What Fascism Is and What It Isn't

Religion's direct connection to fascism needs to be mentioned to illustrate the similarity in America to fascism of the past.

Can fascism even take root without the influence of extremist Christian beliefs?
Liberalism is a religion.
Anyone who disagrees with you on any issue is a Nazi.

What more evidence do you need asswipe?!?? These are all historical facts.

The links are all in the Wiki article, please prove something in the OP, or article, wrong.
Wikipedia has admitted to being biased for the Left. Next.

What is it, do you think that "far right" means?

Here's the defintion: "Far-right politics, also referred to as the extreme right or right-wing extremism, are politics further on the right of the left–right political spectrum than the standard political right, particularly in terms of being authoritarian and ultra-nationalist, as well as having nativist ideologies and tendencies.[1]"

Source: Far-right politics - Wikipedia
There's nothing particularly "authoritarian" or "nationalist" about the right. What could be more authoritarian than communism or liberalism? All through WW II, Stalin was always exhorting the people to defend "mother Russia." The claim that authoritarianism and nationalism are peculiar to the right is a leftwing lie.

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3]

As it relates to business, here's how it intersects....

1. Major Italian groups politically on the right, especially rich landowners and big business, feared an uprising by groups on the left, such as sharecroppers and labour unions.[67] They welcomed Fascism and supported its violent suppression of opponents on the left.[68] The accommodation of the political right into the Italian Fascist movement in the early 1920s created internal factions within the movement.
  2. The ANI held ties and influence among conservatives, Catholics, and the business community.[108] Italian national syndicalists held a common set of principles: the rejection of bourgeois values, democracy, liberalism, Marxism, internationalism, and pacifism, and the promotion of heroism, vitalism, and violence.[109] The ANI claimed that liberal democracy was no longer compatible with the modern world, and advocated a strong state and imperialism. They believed that humans are naturally predatory, and that nations are in a constant struggle in which only the strongest would survive.[110]
  3. In 1920, militant strike activity by industrial workers reached its peak in Italy and 1919 and 1920 were known as the "Red Year" (Biennio Rosso).[136] Mussolini and the Fascists took advantage of the situation by allying with industrial businesses and attacking workers and peasants in the name of preserving order and internal peace in Italy.[137]
  4. Historian Stanley G. Payne says: "[Fascism in Italy was a] primarily political dictatorship. ... The Fascist Party itself had become almost completely bureaucratized and subservient to, not dominant over, the state itself. Big business, industry, and finance retained extensive autonomy, particularly in the early years. The armed forces also enjoyed considerable autonomy. ... The Fascist militia was placed under military control. ... The judicial system was left largely intact and relatively autonomous as well. The police continued to be directed by state officials and were not taken over by party leaders ... nor was a major new police elite created.
  5. Due to the worldwide depression, Mussolini's government was able to take over most of Italy's largest failing banks, who held controlling interest in many Italian businesses.
  6. Source: Fascism - Wikipedia

It isn't what some have been pretending it to be of late.
Sorry but wrong again markymark.
Fascism is a collectivist philosophy &, as such, falls squarely in to the left wing ideology you all are so fond of.
Denying it & revisionist history cannot alter facts.

I'm not blaming you- I wouldn't want to claim Hitler or Mussolini as a comrade either but I don't have to

Nazi-hitler-biglie.jpg

Folks, this is the "moderation" we can expect from USMB.

Relying solely on feelings and not facts.

Total projection and partisanship, attacking those he disagrees with.

That's who we should believe is fair and balanced and impartial in his adjudication on here.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
I didn't start the thread, YOU DID. I use common sense and you have to rely
on WIKI? :rolleyes-41:
You really don't have a clue on fascism, dude, all you're trying to do is
put up a bait thread and say it's a rightie thing?
What an idiot, with your twisted post, you proved nothing. Swing and a miss.
It's not too funny, it's too sad. :dunno:

Sorry but wrong again markymark.
Fascism is a collectivist philosophy &, as such, falls squarely in to the left wing ideology you all are so fond of.
Denying it & revisionist history cannot alter facts.

I'm not blaming you- I wouldn't want to claim Hitler or Mussolini as a comrade either but I don't have to

View attachment 696134
A big and simple lie like "Obama was born in Kenya"

Then keep saying it for years.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Fascism will come disguised as Liberalism

“If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism” Ronald Reagan
Ronald Reagan was prophetic in this interview

God bless the great Ronald Reagan Maximus, a real American to quote a thread I just posted in.

I miss the Gipper. Here is a little better version of the video:

Forum List

Back