What gives us the right?

I have also been around a long time. But I don't make pronouncements about anything the govt will or won't do. Its called experience.

in order to get asylum the person has to demonstrate that he or she personally is in mortal danger in their native country. I haven't seen anything about the ungandan govt killing gays. But if they are, then maybe asylum would be appropriate.

How about life in prison just for being gay?

How about being fined or imprisoned or put out of business for just being a Christian? What gives homofascists the right to force us to photograph their disgusting pagan rituals as they slobber on each other, or what gives them the right to shove their filth in the faces of our children in the public schools? What gives homofascists the right to interfere with parental authority and the therapy parents choose for their children . . . based on any pretense at all, let alone their pseudoscientific, politically correct claptrap? What gives these punks the right to vandalize church buildings or crash church services and spew their profanities?

Homosexuality is not merely an abomination, it is and has always been the stuff of tyranny. The depraved never simply allow folks to just live and let live, they always demand acceptance or else. The rest of America is beginning to wake to what Christians have always known about sexual perversion and about those who defend or practice it.

Of course homosexuals should be treated with dignity, but when you do not respect the liberties of others, don't blame the victim who has had enough of your "tolerance" when he stomps you, especially when you put your filthy self between him and his children.

images

While I deplore the violations of anyone's fundamental rights and dignities, your rights end where my begin.

Check?

I don't have to respect you, and I don't have to like you.

Last edited:

How about being fined or imprisoned or put out of business for just being a Christian? What gives homofascists the right to force us to photograph their disgusting pagan rituals as they slobber on each other, or what gives them the right to shove their filth in the faces of our children in the public schools? What gives homofascists the right to interfere with parental authority and the therapy parents choose for their children? What gives these punks the right to vandalize church buildings or crash church services and spew their profanities?

Homosexuality is not merely an abomination, it is and has always been the stuff of tyranny. The depraved never simply allow folks to just live and let, they always demand acceptance or else. The rest of America is beginning to wake to what Christians have always known about sexual perversion and about those who defend or practice it.

Christians have been marrying gays for a long time. This issue has nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with businesses discriminating against a minority group in a modern day version of religious shunning. The ability of religion to shun people out of communities is what caused American colonies to establish freedom of religion in the first place. People will use whatever power they have to discriminate people and try and put them in their place.

How about being fined or imprisoned or put out of business for just being a Christian? What gives homofascists the right to force us to photograph their disgusting pagan rituals as they slobber on each other, or what gives them the right to shove their filth in the faces of our children in the public schools? What gives homofascists the right to interfere with parental authority and the therapy parents choose for their children? What gives these punks the right to vandalize church buildings or crash church services and spew their profanities?

Homosexuality is not merely an abomination, it is and has always been the stuff of tyranny. The depraved never simply allow folks to just live and let, they always demand acceptance or else. The rest of America is beginning to wake to what Christians have always known about sexual perversion and about those who defend or practice it.

I just saw lightening and heard thunder in the distance.

How did you do that?

Christians have been marrying gays for a long time. This issue has nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with businesses discriminating against a minority group in a modern day version of religious shunning. The ability of religion to shun people out of communities is what caused American colonies to establish freedom of religion in the first place. People will use whatever power they have to discriminate people and try and put them in their place.

No. Apostates have been marrying degenerates, and who's stopping them? let alone advocating that they should be stopped from doing so? I say live and let live, but you characterize my right of free association as shunning. Jackass. Call it what you will, but explain how your worldview trumps mine in the face of natural and constitutional law? I don't need to appeal to Christianity to defend my right to tell you to shove off; biblical Christianity simply reveals the truth about pagan thugs, and you just confirmed it again.

Do what you will, but don't impose it on me.

No. You're talking about the state availing itself to pagan homofascists that they may impose their morality, such as it is, on others. These laws will be overturned for what they are, you lunatic. The Supreme Court has not yet gone that stark raving mad. You're a liar and a thief and a hypocrite. You're insane. You're a punk, a fascist thug, and like all fascists the only thing you'll ever understand about where your rights end and those of others begin is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at your stupid head.

Last edited:

How did you do that?

It's a gift. :cool:

How did you do that?

Green screen.

I have also been around a long time. But I don't make pronouncements about anything the govt will or won't do. Its called experience.

in order to get asylum the person has to demonstrate that he or she personally is in mortal danger in their native country. I haven't seen anything about the ungandan govt killing gays. But if they are, then maybe asylum would be appropriate.

you would like prison, wytchey. unlimited girl friends.

There are many schools that are teaching kids that homosexuality is a valid lifestyle. If I had a kid in one of those schools, I'd yank him out of there in an instant.

School fires chaplain for saying homosexuality is a ?disorder? and a ?perversion? | UK | News | Daily Express

How is homosexuality an "invalid" lifestyle? What should the punishment for being gay be? I can remember when mixed race marriages were an invalid lifestyle. It appears the bigots are loosing.

Last edited:

How about being fined or imprisoned or put out of business for just being a Christian? What gives homofascists the right to force us to photograph their disgusting pagan rituals as they slobber on each other, or what gives them the right to shove their filth in the faces of our children in the public schools? What gives homofascists the right to interfere with parental authority and the therapy parents choose for their children . . . based on any pretense at all, let alone their pseudoscientific, politically correct claptrap? What gives these punks the right to vandalize church buildings or crash church services and spew their profanities?

Homosexuality is not merely an abomination, it is and has always been the stuff of tyranny. The depraved never simply allow folks to just live and let live, they always demand acceptance or else. The rest of America is beginning to wake to what Christians have always known about sexual perversion and about those who defend or practice it.

Of course homosexuals should be treated with dignity, but when you do not respect the liberties of others, don't blame the victim who has had enough of your "tolerance" when he stomps you, especially when you put your filthy self between him and his children.

images

While I deplore the violations of anyone's fundamental rights and dignities, your rights end where my begin.

Check?

What do you know about tolerance? Screed such as this reveal that there is a deep, but thankfully, not wide streak of ignorance, bigotry and hatred that wishes to server as a "moral" template as well as the framework for repressive laws and legalized hated. With any luck at all, this mindset and the generation harboring it will soon be dead, literally and figuratively.

As for laws like the one the Arizona haters passed, if a business owner loves Jesus so much to use Him as an aegis behind which to hide, but strike out in his vile stupidity, why not make it public? If you own a business and your love of "Christian Virtues" is so large that you could not abide serving Sons and Daughters of God because you think it's 'icky', post a sign in your window for all the world to see: No Gays served Here due to
Christian Values.

Then the rest of us will sit back and see what is more important to you; your warped interpretation of "Do Unto Others", or your precious bottom line.

There are many schools that are teaching kids that homosexuality is a valid lifestyle. If I had a kid in one of those schools, I'd yank him out of there in an instant.

School fires chaplain for saying homosexuality is a ?disorder? and a ?perversion? | UK | News | Daily Express

How is homosexuality an "invalid" lifestyle? What should the punishment for being gay be? I can remember when mixed race marriages were an invalid lifestyle. It appears the bigots are loosing.

Thats not the point. This thread is about the USA trying to allege moral superiority over the rest of the world. This is about us trying to tell the world that we are right and they are wrong--------how "tolerant" is that?

images

Check?

What do you know about tolerance? Screed such as this reveal that there is a deep, but thankfully, not wide streak of ignorance, bigotry and hatred that wishes to server as a "moral" template as well as the framework for repressive laws and legalized hated. With any luck at all, this mindset and the generation harboring it will soon be dead, literally and figuratively.

As for laws like the one the Arizona haters passed, if a business owner loves Jesus so much to use Him as an aegis behind which to hide, but strike out in his vile stupidity, why not make it public? If you own a business and your love of "Christian Virtues" is so large that you could not abide serving Sons and Daughters of God because you think it's 'icky', post a sign in your window for all the world to see: No Gays served Here due to
Christian Values.

Then the rest of us will sit back and see what is more important to you; your warped interpretation of "Do Unto Others", or your precious bottom line.

like most libs, you are totally intolerant of any viewpoint but yours.

Do other people have the "right" to believe that homosexuality is a perversion? yes or no.

comparing a male and female of different races to two men or two women is not valid.

Christian Values.

Do other people have the "right" to believe that homosexuality is a perversion? yes or no.
Define "Tolerance". Define "Acceptance". Tell me how those tow virtues apply to homosexuals, not homosexuality, in your mind.

What gives us the right to force homosexuality on Russia? Who do we think we are that we can tell another [1] large country that they must accept homosexuality as normal?

If the Russian people want to treat homosexuality as a perversion, what gives us the right to send a delegation of gays over to tell them they are wrong?

We cannot tell muslims that they are wrong, we cannot say Christian prayers at high school ball games, we cannot put a manger scene in front of a public building, we say nothing about the persecution of Christians in Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

But we get all spun up about gaydom and think we can force Russia to change their polciies on gays.

WTF is going on? [2] We have become a nation of hypocrites.
1. You're right, we can only tell to small nations.
2. that is the understatement of the century.

comparing a male and female of different races to two men or two women is not valid.

Comparing the discrimination is.

Christian Values.

Of course they do...just as others have the right to censure and ridicule them for it.

The bigger question is who decided who could teach who what.

Such a determination is subjective. However, if a kid is taught it is wrong and answers so on a test....does he get marked down ?

Forum List

Back