying.

Yeah I know, I passed those exams because affirmative action took them for me. Do you think that your fellow jews who primarily vote democrat are in the democratic concertation camps? I've seen it all. Here we see a neo nazi Jew folks.

Slavery is as dead as your brain cells, buck-o. Unless you count say, exploiting illegal aliens as our neo slave class. But that is a different mater, different thread and a matter for tomorrow. Peace, Namaste until next time. Adios.

I think you need to learn how to read.

According to the 13th Amendment, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted,

There has been no amendment to change this part of the 13th Amendment meaning that in reality slavery could still exist in America today.
But it doesnt

We know you love Tatum

It's a stupid concept.

Holy closet case, Batman!

He drags a pontoon boat to church?

:lmao:

I know that, Blacks couldn't have invented it all by themselves.

I'm not sure you are aware of this, but it really is ok to stop being a racist douchebag once in a while. Everyone is aware of your fear and weakness by now.
I'm glad you got that off your chest, do you feel better about yourself Now? Glad I could help. Now go get me a burrito, and hold the sweat.

So, you’ve just given up and decided to be a douchebag weakling full time? Figures.
I bet you feel better when you insult people like a 6 year old, don't you?

You blame your mirror because you’re ugly, don’t you?
Why, is that what you do?

Forum List

Back