What from the debate will end up on Saturday Night Live?

R

rdean

Such rich material.

Putin's Puppet - no you are - no you are...........

Nasty woman

The Emmy's are rigged.

Liar!

What?

Such rich material.

Nasty woman

The Emmy's are rigged.

Liar!

What?
How about Wallace breaking the 4th wall by giggling whenever Trump said something particularly stupid?

SNL is the sad echo of a great show. Where they used to have comedic geniuses like Belushi, Akroyd and Murphy now they have comedic hacks and washed up actors doing bad political humor.

SNL is the sad echo of a great show. Where they used to have comedic geniuses like Belushi, Akroyd and Murphy now they have comedic hacks and washed up actors doing bad political humor.
I don't know. The last couple of Hillary/Trump skits have been hilarious.

No you're just old
CusJ0VWWYAAnWUS.jpg

What is that Nixon nose shape stain on the bottom? Koolaid?

Such rich material.

Nasty woman

The Emmy's are rigged.

Liar!

What?

Trump looking like he had saw Hillary naked before coming on stage... The man looked ill as can be and sounded like he could hardly speak at first...

Such rich material.

Nasty woman

The Emmy's are rigged.

Liar!

What?

Trump looking like he had saw Hillary naked before coming on stage... The man looked ill as can be and sounded like he could hardly speak at first...
Really? I thought he was best at the beginning.

Such rich material.

Nasty woman

The Emmy's are rigged.

Liar!

What?

Really? I thought he was best at the beginning.

That show me that you were not paying attention as usual... You most likely were drooling over that Star Wars outfit Hillary Clinton was wearing and did not notice the pale complexion, weak voice or the sweating Trump ( Orange Messiah of Ooompa Loompa land ) was doing...

Forum List

Back