What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Jobs, opportunity, freedom, prosperity.
Dems offer that too.

Where?

If they did I would of never left the Chicago area.

No Democrat president on record has left office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started. Meanwhile, only one Republican president can tout that achievement. So if you couldn’t find work during a Democrat president, that’s on you, not them.

Then they'll try to credit the Republican congress or say the president has nothing to do with it. Except for Trump. He has EVERYTHING to do with it.

Yeah I know, I passed those exams because affirmative action took them for me. Do you think that your fellow jews who primarily vote democrat are in the democratic concertation camps? I've seen it all. Here we see a neo nazi Jew folks.

Sigh. You are irrational. When you grow up and become an adult we can have an adult conversation. Call me a Nazi to my face and I break your arm. Little man. You can call me anything else. Don’t care.

Watchout! Prime Time (im2) thinks he’s a badass!
...You brag .....

No, I don’t.
Then how do I know?

You’re entitled to your opinion.

If they have to put effort into making it happen, it is because hiring the best person for the job, was not giving them the diversity outcome you wanted.

THe CEO's just showed how much they give a damn about their white employees, ie zero.

Your assumption that whites look out for each other, is disproved by your own link.
Your assumption that white male CEO's should look out for you is ridiculous. What they are admitting is that racial bias plays a role in white 99% of their staff is white males. They need to look at themselves and keep this pledge.

Yea, it sucks to be me. A male white rich man. When it comes time to promote someone, they might give a minority or woman this pledge. I get what you are saying. But the fact is life is too fair for us rich white males. And you don't want the system to change because it works for a guy like you right now. But what happens when my kid marries a black and I have a black grandkid? I want the future to work for all Americans. Right now it's not fair for women or blacks because of racial bias that you may not even be aware you have.

There are more women in universities now than men. Stop whining.
Yea, so why are there so many more men climbing higher on the corporate ladder? We used to think it was women's fault and their fault alone. They stopped working to have kids seems to be a popular excuse given as to why so few women are on the BOD or the Upper management work chart. Now most companies realize their unconscious bias and they are trying to promote more women and minorities.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

What sucks is that white men will show up to vote against this but stupid women and minorities won't show up to vote for this shit.

Do you have things to do? All your posts are long and convoluted. Give it 10 yrs. Women are there. But women also bear children and choose lesser roles or to stay home and to raise them. Cannot change biology.

Stop your identity politics. It’s boring.

But that's exactly what the right does.

Am I doing it? We are talking person to person?

If they have to put effort into making it happen, it is because hiring the best person for the job, was not giving them the diversity outcome you wanted.

THe CEO's just showed how much they give a damn about their white employees, ie zero.

Your assumption that whites look out for each other, is disproved by your own link.
Your assumption that white male CEO's should look out for you is ridiculous. What they are admitting is that racial bias plays a role in white 99% of their staff is white males. They need to look at themselves and keep this pledge.

Yea, it sucks to be me. A male white rich man. When it comes time to promote someone, they might give a minority or woman this pledge. I get what you are saying. But the fact is life is too fair for us rich white males. And you don't want the system to change because it works for a guy like you right now. But what happens when my kid marries a black and I have a black grandkid? I want the future to work for all Americans. Right now it's not fair for women or blacks because of racial bias that you may not even be aware you have.

With Kavanaugh Confirmation, GOP Commits Again To Patriarchy, Misogyny
The GOP is now essentially the last bastion of male dominance in a Me Too world.

With Kavanaugh Confirmation, GOP Commits Again To Patriarchy, Misogyny | HuffPost

Thanks to the Me Too movement, most corners of the culture are starting to listen to women when they come forward about sexual harassment and assault.

But not the GOP. The male-dominated party’s answer to Me Too is: deny and attack.

Republican senators, President Donald Trump and their allies in the conservative media put on a show of male anger, resentment and victimhood to force through the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh last week, even though he was credibly accused of sexual misconduct by three women.

And with his elevation to the Supreme Court, over the objection of so many women and sexual assault survivors, Republicans demonstrated their hard-line commitment to male supremacy.

Should have said WHITE male supremacy.

So now you resort to links from Lefitst sources? The media is Lefits and biased. Read or listen to Ben Shapiro. Learn some logic.

No, the media is controlled primarily by conservative owners. And listening to Ben Shapiro is listening to nonsense.

Ben is the MAN!!!

Actually if you understand investments you understand how and why economic cycles end. You also understand the effects of bogus speculation and junk investment vehicles like credit default swaps, derivatives mortgage backed securities, etc.

You don't understand investments. LMAO. You're too busy whining and crying.

Yeah I know, I passed those exams because affirmative action took them for me. Do you think that your fellow jews who primarily vote democrat are in the democratic concertation camps? I've seen it all. Here we see a neo nazi Jew folks.

Sigh. You are irrational. When you grow up and become an adult we can have an adult conversation. Call me a Nazi to my face and I break your arm. Little man. You can call me anything else. Don’t care.

So do you. You brag you were this bad ass wrestler in college but won't be honest you wrestled at like 120 pounds gook.

Don't care. Call me a Nazi to my face, I break your arm. If you are a Nazi, I break both.

Yea, so why are there so many more men climbing higher on the corporate ladder? We used to think it was women's fault and their fault alone. They stopped working to have kids seems to be a popular excuse given as to why so few women are on the BOD or the Upper management work chart. Now most companies realize their unconscious bias and they are trying to promote more women and minorities.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

What sucks is that white men will show up to vote against this but stupid women and minorities won't show up to vote for this shit.

Why don't you shut he hell up with that shit white boy. Because this is not true. The problem is white boys like you who vote for this because you actually believe your punk asses are being left the fuck out.
The entire post is in your defense except for the last part. And it's true that you darkies and women won't show up to vote for the party that is in favor of diversity. I pick on women more than I do blacks because you are truly a minority. Women make up 50% of the population and they benefit most from Affirmative Action yet they vote GOP who's against it or they too don't show up.

Did you misread my post or did you just get mad at the last part? Because it's fucking true. White men will show up in droves this November to vote for Trump. Hell, so will white women. So white women will vote for Trump and you idiots won't show up because you don't think voting matters. You think the democrats let you down. Well guess what? You let the Democrats down in 2010, 2014 and 2018.

I will show up and vote for diversity. I'm a white male. Why do I do this when so many colored don't show up?

Let me break it down to your stupid white ass. 88 percent of the blacks who voted in the 2016 election did not vote for rump. 8 percent is what he got. So blacks did not elect Trump into office. Bill Clinton got fewer black votes for both his victories. So again blacks are not the reason why Trump became president. Your white ass is doing us no favors and we certainly don't need your defense. The problem were whites, to include you white men, who voted for Obama that switched. Get it?

We fought and died so we could vote bitch. We vote. White progressives don't vote in mid terms. That's the problem. But regardless the party whites always look to blame everybody else.

Face it, if no one hires Blacks the US will be fine.
In fact, no one hires them and the nation is fine.

Not true. We have high crime areas. White people are victimized by the people the GOP victimize. Our ghettos are a stain on the USA. Whenever we go abroad and tell them the USA is #1 they always bring up our ghettos.

This is why Trump is bragging about the fake low unemployment number for blacks. It's not real. Fake news. But the fact is the country goes better if everyone is doing well. That means blacks working too.
Nice dodge.
No one hires Blacks and the nation is fine.
You’re a self-Hating Honky.
You're a racist loser who only made good money in the late 90's when IT first came out and every idiot with a Novell or MCSE could make $80K. Today those general IT guys do support desk work for $40K. You're a loser. Own it. Stop the victim mentality bullshit.
I make good money now and it’s obvious your logic is cloudy by anti-White racism.
I'm white idiot! I know right from wrong. I know what's fair. And so it's funny as fuck for you to tell me that my logic is clouded by anti white racism when I'm a fucking white man you fool!!! OMG.

Could it possibly be that you are the racist and you like the way things are because they favor you?

You know I've agreed with you on not shipping in indians to compete with Americans right? That has nothing to do with making sure the executive boardrooms all have about 20% minorities and 40% women.
Are you retarded?
I know you’re white and I’ve been calling you a self-hating Honky.

Do you have things to do? All your posts are long and convoluted. Give it 10 yrs. Women are there. But women also bear children and choose lesser roles or to stay home and to raise them. Cannot change biology.

Stop your identity politics. It’s boring.

But that's exactly what the right does.

Am I doing it? We are talking person to person?

Yes you are doing it.

Not true. We have high crime areas. White people are victimized by the people the GOP victimize. Our ghettos are a stain on the USA. Whenever we go abroad and tell them the USA is #1 they always bring up our ghettos.

This is why Trump is bragging about the fake low unemployment number for blacks. It's not real. Fake news. But the fact is the country goes better if everyone is doing well. That means blacks working too.
Nice dodge.
You're a racist loser who only made good money in the late 90's when IT first came out and every idiot with a Novell or MCSE could make $80K. Today those general IT guys do support desk work for $40K. You're a loser. Own it. Stop the victim mentality bullshit.
I make good money now and it’s obvious your logic is cloudy by anti-White racism.
I'm white idiot! I know right from wrong. I know what's fair. And so it's funny as fuck for you to tell me that my logic is clouded by anti white racism when I'm a fucking white man you fool!!! OMG.

Could it possibly be that you are the racist and you like the way things are because they favor you?

You know I've agreed with you on not shipping in indians to compete with Americans right? That has nothing to do with making sure the executive boardrooms all have about 20% minorities and 40% women.
Are you retarded?

No, you are the self hating white. And stop using racial slurs.

Natural rights are a State issue; the States could not deny or disparage natural born citizen after 1808. The South should have asked for a bailout, not a civil war.
natural rights are not a state issue. No state can give you natural rights. The constitution supposedly implicitly protects our natural rights.
natural rights are recognized and secured in State Constitutions.
That cold be true but I havent checked. I do know the 9th amendment in the constitution protects our natural rights.
It is gender and race neutral from Inception. Slavery was to supposed end after 1808.
It couldnt be race neutral from inception since it mentioned the enslaved. Where did it say slavery would end in 1808? Thats something new.
it says Persons not race or gender. now do you understand?

So do you. You brag you were this bad ass wrestler in college but won't be honest you wrestled at like 120 pounds gook.

Don't care. Call me a Nazi to my face, I break your arm. If you are a Nazi, I break both.
No Jew is going to break my arm not even the Bear Jew in Inglorious Bastards. LOL. Ok maybe him.

natural rights are not a state issue. No state can give you natural rights. The constitution supposedly implicitly protects our natural rights.
That cold be true but I havent checked. I do know the 9th amendment in the constitution protects our natural rights.
It is gender and race neutral from Inception. Slavery was to supposed end after 1808.
It couldnt be race neutral from inception since it mentioned the enslaved. Where did it say slavery would end in 1808? Thats something new.

What does the phrase all other persons mean in Art 1 Sec 2 Par 3 of the constitution?

"All other persons" meant all persons who were neither free nor untaxed Indians. Basically, it meant slaves. The phrase "all other persons" was eliminated by Section 2 of the Fourteenth Amendment."

I think thats being disingenuous. The constitution was and is all about race and in practice also gender. The existence of the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments wouldnt have been necessary if it was race and gender neutral. Ever notice how the word "slave" was never mentioned in the original constitution?

You're a Jew that subscribes to neo nazi ideology. You ain't breaking no arms here. I wrestled in college too. I don't think I am a bad ass. I'm a 57 year old man. All I know is if I have to fight, the person might whip me, but they will not want to try it again.

Nice dodge.

Are you retarded?

I do see where you are coming from and I can agree somewhat with you. Here goes. Ok, so I'm a hard working white guy and I get my masters at Michigan State like my brother did and instead of my brother getting his first shot at becoming a VP, maybe he would have never gotten the opportunity because the company was hell bent on finding a minority or woman for the job.

So I see where you white men are coming from. I get it. And I don't like that scenario either. But until the board rooms have a diverse look, companies that want to do the right thing are going to go out of their way to find a woman or minority.

My brother didn't want the VP job back after he stopped being VP a few years ago because he still makes the same $ but half the stress. So, they found a woman in the company to do it. She couldn't have done it without him but remember, he couldn't have done it without someone else's help either.

Anyways, long story short is now that she's a VP, it's hard to keep her. Other companies want her now that she's qualified to be VP because they too signed that diversity pledge. So, they paid her double what she was making now. So instead of $1 million a year she's now making $2 million a year.

My brother might quit and go work for her. She still can't do the job without him. There is so much she doesn't know. But that's not a slam on her. My brother has to surround himself with people who know all the HR shit he doesn't know. He's an expert in 3 or 4 out of 5 areas of HR so where he is weak, he hires people who are experts in those areas of HR.
I don't even know what the 5 things are in HR. Pensions, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, etc? I have no clue.

You're a Jew that subscribes to neo nazi ideology. You ain't breaking no arms here. I wrestled in college too. I don't think I am a bad ass. I'm a 57 year old man. All I know is if I have to fight, the person might whip me, but they will not want to try it again.

So we have 3 college wrestlers here. Unkotare, you and me. Interesting. I quit after the first year. Actually, I was a red shirt so technically I was never actually on the team but tell that to my nose and califlower ears. LOL.

Our assistant coach was olympic gold metalist Steve Fraser. He beat my ass for a year. I came out of that experience a much better wrestler and fighter. You'd have to be one big bad Jew Bear to beat me up. LOL.

A lot of Jews have a very hard time going along with Trump's nationalistic talk. It sounds a lot like the Nazi's in Germany.
But this time Trump isn't going after the Jews so this Jew is ok with Trump talking shit about Mexicans, Muslims and Blacks. That reminds me of the saying, "first they came for the .....I said nothing until they came for me and then there was no one left for me to complain to.

Trump and conservative Jews don't seem to mind catering to anti semites. All they care about is winning. So if they have to woo the KKK they will. Listen to what this one guy at the rally said last year. These are the people trump called very fine people. He doesn't want to upset his racist base.

Cantwell made numerous anti-Semitic statements, including saying that he wants a leader who is “someone like Donald Trump but who does not give his daughter to a Jew.” He added: “I don’t think you can feel about race like I do and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl.”

Read more: WATCH: White Supremacist Hates That Trump ‘Gave His Daughter To A Jew’

What does the phrase all other persons mean in Art 1 Sec 2 Par 3 of the constitution?

"All other persons" meant all persons who were neither free nor untaxed Indians. Basically, it meant slaves. The phrase "all other persons" was eliminated by Section 2 of the Fourteenth Amendment."
not race or gender. it is an important distinction until the Civil War amendments.

Forum List

Back