What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

There are more women in universities now than men. Stop whining.
Yea, so why are there so many more men climbing higher on the corporate ladder? We used to think it was women's fault and their fault alone. They stopped working to have kids seems to be a popular excuse given as to why so few women are on the BOD or the Upper management work chart. Now most companies realize their unconscious bias and they are trying to promote more women and minorities.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

What sucks is that white men will show up to vote against this but stupid women and minorities won't show up to vote for this shit.

Do you have things to do? All your posts are long and convoluted. Give it 10 yrs. Women are there. But women also bear children and choose lesser roles or to stay home and to raise them. Cannot change biology.

Stop your identity politics. It’s boring.
I can tell you aren't smart enough to have an intellectually honest conversation. You just don't get it. You even used the classic argument, "women want to stay home and have kids" as a reason so few are executives. That's bullshit and you DON'T know it.

My wife had a career and chose to stay home. I can name you 50 other couples like that. What is the point of having kids to have someone else raise them? You are a mental midget. I will compare resumes with you all day. You refuse to use logic and hence debating a wall is more beneficial than debating you.

Forget resume. I have a great resume but how much do you make? What do you do? Do you have debt? Do you have things like a vacation home, boat, motorcycles? I make almost 6 figures, I'm in sales, no debt, all the toys. What resume could you possibly show me? Are you rich? I am. No kids and I save a lot. Do you save a lot? Then why you crying?
No one hires Blacks and the nation is fine.
Response?

Your assumption that white male CEO's should look out for you is ridiculous. What they are admitting is that racial bias plays a role in white 99% of their staff is white males. They need to look at themselves and keep this pledge.

Yea, it sucks to be me. A male white rich man. When it comes time to promote someone, they might give a minority or woman this pledge. I get what you are saying. But the fact is life is too fair for us rich white males. And you don't want the system to change because it works for a guy like you right now. But what happens when my kid marries a black and I have a black grandkid? I want the future to work for all Americans. Right now it's not fair for women or blacks because of racial bias that you may not even be aware you have.

Yea, so why are there so many more men climbing higher on the corporate ladder? We used to think it was women's fault and their fault alone. They stopped working to have kids seems to be a popular excuse given as to why so few women are on the BOD or the Upper management work chart. Now most companies realize their unconscious bias and they are trying to promote more women and minorities.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

What sucks is that white men will show up to vote against this but stupid women and minorities won't show up to vote for this shit.
The business of business is to make money.
The business of our representatives is to prevent the economic destruction of our nation.

Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.
Face it, if no one hires Blacks the US will be fine.
In fact, no one hires them and the nation is fine.

Not true. We have high crime areas. White people are victimized by the people the GOP victimize. Our ghettos are a stain on the USA. Whenever we go abroad and tell them the USA is #1 they always bring up our ghettos.

This is why Trump is bragging about the fake low unemployment number for blacks. It's not real. Fake news. But the fact is the country goes better if everyone is doing well. That means blacks working too.

Do you have things to do? All your posts are long and convoluted. Give it 10 yrs. Women are there. But women also bear children and choose lesser roles or to stay home and to raise them. Cannot change biology.

I can tell you aren't smart enough to have an intellectually honest conversation. You just don't get it. You even used the classic argument, "women want to stay home and have kids" as a reason so few are executives. That's bullshit and you DON'T know it.

My wife had a career and chose to stay home. I can name you 50 other couples like that. What is the point of having kids to have someone else raise them? You are a mental midget. I will compare resumes with you all day. You refuse to use logic and hence debating a wall is more beneficial than debating you.

Forget resume. I have a great resume but how much do you make? What do you do? Do you have debt? Do you have things like a vacation home, boat, motorcycles? I make almost 6 figures, I'm in sales, no debt, all the toys. What resume could you possibly show me? Are you rich? I am. No kids and I save a lot. Do you save a lot? Then why you crying?
Everyone makes around 6 figures.

They/You aren't more qualified. That's what you don't seem to understand. This is just the right wings argument against diversity. You aren't more qualified or smarter. You are simply white. And the guy hiring is white.

If they have to put effort into making it happen, it is because hiring the best person for the job, was not giving them the diversity outcome you wanted.

THe CEO's just showed how much they give a damn about their white employees, ie zero.

Your assumption that whites look out for each other, is disproved by your own link.
Your assumption that white male CEO's should look out for you is ridiculous. What they are admitting is that racial bias plays a role in white 99% of their staff is white males. They need to look at themselves and keep this pledge.

Yea, it sucks to be me. A male white rich man. When it comes time to promote someone, they might give a minority or woman this pledge. I get what you are saying. But the fact is life is too fair for us rich white males. And you don't want the system to change because it works for a guy like you right now. But what happens when my kid marries a black and I have a black grandkid? I want the future to work for all Americans. Right now it's not fair for women or blacks because of racial bias that you may not even be aware you have.

The business of our representatives is to prevent the economic destruction of our nation.
the power to provide for the general welfare is general.

Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.

You are wrong again. Companies hire Indians because they will accept lower compensation. Same with Asians. Man you are so ignorant. Read some books.
Did I say something that contradicts what you just said? Lets analyze shall we?

I said: Lets face it. If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.

And you said this: You are wrong again. Companies hire Indians because they will accept lower compensation. Same with Asians. Man you are so ignorant. Read some books.

Did I say anything about why companies hire Indians? I know why they hire indians. Why would you put those words in my mouth? Are you hearing what you want to hear or what I say?

And what book would you recommend for someone like you who doesn't listen? Listening for dummies?

You implied that Indians were better but companies hire whites because they are racist. That is simply not true. Capitalism is only loyal to earnings. You read the Huffington Post as gospel. Sad.
I did not imply that but thanks for clarifying what you believed you read.

All I said was If we let all the indians in to do all the IT work, the nation will be just fine. It's just you will cry because IT is all you know. You remind me of a coal miner.
Except that other professions are now being targeted...MDs, lawyers, accountants, engineers.
The good thing is Trump is carrying out his promise to send the Indians back home and Americans are now getting those IT jobs.

Trump has done a lot of good things.

Not true. We have high crime areas. White people are victimized by the people the GOP victimize. Our ghettos are a stain on the USA. Whenever we go abroad and tell them the USA is #1 they always bring up our ghettos.

This is why Trump is bragging about the fake low unemployment number for blacks. It's not real. Fake news. But the fact is the country goes better if everyone is doing well. That means blacks working too.
Nice dodge.
You’re a self-Hating Honky.

Yea but not with zero debt.

And no. Most of you make around $50K.

Nice dodge.
You're a racist loser who only made good money in the late 90's when IT first came out and every idiot with a Novell or MCSE could make $80K. Today those general IT guys do support desk work for $40K. You're a loser. Own it. Stop the victim mentality bullshit.

In other words, what’s bad for Honky is no big deal.
What’s bad for Blacks is BAD!

Nice dodge.
You're a racist loser who only made good money in the late 90's when IT first came out and every idiot with a Novell or MCSE could make $80K. Today those general IT guys do support desk work for $40K. You're a loser. Own it. Stop the victim mentality bullshit.
I make good money now and it’s obvious your logic is cloudy by anti-White racism.

You don't. No way you do or you wouldn't be crying about what you used to make. You hate Bill Gates huh?

In other words, what’s bad for Honky is no big deal.
What’s bad for Blacks is BAD!
Poor white man. You poor baby. Pathetic. Back in the 1960's you worried about the Klansmen. I guess someone has to.

Either youre illiterate or youre stupid. It says right in the 13th amendment that slavery is still legal.

Slavery is still legal? Really? Please show us where that is stated in the 13th Amendment. Here is the full text.

Thirteenth Amendment
Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Never heard of any race baiters that teach Blacks they are inferior except white boys.

The shortlist, I'm sure you and I could both add many other names.

President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….Keith Ellison who supports redistribution of wealth
None of these people have ever taught Blacks they are inferior. If they had you would have a quote with those words in it you silly white boy. :itsok:

Almost 6? LMAO. That’s nothing. I run my own business. I have two kids. I live in highly expensive MA. You don’t have kids but lecture me on how women should work? You’re dismissed.

Good day.

Never heard of any race baiters that teach Blacks they are inferior except white boys.

President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….Keith Ellison who supports redistribution of wealth
None of these people have ever taught Blacks they are inferior. If they had you would have a quote with those words in it you silly white boy.

I like the Celtics. You?

You don't. No way you do or you wouldn't be crying about what you used to make. You hate Bill Gates huh?
Wrong...Gates is simply a scumbag.
Apparently, you’re a salesman just like Gates.

None of these people have ever taught Blacks they are inferior. If they had you would have a quote with those words in it you silly white boy. :itsok:
Our form of social-ism is about Equality. Our federal Constitution was intelligently designed to be both gender and race neutral from Inception.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Forum List

Back