What goes around comes around

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

Schiff may well discover we have a 4th amendment That SOB will burn for this I hope, well maybe not because the deep state covers their asses.

I see Republicans believe they Congress doesn’t have the authority to subpoena and investigate.

Unless they’re investigating Democrats of course.

I see Republicans believe they Congress doesn’t have the authority to subpoena and investigate.

Did you feel that way about Holder and Fast and Furious?
Of course I did. Congress did investigate Fast and Furious. You need to do your research before posting.

Why did Eric Holder get held in contempt of Congress for withholding information?

Sounds like obstruction of justice to me,

You are such a hypocrite. Do you realize it and are just a cvnt, or are you mentally ill?

Of course I did. Congress did investigate Fast and Furious. You need to do your research before posting.

Why did Eric Holder get held in contempt of Congress for withholding information?

You are such a hypocrite. Do you realize it and are just a cvnt, or are you mentally ill?

So arrest Holder. What are you waiting for?

Obama and Holder delivered millions upon millions of documents and delivered dozens of hours of testimony to Congress about Fast and Furious before any contempt proceedings. Why weren’t you aware of that?

Investigating is one thing, Schiff as usual was WAY off base. Then again you could care less if demrats over reach or do anything wrong,

Obama and Holder delivered millions upon millions of documents and delivered dozens of hours of testimony to Congress about Fast and Furious before any contempt proceedings. Why weren’t you aware of that?
And back to my original point--nothing will come of it. Politicians are above the law.

So American Stinker is the best source ya got? Per usual, their headline is tinfoil material. :)

American Thinker - Questionable Source - Extreme Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and several failed fact checks.

Investigating is one thing, Schiff as usual was WAY off base. Then again you could care less if demrats over reach or do anything wrong,

What was so off base about it? It was relevant to an investigation under their purview.

So American Stinker is the best source ya got? Per usual, their headline is tinfoil material. :)

American Thinker - Questionable Source - Extreme Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and several failed fact checks.
It’s not entirely false. Trumps FCC chief has proposed $200 million fines for complying with a Congressional subpoena.

And back to my original point--nothing will come of it. Politicians are above the law.

Schiff isn’t the one being threatened here. Read the article.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Hey genius, the article was quoting the FCC. Yes its a conservative opinion website. Contrary to what asshole liberals believe, there is a First Amendment and Schiff may well find there is a 4th amendment as well.

Out of all the bullshit "scandals" that the right wing tried to manufacture during the Obama administration, this one makes me smile the most. I mean, Uranium One gets close, but this one takes the cake. This is the extreme danger posed by the right wing. Take a little sliver of something that might be critical and blow it up. Soon, before you know it, Obama himself was behind the whole conspiracy. Too funny.
Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts

Apparently, no one gave a shit cause no one in Obama's administration went to jail. But thanks for playing.

Out of all the bullshit "scandals" that the right wing tried to manufacture during the Obama administration, this one makes me smile the most. I mean, Uranium One gets close, but this one takes the cake. This is the extreme danger posed by the right wing. Take a little sliver of something that might be critical and blow it up. Soon, before you know it, Obama himself was behind the whole conspiracy. Too funny.

Apparently, no one gave a shit cause no one in Obama's administration went to jail. But thanks for playing.

Why didn’t Holder just testify? He was held in contempt of Congress. Odd for a non scandal. Seems he should have just testified.

Huh. Let’s spin this.

Why didn’t Holder just testify? He was held in contempt of Congress. Odd for a non scandal. Seems he should have just testified.

Huh. Let’s spin this.

No need for spin. He was held in contempt, and eventually over the course of 1.5 years turned over a crapload of documents. And it resulted in...how many grand juries convened?, how many indictments handed down?, how many people sentenced to jai? Hmmm, kinda boring for a scandal. You would think that with Republicans controlling both houses of Congress from 2014-2018, they would have at least come up with something....No?

Huh. Let’s spin this.
He did testify. Numerous times. You don’t even know why he was held in contempt, do you? It wasn’t because he refused to testify.

Do yourself a favor and stop parroting the stuff the media spoon feeds you and look at the issues yourself.

Huh. Let’s spin this.

No need for spin. He was held in contempt, and eventually over the course of 1.5 years turned over a crapload of documents. And it resulted in...how many grand juries convened?, how many indictments handed down?, how many people sentenced to jai? Hmmm, kinda boring for a scandal. You would think that with Republicans controlling both houses of Congress from 2014-2018, they would have at least come up with something....No?

Nope! Looks like Donnie is gonna beat even Nixon! :cool:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-ears-incriminal-criminal-44584030.png

Forum List

Back