What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

When affirmative action needs to be ended is when they should end it. When I go to companies and I see ZERO black people working there, we still have a long way to go.

Luckily we don't need affirmative action to be the law of the land. Fortune 500 companies have all signed a Diversity Pledge. They pledge to have the right amount of women and minorities working for them. Why? It's the right thing to do.

Why don't they already have the right amount of women and minorities working for them? The answer Republicans give is why blacks don't vote GOP. Republicans don't believe racism discrimination and bigotry play a role.

What is the "RIGHT AMOUNT" of women and minorities to work in a company and why? When is it right for a company to be forced to NOT hire the best-qualified person?
When a state is reached where everyone has equal access to be the best qualified person. Due to the past actions of whites holding Blacks, Hispanics and women back that hasnt been reached yet.

Capitalism does not discriminate.
Of course it does. Discrimination is the foundation of capitalism. The haves discriminate and get wealthy off the have nots.

Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.
Face it, if no one hires Blacks the US will be fine.
In fact, no one hires them and the nation is fine.

Not true. We have high crime areas. White people are victimized by the people the GOP victimize. Our ghettos are a stain on the USA. Whenever we go abroad and tell them the USA is #1 they always bring up our ghettos.

This is why Trump is bragging about the fake low unemployment number for blacks. It's not real. Fake news. But the fact is the country goes better if everyone is doing well. That means blacks working too.
Nice dodge.
No one hires Blacks and the nation is fine.
You’re a self-Hating Honky.
You're a racist loser who only made good money in the late 90's when IT first came out and every idiot with a Novell or MCSE could make $80K. Today those general IT guys do support desk work for $40K. You're a loser. Own it. Stop the victim mentality bullshit.
I make good money now and it’s obvious your logic is cloudy by anti-White racism.
I'm white idiot! I know right from wrong. I know what's fair. And so it's funny as fuck for you to tell me that my logic is clouded by anti white racism when I'm a fucking white man you fool!!! OMG.

Could it possibly be that you are the racist and you like the way things are because they favor you?

You know I've agreed with you on not shipping in indians to compete with Americans right? That has nothing to do with making sure the executive boardrooms all have about 20% minorities and 40% women.

They/You aren't more qualified. That's what you don't seem to understand. This is just the right wings argument against diversity. You aren't more qualified or smarter. You are simply white. And the guy hiring is white.

As you know, that is not true.

First, the War on Poverty brought about by President Lyndon Johnson destroyed the black family, which, in turn, destroys the children.

Without bias, here are the demographics for students taking the ACT and SAT exams.
IQ%20by%20race-M.png

Never heard of any race baiters that teach Blacks they are inferior except white boys.

The shortlist, I'm sure you and I could both add many other names.

President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….Keith Ellison who supports redistribution of wealth
None of these people have ever taught Blacks they are inferior. If they had you would have a quote with those words in it you silly white boy.

I like the Celtics. You?
I wouldnt say I like them but I dont dislike them. I love watching Tatum
We know you love Tatum

Perhaps that's because schools don't teach anything at all about home or local community economics.
If an alien from Mars came to Earth he would think the NBA and NFL were racist. My point, you mental midget is that stats don't always tell the whole story. 75% NBA = black. 70% of NFL = black. Can you name one white corner back? No.

When the NBA and ABA merged the best players were still black.

If an alien from Mars came to Earth he would think the NBA and NFL were racist. My point, you mental midget is that stats don't always tell the whole story. 75% NBA = black. 70% of NFL = black. Can you name one white corner back? No.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day......but you? NEVER.

There are no "aliens from Mars" here, you dunce. However, here are some actual facts.

*When the NBA and ABA merged in 1976, the top scorer was Pete Maravich, and the center with the most rebounds per game was Bill Walton. Rick Barry, who came from the ABA led the NBA in steals in the 1975-1976 season and was an NBA all star for three consecutive years.

And of course Larry Bird would arrive in the NBA 1978 and be recognized as one of the best ever for the majority of his career

*The NFL is in fact predominately black, but 5 the highest paid players in the league are white.

You mentioned 3 players. LMAO. Bird arrived in 1980. Barry and Pistol Pete would not make the top 10 of all time list. Larry would. 1/10.

1) Michael Jordan
2) Kareem
3) LeBron
4) Wilt
5) Kobe Bryant
6) Bill Russell
7) Magic Johnson
8) Larry Bird
9) Tim Duncan
10) Dr. J

1/10 is white. Right now there is not one white player in the Top 10. Top 30 NBA prospects all black.

Keep trying.
That’s because basketball is a bumberclyde game, you know, picking up melons and putting them in a basket.

Basketball was invented by a white guy for white girls to play. Stop being so damn ignorant.
I know that, Blacks couldn't have invented it all by themselves.

I'm not sure you are aware of this, but it really is ok to stop being a racist douchebag once in a while. Everyone is aware of your fear and weakness by now.

Republicans here complain I make an extra $20k a year selling weed. They say I should pay taxes on that money.

But trump can take $50 million from his father tax free and that makes trump smart.

What did President Donald Trump's father do which was illegal?
They illegally passed on a fortune from father to son.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

As you know, there was nothing illegal. Do you ever quit whining?

When affirmative action needs to be ended is when they should end it. When I go to companies and I see ZERO black people working there, we still have a long way to go.

Luckily we don't need affirmative action to be the law of the land. Fortune 500 companies have all signed a Diversity Pledge. They pledge to have the right amount of women and minorities working for them. Why? It's the right thing to do.

Why don't they already have the right amount of women and minorities working for them? The answer Republicans give is why blacks don't vote GOP. Republicans don't believe racism discrimination and bigotry play a role.

What is the "RIGHT AMOUNT" of women and minorities to work in a company and why? When is it right for a company to be forced to NOT hire the best-qualified person?
When a state is reached where everyone has equal access to be the best qualified person. Due to the past actions of whites holding Blacks, Hispanics and women back that hasnt been reached yet.

Capitalism does not discriminate.
Of course it does. Discrimination is the foundation of capitalism. The haves discriminate and get wealthy off the have nots.

Nah

So Nike gets wealthy off the have nots? Come on.

Never heard of any race baiters that teach Blacks they are inferior except white boys.

President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….Keith Ellison who supports redistribution of wealth
None of these people have ever taught Blacks they are inferior. If they had you would have a quote with those words in it you silly white boy.

I like the Celtics. You?
We know you love Tatum

Explains why you’re not married....not that there is anything wrong with that

Republicans here complain I make an extra $20k a year selling weed. They say I should pay taxes on that money.

But trump can take $50 million from his father tax free and that makes trump smart.

What did President Donald Trump's father do which was illegal?
They illegally passed on a fortune from father to son.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

As you know, there was nothing illegal. Do you ever quit whining?
Why because we are beyond the statute of limitations?

This reminds me of when Trump said collusion wasn't a crime. He was actually right. It's actually many crimes

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

None of these people have ever taught Blacks they are inferior. If they had you would have a quote with those words in it you silly white boy. :itsok:
Our form of social-ism is about Equality. Our federal Constitution was intelligently designed to be both gender and race neutral from Inception.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
What about the part that says Black people were only 3/5 a man and instead of protecting all people it only protected white males?
can you cite where that is expressed?

Three Fifths Compromise - constitution | Laws.com

Also the Dred Scott decisions states plainly that Black people have no rights that should be respected by the white man.
I meant, where in our federal Constitution are the terms expressed?

None of these people have ever taught Blacks they are inferior. If they had you would have a quote with those words in it you silly white boy. :itsok:
Our form of social-ism is about Equality. Our federal Constitution was intelligently designed to be both gender and race neutral from Inception.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
What about the part that says Black people were only 3/5 a man and instead of protecting all people it only protected white males?

Also the Dred Scott decisions states plainly that Black people have no rights that should be respected by the white man.
Natural rights are a State issue; the States could not deny or disparage natural born citizen after 1808. The South should have asked for a bailout, not a civil war.

I like the Celtics. You?
We know you love Tatum

Never wanted to. Never felt financially secure until about 3 years ago. By that point it was too late but damn I now have a lot of money.

I could tell you a million reasons. I remember when I was a kid fearing the idea of getting a divorce and losing half my shit and ruining my life plus the lives of my kids.

It's a stupid concept.

I could never meet anyone worth getting married. Oh I met women who I would have married but then they wouldn't marry me. THey had looks, money and great personalities. They could and did do much better than me.

I get sick of women fast. I'm dating a 25 year old hot Belarusian woman right now. I'm even getting sick of her. I'm not ready to break up with her but I don't get excited about seeing her like I did a couple weeks ago.

She asked if she could move in. The next day we talked and both decided that would kill the relationship.

Why did you get married? Did you want to have kids? Can you not stand being alone?

The three fifths compromise was in the constitution. You specified from inception.

Natural rights are a State issue; the States could not deny or disparage natural born citizen after 1808. The South should have asked for a bailout, not a civil war.
natural rights are not a state issue. No state can give you natural rights. The constitution supposedly implicitly protects our natural rights.

The three fifths compromise was in the constitution. You specified from inception.
where in our federal Constitution are the terms expressed?

I like the Celtics. You?
We know you love Tatum

Never wanted to. Never felt financially secure until about 3 years ago. By that point it was too late but damn I now have a lot of money.

I could tell you a million reasons. I remember when I was a kid fearing the idea of getting a divorce and losing half my shit and ruining my life plus the lives of my kids.

It's a stupid concept.

I could never meet anyone worth getting married. Oh I met women who I would have married but then they wouldn't marry me. THey had looks, money and great personalities. They could and did do much better than me.

I get sick of women fast. I'm dating a 25 year old hot Belarusian woman right now. I'm even getting sick of her. I'm not ready to break up with her but I don't get excited about seeing her like I did a couple weeks ago.

She asked if she could move in. The next day we talked and both decided that would kill the relationship.

Why did you get married? Did you want to have kids? Can you not stand being alone?

If you offered me 10 Trillion or my kids. i'd take my kids.

Why did I or people in general? My wife was and is a traditional person and she wanted a family and marriage. I would have been happy just living together. In terms of kids, I like them and in general I think people tend to have kids because of fear of their own mortality.

natural rights are not a state issue. No state can give you natural rights. The constitution supposedly implicitly protects our natural rights.
natural rights are recognized and secured in State Constitutions.

where in our federal Constitution are the terms expressed?

In the three fifths compromise clause of the constitution.

Forum List

Back