What Happend to Rubio?

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
:dunno:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGyXmjSzijc]Candidate Marco Rubio in 2010 An Earned Path to Citizenship is Basically Code for Amnesty CNS News - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Rubio could have done something....Now he'll never be what we thought

Rubio gave a speech in English where he said there would be no amnesty without border enforcement. Then he gave a speech in spanish where he said there would be no border enforcement.

He is a fraud just like most politicians and we will see his true colors emerge weekly.

Give the guy a break. He took a shot at a complicated hot button issue and it didn't work out. My guess is that he had bad advice.

I haven't paid attention to this shit since the tornadoes this year. I guess I'm going to have to dig a little deeper to see what all this distrust of Rubio is all about. From the outside looking in he appears to have been consistent since he started this whole process.

Rubio may be too young to realize that Democraps lie constantly....they have no intention to close the border...illegals are future voters...that's the bottom line.

he'll either stay in office which is a big :fu: to the t-party or he'll "do a DeMint" & cash-in on his taxpayer-financed job (especially ironic in re: right wingers) by using the revolving door to work for a big business financed think tank. :thup:

Forum List

Back