CDZ What Good Have Whites Done for the World?

Betsy-Ross-flag-best1.jpg

the BOWIE KNIFE

Cant see how I forgot that one.

I have designed myself a folding lock-back bush crafting knife that I had made by a master knife maker and still carry.

CustomFoldingBushCraftingKnife_zpssla0iggz.jpg

It isnt a Bowie, but it is a utility knife for use in the field for apparent reasons. The blade is 3.75 inches long and overall length of 8.25 inches open, 4.5 closed. With the ergonomic shape, the knife feels like an extension of your hand. The ridges behind the D shaped opening slot add for better grip when you use the knife to cut through hard objects like wood or bone. The scales are Mammoth tusk. The blade is made from Crucible S30V stainless steel.

It also has a pocket clip that attaches with three pins, so I can extract it easily and open it with one hand.
Now THIS is a Bowie... my Case XX...

ede58d1d-5db6-4b81-a4d5-f8c7eebe833e_zpsqpepwu0y.jpg

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

Nabta Playa existed long before Stonehenge. Matter of fact there is not an ounce of proof white people had anything to do with building stonehenge.

Calendar_aswan.JPG

th

So the Caucasian skeletal remains that surround that area for that period didn't build it?

Who then... ET's?

*****CHUCKLE*****

They may have been laborers but you have to remember that they were still eating each other around the time Stonehenge was built. I doubt they had a grasp of astronomy during that time period or they would have developed a civilization at that time. Do you really think these guys were building observatories? :laugh:

Braveheart-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to know where you got this image, it is clearly wrong. The Oceanic peoples are genetically closer to sub-Saharan Africans than Englishmen.

The DNA doesnt lie, friend.

Australoids and Indians have straight hair and their skin that is not regularly exposed to the sun is much lighter, unlike most African Bantu types who have an even skin tone whether or not it is an exposed area of the body, they have so much melanin.

Here is a link to a bunch of pics of Australoid people and if you factor out skin tone due to sunlight exposure (England has little direct sunlight and so the people there are actually pinkish australoid people - Google Search

Australoids have already begun adapting to the warmer climates with flatter noses but all the rest of their physical structure is almost identical to every Caucasian group.
I think you are laboring under the racist views long debunked. Australoids were among the first people to migrate out of Africa. The only reason they are genetically closer to whites is because thats exactly where whites came from.
This has long been proven scientifically. I have no idea where folks are getting this idea that Europeans are closer to them than Africa, such nonsense.
DNA confirms Aboriginal culture one of Earth's oldest

I'd like to know where you got this image, it is clearly wrong. The Oceanic peoples are genetically closer to sub-Saharan Africans than Englishmen.

Australoids and Indians have straight hair and their skin that is not regularly exposed to the sun is much lighter, unlike most African Bantu types who have an even skin tone whether or not it is an exposed area of the body, they have so much melanin.

Here is a link to a bunch of pics of Australoid people and if you factor out skin tone due to sunlight exposure (England has little direct sunlight and so the people there are actually pinkish australoid people - Google Search

Australoids have already begun adapting to the warmer climates with flatter noses but all the rest of their physical structure is almost identical to every Caucasian group.
I think you are laboring under the racist views long debunked. Australoids were among the first people to migrate out of Africa. The only reason they are genetically closer to whites is because thats exactly where whites came from.
This has long been proven scientifically. I have no idea where folks are getting this idea that Europeans are closer to them than Africa, such nonsense.
Its easy. First white people set the rules. Then they say their interpretation of the rules is correct. You are not allowed to go outside the confines of those rules lest you ruin their narrative. A good example of this is the term caucasian. It was originally meant to describe the whitest of the whites from the caucus mountains. Once they found out that the Egyptians were actually a branch of the Ethiopians/Eritreans the made them official Black caucasians. Do you understand how it works now?

"Mostafa Hefny has been fighting the US government for decades to be classified as black. The US erroneously classifies all Egyptians as white. Hefny has faced discrimination and ridicule for his quest to be classified as black. Yet he makes his case for the authentic blackness of ancient Egypt and challenges the historical falsehoods that have propagated since the 19th century."

Last edited:
th

*****SMILE*****

Nabta Playa existed long before Stonehenge. Matter of fact there is not an ounce of proof white people had anything to do with building stonehenge.

Calendar_aswan.JPG

th

So the Caucasian skeletal remains that surround that area for that period didn't build it?

Who then... ET's?

*****CHUCKLE*****

They may have been laborers but you have to remember that they were still eating each other around the time Stonehenge was built. I doubt they had a grasp of astronomy during that time period or they would have developed a civilization at that time.

th

Anthropology 101:

There are three major races in the world:

Caucasian
Negro
Mongoloid

There are two major subgroups:

Native Americans
Australoid

Define white. Because by definition the term white applies to all Caucasians.

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

Calendar_aswan.JPG

th

Who then... ET's?

*****CHUCKLE*****

They may have been laborers but you have to remember that they were still eating each other around the time Stonehenge was built. I doubt they had a grasp of astronomy during that time period or they would have developed a civilization at that time.

th

Anthropology 101:

Caucasian
Negro
Mongoloid

Native Americans
Australoid

*****CHUCKLE*****

I already defined white. Its synonymous with caucasian....unless whites want to claim credit for something then that group becomes caucasian.

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The term "Caucasian race" was coined by the German philosopher Christoph Meiners in his The Outline of History of Mankind (1785). Meiners' term was given wider circulation in the 1790s by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, a German professor of medicine and member of the British Royal Society, who is considered one of the founders of the discipline of anthropology."

"In his earlier racial typology, Meiners put forth that Caucasians had the "whitest, most blooming and most delicate skin".[9] Europeans with darker skin he considered "dirty whites", admixed with Mongolians. Such views were typical of early scientific attempts at racial classification, where skin pigmentation was regarded as the main difference between races. "

th

*****SMILE*****

Calendar_aswan.JPG

th

Who then... ET's?

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

Anthropology 101:

Caucasian
Negro
Mongoloid

Native Americans
Australoid

*****CHUCKLE*****

I already defined white. Its synonymous with caucasian....unless whites want to claim credit for something then that group becomes caucasian.

"The term "Caucasian race" was coined by the German philosopher Christoph Meiners in his The Outline of History of Mankind (1785). Meiners' term was given wider circulation in the 1790s by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, a German professor of medicine and member of the British Royal Society, who is considered one of the founders of the discipline of anthropology."

"In his earlier racial typology, Meiners put forth that Caucasians had the "whitest, most blooming and most delicate skin".[9] Europeans with darker skin he considered "dirty whites", admixed with Mongolians. Such views were typical of early scientific attempts at racial classification, where skin pigmentation was regarded as the main difference between races. "

th

So what you're saying is you want to break down the Caucasian race into subcategories so no one accomplishments can be attributed to what you consider the 'whites'.

Not very ingenious of you.

That only leads to further division of dissent among people which is a progressive ploy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

the BOWIE KNIFE

Cant see how I forgot that one.

I have designed myself a folding lock-back bush crafting knife that I had made by a master knife maker and still carry.

CustomFoldingBushCraftingKnife_zpssla0iggz.jpg

It isnt a Bowie, but it is a utility knife for use in the field for apparent reasons. The blade is 3.75 inches long and overall length of 8.25 inches open, 4.5 closed. With the ergonomic shape, the knife feels like an extension of your hand. The ridges behind the D shaped opening slot add for better grip when you use the knife to cut through hard objects like wood or bone. The scales are Mammoth tusk. The blade is made from Crucible S30V stainless steel.

It also has a pocket clip that attaches with three pins, so I can extract it easily and open it with one hand.
Now THIS is a Bowie... my Case XX...

ede58d1d-5db6-4b81-a4d5-f8c7eebe833e_zpsqpepwu0y.jpg
the idea behind a Bowie knife is that it utilitarian and civilian, both at the same time.

the modern Bowie, You show a modern variation that is low end cultural variation, high end survivalist. I rest my case.

We are all bushmen, end of story

Who then... ET's?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Anthropology 101:

Caucasian
Negro
Mongoloid

Native Americans
Australoid

*****CHUCKLE*****

So what you're saying is you want to break down the Caucasian race into subcategories so no one accomplishments can be attributed to what you consider the 'whites'.

That only leads to further division of dissent among people which is a progressive ploy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

maybe. Maybe not......

Calendar_aswan.JPG

th

Who then... ET's?

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

Anthropology 101:

Caucasian
Negro
Mongoloid

Native Americans
Australoid

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

I dont need to be ingenious. I dont even have to break down the caucasian race as it is only whites that are caucasians. Whites dont get to pick and chose who is a caucasian just because they happen to create something whites want to take credit for. Whites were last to civilization for a reason. Everything they have created rests on the foundation of knowledge that Blacks and Asians built. There is nothing original about them except their penchant for war.

Forum List

Back