What happened to Moore's promise to "sue his accusers"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I mean, after all, wasn't Moore the "wronged party" by the accusation of sexual molestation by those women the reason why he lost????

Whose responsibility is it to sue in court......women that well know that statutes of limitations have long expired...................OR...... is it the responsibility of Moore to seek "justice"???

Moore is too chicken shit of the truth coming out to every put himself under oath.

His accusers won exactly what they wanted.

Donald Duck.gif

More simple minded crying over the impossible. How can we know what's going on with that? If any of you morons have ever sued anyone ( I have and won) then you would know it takes a while.

More simple minded crying over the impossible. How can we know what's going on with that? If any of you morons have ever sued anyone ( I have and won) then you would know it takes a while.

You won money?
A lot, and we deserved it. Two lying bastards nearly killed my wife in a car wreck when they pulled out in front of her. Took three years but I, with the help of an expert in accident re-creation, beat their sorry lying asses. I despise liars.

Forum List

Back