🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What exactly is the Trumpublican?

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
I hear people praising him as a Conservative.
I hear people saying he is actually a Liberal.
This morning, I read that one member even went so far as to call him a statist.

Hmmmm....

what exactly is he, in terms of ideology?

Or better yet, name 2 or 3 policy positions of his and write whether you think they are Liberal, Conservative or something else...

?????????????????????? Trumpublican ???????????????????????????????

Magnum Mysterium, thy name is Donald Trump.

:D

Now, I'm having fun, but actually, it's a serious conversation.

Trump was once for abortion. Where does that place him among Conservatives? Trump is for raising tarriffs. Where does that place him among Conservatives? And the list goes on and on and on....

Have fun, and be nice. :thup:

Last edited:
And Trump is ok with gay marriage, calls in the "law of the land". He is, of course, right about this, but will this set with Conservatives?

Donald Trump on Kentucky: Gay marriage 'law of the land' - CNNPolitics.com
This already makes trump more liberal then almost every other gop candidate, and let's not forget his views on healthcare.

Which are kind of confusing, to say the least:

Is Donald Trump still 'for single-payer' health care?

And Trump is ok with gay marriage, calls in the "law of the land". He is, of course, right about this, but will this set with Conservatives?

Donald Trump on Kentucky: Gay marriage 'law of the land' - CNNPolitics.com
This already makes trump more liberal then almost every other gop candidate, and let's not forget his views on healthcare.

Which are kind of confusing, to say the least:

Is Donald Trump still 'for single-payer' health care?
Oh, they're all over the place, but he has praised UHC unlike other gop candidates who claim people die from it..

Churchill was many things too, but when WWII came, Britons realized he was the right man to combat Hitler.

Same with Trump, he's the right man to fight the undeclared invasion from our southern "Neighbor"

They don't care about policy... they care only that the person they support is uncivil, nasty and angry.
Same reason why that dunce Sarah Palin rose to prominence, she made a nice speech bashing Obama and the Democrats and the lemmings flocked.

Same reason why Ben Carson became a rightwing hero, he bashed Obama's health care plan to his face and at a prayer breakfast on top of that. The lemmings flocked.

Carly bashed the latest Democratic candidate calling her a straight up liar on national TV and the lemmings are flocking.

The converse can be observed in Christie's experience. When he was being mean, nasty and beligirent to real or perceived liberal individuals and/or ideas the lemmings flocked. The instant he gave Obama even the slightest kudos they abandoned that fat, sloppy bastard. Dropped his fat ass like a bad habit.

Now we have T-Rump saying the worst things about Mexicans and making wildly insane promises about the Southern border and he is being rewarded for it, nevermind his uber-liberal recent past. Including an intimate relationship with Hillary Clinton and her husband.

The best thing, however, about T-Rump is how he is simply beating the snot out of and destroying his fellow republican candidates way better than any Democrat could get away with and the lemmings are just lapping it up. I mean, they are taking it and liking it, like sweet medicine.

I love it!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

They don't care about policy... they care only that the person they support is uncivil, nasty and angry.
Same reason why that dunce Sarah Palin rose to prominence, she made a nice speech bashing Obama and the Democrats and the lemmings flocked.

Same reason why Ben Carson became a rightwing hero, he bashed Obama's health care plan to his face and at a prayer breakfast on top of that. The lemmings flocked.

Carly bashed the latest Democratic candidate calling her a straight up liar on national TV and the lemmings are flocking.

The converse can be observed in Christie's experience. When he was being mean, nasty and beligirent to real or perceived liberal individuals and/or ideas the lemmings flocked. The instant he gave Obama even the slightest kudos they abandoned that fat, sloppy bastard. Dropped his fat ass like a bad habit.

Now we have T-Rump saying the worst things about Mexicans and making wildly insane promises about the Southern border and he is being rewarded for it, nevermind his uber-liberal recent past. Including an intimate relationship with Hillary Clinton and her husband.

The best thing, however, about T-Rump is how he is simply beating the snot out of and destroying his fellow republican candidates way better than any Democrat could get away with and the lemmings are just lapping it up. I mean, they are taking it and liking it, like sweet medicine.

I love it!

no one talks about how carly almost destroyed HP (while she talks about a former senator, first lady, secretary of state and top attorney as having no"record of accomplishment"). no one talks about how many times trump bankrupted his companies and how that affected the vendors he screwed over by either not paying or reducing his corporate payments. (now let's hear from the corporations are people ijits that corporate bankruptcy is not trump's doing).

i'd find it funny if i didn't think it was bad for the country.

I love it!

no one talks about how carly almost destroyed HP (while she talks about a former senator, first lady, secretary of state and top attorney as having no"record of accomplishment"). no one talks about how many times trump bankrupted his companies and how that affected the vendors he screwed over by either not paying or reducing his corporate payments. (now let's hear from the corporations are people ijits that corporate bankruptcy is not trump's doing).

i'd find it funny if i didn't think it was bad for the country.

Funny, when I bring it up, the ijits defend and deflect like there is no tomorrow.

Don't bring it up!! Its worst than a rabbit hole of psychological misery. Its a vast void of emotional driven insanity that unravels into questionable insults and bad projection techniques.

TRUST ME--Hey, that was Saddam Hussein's campaign promise. Uh-OH!! Here comes the Wacko-birds!

Churchill was many things too, but when WWII came, Britons realized he was the right man to combat Hitler.

Same with Trump, he's the right man to fight the undeclared invasion from our southern "Neighbor"

trump is only the right man if you don't care about this country. no offense, frank.

he's an embarrassment.

I care about the country. I'm not rooting for the Barbarians

Forum List

Back