🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Happend Oregon? Merkley Really?

Oregon’s Merkley speaks for hours in filibuster of Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
Too many Californians have moved to Oregon and turned the state idiotic blue. How could you elect this ham hock as your Senator.

Not sure it is because of people from California but the entire country is becoming more blue. Probably because of that embarrassing orange clown. Don't get me wrong. There are still more RWNJs than there should be.

/---- Is that the morning update from LiberalPropagandaville? The country is turning blue? Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

Oregon’s Merkley speaks for hours in filibuster of Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
Too many Californians have moved to Oregon and turned the state idiotic blue. How could you elect this ham hock as your Senator.

Not sure it is because of people from California but the entire country is becoming more blue. Probably because of that embarrassing orange clown. Don't get me wrong. There are still more RWNJs than there should be.
That's why GOP controls 2/3rds of state legislatures, both houses of federal legislative branch, and the White House.

/---- Is that the morning update from LiberalPropagandaville? The country is turning blue? Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

The OP is whining about Oregon being blue, and blamed immigration from California. I don't necessarily agree with him on the cause, but it's true that Trump's support is falling. He's down to 35%. There has been more opposition and protest to that orange clown than there has been since the 60s.

The OP is whining about Oregon being blue, and blamed immigration from California. I don't necessarily agree with him on the cause, but it's true that Trump's support is falling. He's down to 35%. There has been more opposition and protest to that orange clown than there has been since the 60s.
Thanks George Soros and his willing co-religionist allies in the press,

Wrong. Your black Jesus was rejected. Hillary ran on continuing his legacy. The rest of the country is sick of you stupid asses. You have proven how intolerant you are and how little regard you have for democracy. Your balls may be getting bluer, but not the country.

Wrong. Your black Jesus was rejected. Hillary ran on continuing his legacy. The rest of the country is sick of you stupid asses. You have proven how intolerant you are and how little regard you have for democracy. Your balls may be getting bluer, but not the country.

Lots of reasons Hillary lost. This is the main one
2016-02-15-1455566147-618574-ScreenShot20160203at11.20.16AM.png

Yep, quite a few people wanted no more obamanomics.

True. Many said they hated Obamacare, all the way up until the right tried to repeal it. Then, it didn't look so bad after all. I wonder why that is?

True. Many said they hated Obamacare, all the way up until the right tried to repeal it. Then, it didn't look so bad after all. I wonder why that is?
It's been discussed many times. Nobody can understand it for you. They don't have the votes and could only do portions with budgeting.

It's been discussed many times. Nobody can understand it for you. They don't have the votes and could only do portions with budgeting.

They voted to kill Obamacare somewhere around 50 times (so many, I lost count) and it was mostly unanimous approval by republicans every time. When they could do it for real, they wussed out. What happened? Were they lying about what they wanted all along, or did Obamacare suddenly get better?

They voted to kill Obamacare somewhere around 50 times (so many, I lost count) and it was mostly unanimous approval by republicans every time. When they could do it for real, they wussed out. What happened? Were they lying about what they wanted all along, or did Obamacare suddenly get better?
How could they repeal it if they didn't have the votes in the senate or a Republican in office?

The reason that Oregon is so blue, is that about half the Republicans that have ran for governor in the last couple of decades are now in the iron bar hotel.

LOL Well, idiot, President Obama won both the popular vote and the EC twice. Your orange clown will only win the EC once, and may not even finish his first term.

Oh yeah, let us just have some more GOP economics, and see if we can have the Second Great Republican Depression. You fellows damned near made it in 2008. But President Obama did a marvelous job of getting this nation on the road to recovery, in spite of the GOP trying to derail the economy at every turn.

LOL Well, idiot, President Obama won both the popular vote and the EC twice. Your orange clown will only win the EC once, and may not even finish his first term.

Rock on fella! Don't you let those precious dreams die!

How will he not finish his term? Are you planning on shooting him? The election was about obama's legacy so looks like buyer's remorse to me.

Forum List

Back