🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What exactly is the Trumpublican?

Well at least we know this about Trump, he scares the hell out of both Rinos and Libtards.

They don't care about policy... they care only that the person they support is uncivil, nasty and angry.
Same reason why that dunce Sarah Palin rose to prominence, she made a nice speech bashing Obama and the Democrats and the lemmings flocked.

Same reason why Ben Carson became a rightwing hero, he bashed Obama's health care plan to his face and at a prayer breakfast on top of that. The lemmings flocked.

Carly bashed the latest Democratic candidate calling her a straight up liar on national TV and the lemmings are flocking.

The converse can be observed in Christie's experience. When he was being mean, nasty and beligirent to real or perceived liberal individuals and/or ideas the lemmings flocked. The instant he gave Obama even the slightest kudos they abandoned that fat, sloppy bastard. Dropped his fat ass like a bad habit.

Now we have T-Rump saying the worst things about Mexicans and making wildly insane promises about the Southern border and he is being rewarded for it, nevermind his uber-liberal recent past. Including an intimate relationship with Hillary Clinton and her husband.

The best thing, however, about T-Rump is how he is simply beating the snot out of and destroying his fellow republican candidates way better than any Democrat could get away with and the lemmings are just lapping it up. I mean, they are taking it and liking it, like sweet medicine.

I love it!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

:thup:

Astute observations.

T-Rump is not your typical republican and neither are his sycophantic supporters.

In fact they are very atypical in some respects which is what makes him and them a difficult problem for the GOP. I read an article this morning about how most of his supporters don't typically participate in primaries but seem all fired up for this one. That is bad news for the professional politicians because they can't count on inheriting any support if he drops out. (Walker is being derided for trying to sound like T-Rump.)

Even worse is that now these atypical primary voters are in the game they will stick with T-Rump as long as he does and that could cause some major headaches in the primaries themselves and a brokered convention.

But let's see if we can identify who his supporters might be. The term that springs to mind is AWG's or Angry White Guys in full. And what is T-Rump if not an AWG himself?

Yes, I know he is pulling in more than just males so we have to use the "Noo Yawk" meaning of the term as in "yooz guyz" which includes everyone irrespective of gender.

And yes, "yooz guyz" are all over the board when it comes to reasons for being angry. Almost everything pisses them off, not just Dems and liberals, but republicans too.

So they now have a spokes-toupee for their anger. One of their own who can say exactly what they want to say and say it to the powers that be. They want T-Rump to be the GOP nominee because they want the entire nation to hear their grievances on the national stage. They are convinced that as soon as everyone else hears what it is that is making them so pissed off they will agree with them and they will win in a "landslide".

Such is the power of emoting with anger as opposed to rational thinking.

T-Rump is still going to be around for a while IMO.

They don't care about policy... they care only that the person they support is uncivil, nasty and angry.
Same reason why that dunce Sarah Palin rose to prominence, she made a nice speech bashing Obama and the Democrats and the lemmings flocked.

Same reason why Ben Carson became a rightwing hero, he bashed Obama's health care plan to his face and at a prayer breakfast on top of that. The lemmings flocked.

Carly bashed the latest Democratic candidate calling her a straight up liar on national TV and the lemmings are flocking.

The converse can be observed in Christie's experience. When he was being mean, nasty and beligirent to real or perceived liberal individuals and/or ideas the lemmings flocked. The instant he gave Obama even the slightest kudos they abandoned that fat, sloppy bastard. Dropped his fat ass like a bad habit.

Now we have T-Rump saying the worst things about Mexicans and making wildly insane promises about the Southern border and he is being rewarded for it, nevermind his uber-liberal recent past. Including an intimate relationship with Hillary Clinton and her husband.

The best thing, however, about T-Rump is how he is simply beating the snot out of and destroying his fellow republican candidates way better than any Democrat could get away with and the lemmings are just lapping it up. I mean, they are taking it and liking it, like sweet medicine.

I love it!

no one talks about how carly almost destroyed HP (while she talks about a former senator, first lady, secretary of state and top attorney as having no"record of accomplishment"). no one talks about how many times trump bankrupted his companies and how that affected the vendors he screwed over by either not paying or reducing his corporate payments. (now let's hear from the corporations are people ijits that corporate bankruptcy is not trump's doing).

i'd find it funny if i didn't think it was bad for the country.
T-Rump addressed and bashed the crap out of Carly's business history. It wasn't pretty, for her.

Churchill was many things too, but when WWII came, Britons realized he was the right man to combat Hitler.

Same with Trump, he's the right man to fight the undeclared invasion from our southern "Neighbor"

trump is only the right man if you don't care about this country. no offense, frank.

he's an embarrassment.

I care about the country. I'm not rooting for the Barbarians

Sure you are.

Well at least we know this about Trump, he scares the hell out of both Rinos and Libtards.

I know trump scaring Democrats is a common right wing meme, but have you ever seen any evidence of that, or ever heard it from any but the fringe right? If there was the slightest chance of him becoming president, I would be terrified,but he is only good for entertainment and trashing the GOP. GO TRUMP!!!!

Churchill was many things too, but when WWII came, Britons realized he was the right man to combat Hitler.

Same with Trump, he's the right man to fight the undeclared invasion from our southern "Neighbor"

trump is only the right man if you don't care about this country. no offense, frank.

he's an embarrassment.

In your opinion

You are, however, rooting for the bigots

I love it!

no one talks about how carly almost destroyed HP (while she talks about a former senator, first lady, secretary of state and top attorney as having no"record of accomplishment"). no one talks about how many times trump bankrupted his companies and how that affected the vendors he screwed over by either not paying or reducing his corporate payments. (now let's hear from the corporations are people ijits that corporate bankruptcy is not trump's doing).

i'd find it funny if i didn't think it was bad for the country.
T-Rump addressed and bashed the crap out of Carly's business history. It wasn't pretty, for her.

I must have missed that in the midst of Trump's idiotic ranting about getting Mexico to pay for a wall.

I hear people praising him as a Conservative.
I hear people saying he is actually a Liberal.
This morning, I read that one member even went so far as to call him a statist.

Hmmmm....

what exactly is he, in terms of ideology?

Or better yet, name 2 or 3 policy positions of his and write whether you think they are Liberal, Conservative or something else...

?????????????????????? Trumpublican ???????????????????????????????

Magnum Mysterium, thy name is Donald Trump.

:D

Now, I'm having fun, but actually, it's a serious conversation.

Trump was once for abortion. Where does that place him among Conservatives? Trump is for raising tarriffs. Where does that place him among Conservatives? And the list goes on and on and on....

Have fun, and be nice. :thup:
Trumpublican (noun) The only members of the Republican Party capable of compromise, but only on ideology and party politics.

he's an embarrassment.

In your opinion

You are, however, rooting for the bigots

You're rooting for the Barbarians

Hmmmm....

Or better yet, name 2 or 3 policy positions of his and write whether you think they are Liberal, Conservative or something else...

Trump was once for abortion. Where does that place him among Conservatives? Trump is for raising tarriffs. Where does that place him among Conservatives? And the list goes on and on and on....

Did you hear he was a blowhard? I think that suits him....:rolleyes:

And, Trumpublicans must be blowhard lovers.

Hmmmm....

Over reaction to Boehner and McConnell doing nothing to stop parts of BO's agenda. I have no use for Trump, or the Bush's and I hope neither winds up as the GOP nominee.
that being said don't to pass off Her Royal Highness or VP foot in the mouth as alternatives.

Forum List

Back