What gives us the right?

There are many schools that are teaching kids that homosexuality is a valid lifestyle. If I had a kid in one of those schools, I'd yank him out of there in an instant.

School fires chaplain for saying homosexuality is a ?disorder? and a ?perversion? | UK | News | Daily Express

How is homosexuality an "invalid" lifestyle? What should the punishment for being gay be? I can remember when mixed race marriages were an invalid lifestyle. It appears the bigots are loosing.

What a dumb question. It's an invalid lifestyle because it is a PERVERSION of what is normal. Normal is what is consistent with nature. Animal body parts are designed by nature for heterosexual sex, not some looney offshot as homosexuality is. Maybe you attended one of those bad schools and got misinformed, as your absurd use of the word "bigots" seems to indicate. Hope this cures you out of it.

How about being fined or imprisoned or put out of business for just being a Christian? What gives homofascists the right to force us to photograph their disgusting pagan rituals as they slobber on each other, or what gives them the right to shove their filth in the faces of our children in the public schools? What gives homofascists the right to interfere with parental authority and the therapy parents choose for their children . . . based on any pretense at all, let alone their pseudoscientific, politically correct claptrap? What gives these punks the right to vandalize church buildings or crash church services and spew their profanities?

Homosexuality is not merely an abomination, it is and has always been the stuff of tyranny. The depraved never simply allow folks to just live and let live, they always demand acceptance or else. The rest of America is beginning to wake to what Christians have always known about sexual perversion and about those who defend or practice it.

Of course homosexuals should be treated with dignity, but when you do not respect the liberties of others, don't blame the victim who has had enough of your "tolerance" when he stomps you, especially when you put your filthy self between him and his children.

images

While I deplore the violations of anyone's fundamental rights and dignities, your rights end where my begin.

Check?

I don't have to respect you, and I don't have to like you.
What do you know about tolerance? Screed such as this reveal that there is a deep, but thankfully, not wide streak of ignorance, bigotry and hatred that wishes to server as a "moral" template as well as the framework for repressive laws and legalized hated. With any luck at all, this mindset and the generation harboring it will soon be dead, literally and figuratively.

As for laws like the one the Arizona haters passed, if a business owner loves Jesus so much to use Him as an aegis behind which to hide, but strike out in his vile stupidity, why not make it public? If you own a business and your love of "Christian Virtues" is so large that you could not abide serving Sons and Daughters of God because you think it's 'icky', post a sign in your window for all the world to see: No Gays served Here due to
Christian Values.

Then the rest of us will sit back and see what is more important to you; your warped interpretation of "Do Unto Others", or your precious bottom line.

What might be better would be >> NO QUEERS SERVED HERE, DUE TO SANITY.

How is homosexuality an "invalid" lifestyle? What should the punishment for being gay be? I can remember when mixed race marriages were an invalid lifestyle. It appears the bigots are loosing.

comparing a male and female of different races to two men or two women is not valid.

Comparing the discrimination is.

No it's not. Some discriminations are wrong. Others are right. Depends on what's being discriminated.

What gives us the right to force homosexuality on Russia? Who do we think we are that we can tell another large country that they must accept homosexuality as normal?

You're looking at this all ass-backwards.

No one is forcing homosexuality on Russia or the good Christian shop owners of Phoenix.

We're actually trying to force true Christian values of tolerance on them.

There are many schools that are teaching kids that homosexuality is a valid lifestyle. If I had a kid in one of those schools, I'd yank him out of there in an instant.

School fires chaplain for saying homosexuality is a ?disorder? and a ?perversion? | UK | News | Daily Express

Thats not the point. This thread is about the USA trying to allege moral superiority over the rest of the world. This is about us trying to tell the world that we are right and they are wrong--------how "tolerant" is that?

Which part is it that you think is "intolerant", the declaration that tolerance is good or part about the declaration being related to gay tolerance. Do I need to put my gay hate glasses on to see how promoting/declaring that tolerance of gays is good is somehow being intolerant of gay hate?

It's ok to be a bigot or racist if you live in a bigoted racist country? Is that your point?

I don't get the hate for the people promoting tolerance...

Last edited:
What gives us the right to force homosexuality on Russia? Who do we think we are that we can tell another large country that they must accept homosexuality as normal?

No one is forcing homosexuality on Russia or the good Christian shop owners of Phoenix.

Going on camera and saying some folks should stop being intollerant, is not akin to FORCING true Christian values of tolerance.

Talking is not forcing.

What a dumb question. It's an invalid lifestyle because it is a PERVERSION of what is normal. Normal is what is consistent with nature. Animal body parts are designed by nature for heterosexual sex, not some looney offshot as homosexuality is. Maybe you attended one of those bad schools and got misinformed, as your absurd use of the word "bigots" seems to indicate. Hope this cures you out of it.

From my perspective, you are are more of a perversion than any of the gays I have ever met or talked to. You are not consistent with nature. If everyone was like YOU, the human race would devolve back to the trees with the other monkeys. But that does not give me the right to restrict your freedom of speech.

So? in Nature we should trust, right? Until.

10 Animals That Practice Homosexuality - Listverse

That makes it alright.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I see. Can others censure and ridicule people for being gay ?

Don't they already? Anyone been arrested for it? Guess you have your answer, don't you?

Let's see....don't you whine about the fact that it takes place......

And yet you seem think relish in the idea of doing it yourself.

Every take a class on human nature ? You'll find most people don't really go for a double standard.

Don't they already? Anyone been arrested for it? Guess you have your answer, don't you?

Every take a class on human nature ? You'll find most people don't really go for a double standard.

Who is whining?

If you show intolerance or wish to discriminate against gays, you might get ridiculed for it. And?

Who is whining?

If you show intolerance or wish to discriminate against gays, you might get ridiculed for it. And?

That would make you intolerant yourself.

Could anyone who believes homosexuals do not deserve equal rights and protections under the law define "tolerance" and "acceptance". There is a distinction between the two words. It's important to understand their meanings.

Which of the two do you believe Americans seeking equality would settle for?

Could anyone who believes homosexuals do not deserve equal rights and protections under the law define "tolerance" and "acceptance". There is a distinction between the two words. It's important to understand their meanings.

Two types of Americans... Americans who believe in liberty, and Americans who believe liberty means the liberty to put their boot on everyone's neck that does not look like them, talk like them, share the same sexual preference as them, and share their desire to receive undeserved assets redistributed by force by their government.

Last edited:

Two types of Americans... Americans who believe in liberty, and Americans who believe liberty means the liberty to put their boot on everyone's neck that does not look like them, talk like them, share the same sexual preference as them, and share their desire to receive undeserved assets redistributed by force by their government.
What the devil are you talking about? Please define both 'tolerance' and 'acceptance'.

Do you believe 'liberty' means the liberty to oppress? And what are you talking about when you speak of 'under served assets redistributed by force'? Are homosexuals asking for reparations?

Last edited:
That would make you intolerant yourself.

Yes, intolerant of intolerance. We should all be intolerant of intolerance. This is why we ridicule racists. Bigots are deserving of intolerance.

Nobody is legislating against their intolerance.

But that somehow puts you in a position of making a moral judgement.

And no, we should not all be intolerant of intolerance. What other people feel is their business.

And yes they are legislating against it.....from the bench. The people of CA spoke and some judge decided they should know better. I don't care what you are talking about...that is simply wrong.

Forum List

Back