What Happend to Rubio?

Rubio gave a speech in English where he said there would be no amnesty without border enforcement. Then he gave a speech in spanish where he said there would be no border enforcement.

Do you have links to these speeches?

Candidate Marco Rubio in 2010 An Earned Path to Citizenship is Basically Code for Amnesty CNS News - YouTube

An Earned Path to Citizenship ....

not even an earned path would be good enough for Rubio in 2010 - and Florida voted for him ....

I don't like him and I don't trust him.
this is why:
He has National aspirations. :lol:
PLUS I'm sure he's grown accustomed to all the socialized perq's that he's receiving right now. :thup: Funny :eusa_eh: I thought t-partiers ran AGAINST those types of things. Oh well. I'm sure the people who voted for him are happy :doubt: ;)

We also know at least ONE person who had to have voted for that amnesty-loving, bureaucrat, :up: WillowTree :rofl:

Last edited:
Damn you right wingers are the master and lies and deception. Don't make him take any blame for him being a bit time hypocrite.
Wanting a bill passed that tells others that English is the spoken language here and then put up videos of you speaking spanish to people you want to vote for you. Largely Hypocritical.

Rubio may be too young to realize that Democraps lie constantly....they have no intention to close the border...illegals are future voters...that's the bottom line.

As I just posted. He is a first class hypocrite.

I don't like him and I don't trust him.
this is why:
He has National aspirations. :lol:
PLUS I'm sure he's grown accustomed to all the socialized perq's that he's receiving right now. :thup: Funny :eusa_eh: I thought t-partiers ran AGAINST those types of things. Oh well. I'm sure the people who voted for him are happy :doubt: ;)

We also know at least ONE person who had to have voted for that amnesty-loving, bureaucrat, :up: WillowTree :rofl:

I like Rubio...but he hath stepped on his dick. Close the border...death penalty for illegals post 7/1/2013...lets get serious...we are in the age of terrorism.

I like Rubio...but he hath stepped on his dick. Close the border...death penalty for illegals post 7/1/2013...lets get serious...we are in the age of terrorism.

Nazi_Reichsadler.jpg

Same thing that happens to all of your opportunistic Repubs, he crashed and burned.. My question is, who are you going to throw your support to in 2016.. :lol:

Rand Paul, Bobby Jindal, Ted Cruz...we'll have to see who runs. Irrespective of the nominee, he's certain to be far preferable to the Democratic candidate.

Same thing that happens to all of your opportunistic Repubs, he crashed and burned.. My question is, who are you going to throw your support to in 2016.. :lol:

Rand Paul, Bobby Jindal, Ted Cruz...we'll have to see who runs. Irrespective of the nominee, he's certain to be far preferable to the Democratic candidate.

Preferable? That hasn't been the case over the last two elections. The people you mention are not even considered viable for 2016.

Preferable? That hasn't been the case over the last two elections. The people you mention are not even considered viable for 2016.

The GOP has lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes.

As for Rand Paul, he won't get any independent so that as Dem win.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada. He can't run. CRUZ, Rafael Edward (Ted) - Biographical Information

Jindal...he called his constituents members of the "party of stupid". Amazingly, he will do better than either of the other two gentlemen But it looks like a Dem win with a Jindal atop the GOP ticket.

---

You shouldn't forget about Jeb Bush or Rick Santorum. Bush is good in all time zones. Not great in any of them. That is actually a plus in the general election as we move forward down the electoral timeline. The more states you can put into play, the more you stress your opponent. I needn't remind....oh wait I probably do...that if Al Gore had just won his howe state, he would have won the Presidency. So Bush would be a very effective candidate demographically. I'll get to the issues in a moment.

Santorum, as I've said before, was outgunned by Romney yet he won 11 states; states extending from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico. Although he did not win any states on either coast where major population centers are. He owns the Christian Conservative block of the GOP. As we see on this board, the GOP base is well represented by cavemen and women who hate women who wear pants and have the audacity to think for themselves. The block is formidable in the midwest and south. Delegates are what count in the primaries and 11 states equal quite a bit of delegates. Plus there is the GOP trend lately to reward the #2 guy. While equating Santorum with #2 is probably too on the nose, the GOP does such things and they don't seem to realize that when they vote for candidates, there is a general election coming later that year. If I'm a Democrat, Santorum is my dream opponent but that doesn't seem to bother the neanderthalic GOP base.

---

This may be an election of issues more so than the last few. Ironically, the GOP nominee will have to parrot Jimmy Carter's 1976 commericals. I just watched a sampling of them at this site:

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 1976 - Essence

This should be exactly what the GOP runs...almost word for word.

The issues are going to be very strong for another reason. Obama was a bit of a category killer in terms of charisma. Nobody is going to be able to win audiences like he did in 2007 and 2008. Also, as we've seen in the last few months, Obama has not differentiated himself from the previous administration in some very conspicuous ways. In 2008, he spoke of a false choice between security and privacy. It is hard to say that those words are not hypicritical with the notable exception that the FISA court is being used whereas earlier in the previous administration, the FISA court was being circumvented.

Anyway, Hope and Change will be a hard sell in 2016 since people with the best of intentions clamber ups against the Senate where nothing gets done.

I think the candidate who captures the public appetite for openess will have a leg up. Carter spoke of a "Sunshine Law" to open up deliberations. Sounds like a good idea. This will certainly resonate with the voting pubilc (R's and D's alike) if the candidate is serious about it.

I tend to think the public is ready for a shake-up in elections. I don't mean the process itself but the behavior of the candidates. Why not name your VP during the primaries? Sure there will be times when there is overshadowing of the top of the ticket but there will be far more times when the candidates are able to multiply their exposure. Publicize your economic advisory team so if you're taking advice from Jack Welch or Kevin Plank, people can see what you value if nothing else.

If she wasn't so old I would vote for Judge Judy in 2016. I dislike most politicians that much.

Forum List

Back