What Goods and Services Will Jesus Give Me in Heaven?

Nov 18, 2013
Before I convert to Christianity, I would like to know what goods and services Jesus will provide for me in Heaven. If the market value is high enough, I will consider converting. Are there any sales representatives of Jesus here that can give me the details? Thanks.

Before I convert to Christianity, I would like to know what goods and services Jesus will provide for me in Heaven. If the market value is high enough, I will consider converting. Are there any sales representatives of Jesus here that can give me the details? Thanks.

First and foremost, I would like to address the fact you are a troll. If it wasn't obvious to me in your reply to my post alone, now it becomes abundantly clear. There are no representatives of Jesus, not in a serious manner by all means, and in the same way there is no representative of Krishna, nor Horus, nor even the Hebrew God Jehovah.

If you are truly interested, the pursuit of afterlife lies not in those who seek it, but in those who seek to improve the everyday life of man. You have to seek to make the lives of those around you better before your own life will reap the benefit of your own sacrifice, and should your sacrifice be in vain you must be ready to sacrifice yourself for the mistakes of those whom you may have helped to mislead.

Short of these virtues, you aren't deserving of eternal good. Many of these virtues I even hold, and I fall short of this measure of goodness. In the end, though, if not a measure of that which is good, what is a reference to your being worth? The answer is nothing, and should you continue not to preserve this life, nothing is all you will ever be worth.

This goes for Christians as well as non-believers. The vagueness of his word will be recognized by those who have learned and listen as they should. The familiarity of his word will be recognized by those who listened and learned as they should. All else are unworthy of our attention.

Acts 8:21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

Acts 8:22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

Acts 8:23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

Forum List

Back