🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What goes around, comes around.

Barack Hussein Soetoro was born in Kenya to a Kenyan father, according to the legend.

If so, then a LOT of shit had to be true for his mom's US citizenship to make him an American.

But Cubans owe no allegiance to Canada.

Americans born to Americans are American. Or sumpin like that. :lol:

Anyway, who gives a shit? Barry was born in Hawaii.

And Cruz' mommy was a Yankee. So, he is too.

"According to the Legend"?

How do you know Cubans owe no allegiance to Canada. Surely Sen. Cruz's father might have since he was given - we must assume - a visa to work there.

"Who gives a shit?", well Donald Trump for one and as I recall a number of those who ran for the GOP nomination in '08 and '12 seemed to cosy up to the 'birther' base. I don't recall anyone of them stating Obama was a natural born citizen.

:lol:

The Canadian national anthem makes FREQUENT references to the allegiance it owes to Cuba and vice versa.

:lol:

Your delusions are getting more bizarre, Wry. I think that all your glue huffing is really not working for you.

Last edited:
Only the radical left would be outraged about legal aliens who became citizens? What's the big deal? I guess anything is better than defending the alien in the White House.

Obama was born in the US, and Cruz was not. Cruz is therefore not eligible for the Presidency. His election "victory" would be more fraudulent then Dubya's first term.

No, obama was born in Kenya, and his father was British which gave him dual citizenship at birth, so he too was/is/always will be ineligible to be president also.

So precedent has been set. obama opened the door for all future ineligible candidates.

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

You show two publications that acknowledged their mistakes. How embarrassing for you. Birthers like you a the laughingstock of politics. Obama was born in the US, and Cruz was not. Cruz ain't gonna be President, because it would violate the Constitution.

He will be inundated with lawsuits against him because of his non-American birth, and Birther supporters of Cruz will only have themselves to blame for it when Cruz is denied office.

If his parents filed the appropriate paperwork with the State Dept. via the US Embassy then he can still be considered a natural-born US citizen.

Barack Hussein Soetoro was born in Kenya to a Kenyan father, according to the legend.

If so, then a LOT of shit had to be true for his mom's US citizenship to make him an American.

But Cubans owe no allegiance to Canada.

Americans born to Americans are American. Or sumpin like that. :lol:

Anyway, who gives a shit? Barry was born in Hawaii.

And Cruz' mommy was a Yankee. So, he is too.

"According to the Legend"?

How do you know Cubans owe no allegiance to Canada. Surely Sen. Cruz's father might have since he was given - we must assume - a visa to work there.

"Who gives a shit?", well Donald Trump for one and as I recall a number of those who ran for the GOP nomination in '08 and '12 seemed to cosy up to the 'birther' base. I don't recall anyone of them stating Obama was a natural born citizen.

Who started the birther nonsense?

Watch this video from MSNBC

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama was not born in Hawaii.

He is a space alien. A fucking reptilian shape shifter.

So is at least one of his secret service agents.

And so is his wife.

Last edited:
Cruz is a natural born citizen and technically eligible to be president provided his parents were married and his mother lived in the US for the required period of time before his birth:

Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

Of course, being a conservative republican in of itself renders Cruz ineligible to be president, regardless his citizenship status.

Cruz is a natural born citizen and technically eligible to be president provided his parents were married and his mother lived in the US for the required period of time before his birth:

Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

Of course, being a conservative republican in of itself renders Cruz ineligible to be president, regardless his citizenship status.
To be a natural born citizen don't you have to born in the US? If not, I'm not sure what natural born means?

Last edited:

So, he's offically admitted to not being a natural born US citizen, but actually a "dual citizen", whatever that is. His dad was a shiftless Cuban who decided to move to Canada to live. That he had a baby with an American in Canada does not make the baby American. They didn't even come to the US until four years after Cruz's birth. I can't believe there are people who think he's eligible for the Presidency. He is not.

So, he's offically admitted to not being a natural born US citizen, but actually a "dual citizen", whatever that is. His dad was a shiftless Cuban who decided to move to Canada to live. That he had a baby with an American in Canada does not make the baby American. They didn't even come to the US until four years after Cruz's birth. I can't believe there are people who think he's eligible for the Presidency. He is not.

Remember how upset you folks got when people accused Obama of being Kenyan? Some could say the Obama isn't eligible, but we know how little you Democrats care for rules. Now since Cruz has admitted to once being one part Canadian, you guys are doing the same thing you accused the so-called "birthers" of doing. Funny. According to the law here in America, once you are born to an American citizen, you are a citizen right then and there. Technically, he could run for president. The Constitution makes no mention of Presidents who are dual citizens.

As Section 1 of Article 2 of the US Constitution plainly states:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Add to that legal analysis by the Congressional Research Service of this clause, it is clear Cruz is still eligible to be President:

"The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth", either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth". Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen."

--Qualifications for President and the “Natural Born” Citizenship Eligibility Requirement, Page 2

At least Ted Cruz had the balls to release his birth certificate without being asked to.

Last edited:

Remember how upset you folks got when people accused Obama of being Kenyan? Some could say the Obama isn't eligible, but we know how little you Democrats care for rules. Now since Cruz has admitted to once being one part Canadian, you guys are doing the same thing you accused the so-called "birthers" of doing. Funny.

At least Ted Cruz had the balls to release his birth certificate without being asked to.

After wasting terabytes of bandwidth whining over a faked Australian birf certificate, you righties should be doing everything in your power to keep Cruz from running.

Oh, wait, you're hypocrites. Silly me.

Remember how upset you folks got when people accused Obama of being Kenyan? Some could say the Obama isn't eligible, but we know how little you Democrats care for rules. Now since Cruz has admitted to once being one part Canadian, you guys are doing the same thing you accused the so-called "birthers" of doing. Funny.

After wasting terabytes of bandwidth whining over a faked Australian birf certificate, you righties should be doing everything in your power to keep Cruz from running.

Oh, wait, you're hypocrites. Silly me.

Really, is that all you could come up with?

Negged. Your response goes in the stupid neg rep comments repository. Have fun!

Last edited:
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Gotta be born in the USA, methinks.

The exceptions were merely for those alive during the signing of the Constitution.

Now if Cruz was born in Canada in 1789, he is eligible to run for POTUS..otherwise I don't think so.

Forum List

Back