What Good Could 560 million have done if used for charitable purposes?

Mini mike is out. He pissed away a ton of money to be vindictive and arrogant. Anyone have any idea what all that money could have been used for, to legitimately help those that needed it? If you had that amount, and HAD to spend it all on charitable donations, what would you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since it wasn't my money, I don't spend time thinking about what it "should" have been used for. That's the path to left-think.

I’m not asking that, and I’m not a Democrat. I’m just asking hypothetically what good could be done with that money to help people that really need it? Legit causes only.

I didn't say you were a Democrat. I said that line of thinking leads to left-think.

Instead of looking for attacks to be "outraged" about, try just dealing with the actual words.

I don't spend time "hypothetically" thinking about how I could use someone else's money "better" than they do. Too close to covetousness for me.

Mike earned that money, it's his, he used it for what mattered to him. Works for me.

I’m not outraged, or feeling attacked. I even mentioned a few really reputable causes. It’s not even about mike. I think he’s an asshole, and could light it on fire and shove it up his ass if he wanted to. It is his money. I’m not saying distribute it to people. Just try dealing with the actual question posed, or don’t.

Mini mike is out. He pissed away a ton of money to be vindictive and arrogant. Anyone have any idea what all that money could have been used for, to legitimately help those that needed it? If you had that amount, and HAD to spend it all on charitable donations, what would you do?

Since it wasn't my money, I don't spend time thinking about what it "should" have been used for. That's the path to left-think.

I’m not asking that, and I’m not a Democrat. I’m just asking hypothetically what good could be done with that money to help people that really need it? Legit causes only.

I didn't say you were a Democrat. I said that line of thinking leads to left-think.

Instead of looking for attacks to be "outraged" about, try just dealing with the actual words.

I don't spend time "hypothetically" thinking about how I could use someone else's money "better" than they do. Too close to covetousness for me.

Mike earned that money, it's his, he used it for what mattered to him. Works for me.

This discussion is basically the argument my wife hits me with when she sees "needs" on TV, from sick or abused animals, to crippled kids, to disabled vets, to the poor generally. Democrats call it "income inequality" but then don't know how to vote against their donors. The basic question is, how much wealth should any one person or household have? Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and the rest have Trillions Billionaires 2019

Should people be living under bridges or in tents when so few have accumulated so much wealth?

I'm no commie, and I do appreciate those who spread and invest their wealth by expanding their businesses. Look at what Elon Musk is doing with his empire of different businesses, SPACEX, TESLA, The Boring Company, NEURALINK, OPENAI, incredible business sense.
Elon Musk - Wikipedia

I don't know if there is a metric that can be invented, like a "use it or lose it" metric for wealth. If you have a plan to expand wealth and jobs ok, if you are a "hoarder" then the higher tax rates kick in.

Like I said, my wife is a retired RN with a heart of gold, I see her point, but as I keep telling her, "whose money is it?"

I’m not outraged, or feeling attacked. I even mentioned a few really reputable causes. It’s not even about mike. I think he’s an asshole, and could light it on fire and shove it up his ass if he wanted to. It is his money. I’m not saying distribute it to people. Just try dealing with the actual question posed, or don’t.

I am dealing with the actual question posed . . . by pointing out that it's an inappropriate and ridiculous question.

This discussion is basically the argument my wife hits me with when she sees "needs" on TV, from sick or abused animals, to crippled kids, to disabled vets, to the poor generally. Democrats call it "income inequality" but then don't know how to vote against their donors. The basic question is, how much wealth should any one person or household have? Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and the rest have Trillions Billionaires 2019

Should people be living under bridges or in tents when so few have accumulated so much wealth?

I'm no commie, and I do appreciate those who spread and invest their wealth by expanding their businesses. Look at what Elon Musk is doing with his empire of different businesses, SPACEX, TESLA, The Boring Company, NEURALINK, OPENAI, incredible business sense.
Elon Musk - Wikipedia

I don't know if there is a metric that can be invented, like a "use it or lose it" metric for wealth. If you have a plan to expand wealth and jobs ok, if you are a "hoarder" then the higher tax rates kick in.

Like I said, my wife is a retired RN with a heart of gold, I see her point, but as I keep telling her, "whose money is it?"

And this right here is exactly why I feel the need to object to any sort of thinking, however idle, that might lead people to consider it their business to approve or disapprove of how others spend their money inevitably leads to talk about influencing those decisions via government.

If you add the candidates up, I think it was closer to a Billion Dollars they spent.

Imagine all the Free College, Free Soap, and Free Dope that would have bought the Bernie Sanders Worshipers.

Elon Musk - Wikipedia

And this right here is exactly why I feel the need to object to any sort of thinking, however idle, that might lead people to consider it their business to approve or disapprove of how others spend their money inevitably leads to talk about influencing those decisions via government.

In a democracy, who calls the shots?
The billionaire donors who buy politicians?
The masses with their votes like Bernie is rabble rousing to lead?
The MSM with their analysis and wisdom and Op-Eds and Editorials telling us what we should do?
Who?? Whose values rule? There is no king or queen and no "politburo" to make all the decisions.
Maybe its politicians who make promises to get elected, then when elected do what they said they would do?
Majority rules, only little people pay taxes, and some people are more equal than others, no?

Last edited:
$560M could have been funneled thru the Clinton Cartel Foundation and built what.... 2 or 3 houses in Haiti.... with dirt floors and no plumbing, of course....

I am dealing with the actual question posed . . . by pointing out that it's an inappropriate and ridiculous question.

No. You are trolling.

Elon Musk - Wikipedia

Not the fucking question.

taxpayers will be paying interest on Trumps golf habit from now to eternity -

distribute that to poor folks sparky.

No. You are trolling.

No, you just don't like people discussing the topic from perspectives that you haven't personally approved.

No. You are trolling.

No, you just don't like people discussing the topic from perspectives that you haven't personally approved.

I don’t really care? It obviously triggered you, and wasn’t the question that was posed.

Forum List

Back