What happened to the Mueller report?

Hacking and distributing stolen data is a crime.
Really? You mean except when it's the FBI doing it busting in your door at 4AM and seizing your computer and papers like they did for Mueller? Then it is legal. It is good law enforcement. Any time you expose criminal matters that the perp was trying to conceal from the voters of America, that's not a CRIME, RW, it is REFRESHING JUSTICE. Just funny it took a handful of Russians to do it because we'd all grow old waiting for the DOJ to ever investigate a democrat!
It's only a crime to the person(s) that did it. Trump's only crime is that he beat Hillary and is in the position of exposing the coupe that existed during DumBama.
Hacking and distributing stolen data is a crime
We are investigating whether Trump participated.
And two years later, still nothing.
Multiple indictments and convictions for key Trump aids: you mean like George Papadopoulos, 14 day sentence? You mean like Manafort, who only worked for Trump for a few months, indicted for stuff he did long before he and Trump ever met? Or maybe you mean Rick Gates, indicted for one little false statement? If we indicted Hillary on every false statement she's made, she'd serve 203 life sentences. Flynn? Same thing.

Richard Pinedo, ID theft. 6 months and home probation.
Alex van der Zwaan
: 30 days.
Michael Cohen: lessee: stuff he did before he worked for Trump, taxi business, paid off some hos who made ALLEGED charges and other chickenshit.
Roger Stone: another case of lying, this time about trying to get hold of Wikileaks. Is THAT the big crime?
Oh, then there is a sundry list of Russians known to playing loose with various scams to try to pass as Americans talking bad about Hillary in cyberspace where no one I know of even read them and the guys who actually did a public service by busting loose the dirty crap the DNC was trying to hide from the public's eyes. THERE was a crime worthy of investigation, what was revealed about the DNC.

All are offering information to Mueller
Hopefully somewhere in there will be something useful like as good recipe for borscht soup. :p
Flynn,Manafort, Stone, Papadapolus, Gates

All have evidence on Trump to report

Then why hasn't it been reported? And don't give me that Mueller doesn't work like that. If he can tell CNN to set up stage to arrest a 66 year old harmless man, he certainly would be telling them about all this evidence.

You miss the point of plea bargaining

You allow them to plead guilty to lesser charges in return for information on another more important case

Who do you think that information is about?

That's what we've been trying to tell you. Mueller's plans are to threaten everybody until somebody creates lies about Trump he can use to attack Trump even though it means no laws broken.
Mueller is not that gullible
See what happened when Manafort tried to lie to him?

Every story will be cross checked against existing evidence and other reports

Don’t you want to hear what they have to say about Trump in return for a plea bargain?

Or have you already decided Trump is innocent regardless of the evidence against him?

I only wonder why every person even loosely connected to Trump ends up getting indicted on some petty chicken shit charge forced into a plea bargain to "cooperate" with Mueller (what is Mueller out to do?) while every person with something SERIOUS on the Clintons merely turns up STONE COLD DEAD?

Most of these charges involve lying to the FBI. Didn't Comey lay out a LONG LIST of lies Hillary made to the FBI in July 2016 on national television about SERIOUS stuff like destruction of government evidence and usurping her national post to run a private enterprise out of it for personal profit involving leaked national intelligence and a ponzi scheme of pay to play with other countries?
Trump surrounded himself with crooks and thieves

Yet you claim he is the only one innocent

I claim nothing. I'm asking for the proof. Was the people around Obama or Hillary ever put through the tunneling electron Mueller microscope as has been Trump? NOPE. Just because no one ever looked, I can't presume things wouldn't have been found there too. So far, Mueller has indictments of people for petty shit, much of it BEFORE Trump with convictions for 30 days and 6 months. The truly HARDCORE among us.

So . . . . your case is because Mueller found foibles on a few of them after looking up their asses with a flashlight, that TRUMP MUST BE PRESUMED GUILTY of something as well? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You really are desperate for SOMETHING, aren't you?

News flash: we are so overcome with massive, excessive laws in this country, that hardly a one of us couldn't be found guilty of some crime if we looked hard enough. It's just that they tend to look a lot HARDER when it involves a Republican.
Not only was the Great Obama scandal free, so were the people around him

Perhaps I haven't been following the situation closely enough, but we were told that the report was coming out this week. Well.......It's Thursday and it seems that not only do we not have a report, but the media takes no interest on what happened to it.

Earlier in the week, the Cohen nonsense took stage, and I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay in spite of it's suspicious timing with Trump's meeting in Vietnam. But no dice. Still no report.

Is this something we should get used to for the remaining near two years of Trump's first term? We were held in suspense last weekend over this, and it's very similar to the promise that was made about the report coming out immediately after the midterms which as we all know, never happened.

It makes me wonder if they are going to try and stretch this out until 2020, and another promise will be made it will come out right after the presidential election.
It was supposed to come out " shortly after the election"...I'd say we're well past "shortly".

How long did it take you to compute that math?
Aw shaddap, you sociopathic old coot.

That's what we've been trying to tell you. Mueller's plans are to threaten everybody until somebody creates lies about Trump he can use to attack Trump even though it means no laws broken.

Don’t you want to hear what they have to say about Trump in return for a plea bargain?

Or have you already decided Trump is innocent regardless of the evidence against him?

I only wonder why every person even loosely connected to Trump ends up getting indicted on some petty chicken shit charge forced into a plea bargain to "cooperate" with Mueller (what is Mueller out to do?) while every person with something SERIOUS on the Clintons merely turns up STONE COLD DEAD?

Most of these charges involve lying to the FBI. Didn't Comey lay out a LONG LIST of lies Hillary made to the FBI in July 2016 on national television about SERIOUS stuff like destruction of government evidence and usurping her national post to run a private enterprise out of it for personal profit involving leaked national intelligence and a ponzi scheme of pay to play with other countries?

I claim nothing. I'm asking for the proof. Was the people around Obama or Hillary ever put through the tunneling electron Mueller microscope as has been Trump? NOPE. Just because no one ever looked, I can't presume things wouldn't have been found there too. So far, Mueller has indictments of people for petty shit, much of it BEFORE Trump with convictions for 30 days and 6 months. The truly HARDCORE among us.

So . . . . your case is because Mueller found foibles on a few of them after looking up their asses with a flashlight, that TRUMP MUST BE PRESUMED GUILTY of something as well? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

News flash: we are so overcome with massive, excessive laws in this country, that hardly a one of us couldn't be found guilty of some crime if we looked hard enough. It's just that they tend to look a lot HARDER when it involves a Republican.

That's what happens when you have a whole criminal enterprise of people protecting each other.

That's what happens when you have a whole criminal enterprise of people protecting each other.
Republicans controlled Congress and investigated the hell out of the Obama administration

They found zilch

Perhaps I haven't been following the situation closely enough, but we were told that the report was coming out this week. Well.......It's Thursday and it seems that not only do we not have a report, but the media takes no interest on what happened to it.

Earlier in the week, the Cohen nonsense took stage, and I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay in spite of it's suspicious timing with Trump's meeting in Vietnam. But no dice. Still no report.

Is this something we should get used to for the remaining near two years of Trump's first term? We were held in suspense last weekend over this, and it's very similar to the promise that was made about the report coming out immediately after the midterms which as we all know, never happened.

It makes me wonder if they are going to try and stretch this out until 2020, and another promise will be made it will come out right after the presidential election.
It was supposed to come out " shortly after the election"...I'd say we're well past "shortly".

How long did it take you to compute that math?

Aw shaddap, you sociopathic old coot.

Bleeding heart liberals are not sociopathic. Even a bozo like you ought to know that [maybe you do, maybe you're too dishonest to admit it].

Haha...right....because it can't possibly be true that you are simply a delusional cultist and always wrong..it HAS to be a vast conspiracy of 10s of 1000s of other people......

:rolleyes:

Hacking and distributing stolen data is a crime.
Really? You mean except when it's the FBI doing it busting in your door at 4AM and seizing your computer and papers like they did for Mueller? Then it is legal. It is good law enforcement. Any time you expose criminal matters that the perp was trying to conceal from the voters of America, that's not a CRIME, RW, it is REFRESHING JUSTICE. Just funny it took a handful of Russians to do it because we'd all grow old waiting for the DOJ to ever investigate a democrat!
Hacking and distributing stolen data is a crime
We are investigating whether Trump participated.
And two years later, still nothing.
Multiple indictments and convictions for key Trump aids: you mean like George Papadopoulos, 14 day sentence? You mean like Manafort, who only worked for Trump for a few months, indicted for stuff he did long before he and Trump ever met? Or maybe you mean Rick Gates, indicted for one little false statement? If we indicted Hillary on every false statement she's made, she'd serve 203 life sentences. Flynn? Same thing.

Richard Pinedo, ID theft. 6 months and home probation.
Alex van der Zwaan
: 30 days.
Michael Cohen: lessee: stuff he did before he worked for Trump, taxi business, paid off some hos who made ALLEGED charges and other chickenshit.
Roger Stone: another case of lying, this time about trying to get hold of Wikileaks. Is THAT the big crime?
Oh, then there is a sundry list of Russians known to playing loose with various scams to try to pass as Americans talking bad about Hillary in cyberspace where no one I know of even read them and the guys who actually did a public service by busting loose the dirty crap the DNC was trying to hide from the public's eyes. THERE was a crime worthy of investigation, what was revealed about the DNC.

All are offering information to Mueller
Hopefully somewhere in there will be something useful like as good recipe for borscht soup. :p
Flynn,Manafort, Stone, Papadapolus, Gates

All have evidence on Trump to report

Then why hasn't it been reported? And don't give me that Mueller doesn't work like that. If he can tell CNN to set up stage to arrest a 66 year old harmless man, he certainly would be telling them about all this evidence.

Mueller is simply waiting for the Moon to align with the 7th House to release his flood of Trump evidence!

Trump is the sunshine coming in shining on all of the little cockroaches.

Mueller don't leak.

That's just a fact

Because he's nothing but a big DRIP.

Pretty easy not to gush when all you've got is a drop.

water_drip_by_kittenkiss-d3b8qqs.png

You must have just flown in from fucking Pluto. You got horseshit comin' out your ears right over your head.

And yet the proof of any of that is . . . .
Well, we already know he surrounds himself with criminals. that's established fact. As for him being a criminal himself... I have no choice but to believe it is almost certanly true, based on the flood of suspicious financial activity around him. But, if the SDNY and DC offices probes his finances and deutsche bank and find absolutely nothing, I will then have little choice but to believe he is clean.

And just what do you think the odds of that are? probably about 3000%, amiright?

Here is the full list of Mueller's indictments. The Russians are in red font, hackers & meddlers. Popadope did 14-days for a perjury trap. Same as Mike Flynn, a perjury trap. Same as Alex van der Zwaan, a perjury trap. Pinedo had identity theft, served 6-months. Same with 66-year old Roger Stone, charged with lying about a non-crime. Color these idiots blue.

That leaves Manafort, Gates, and Cohen, guilty of past crimes. Nothing related to conspiracy or collusion, which was the basis for the Mueller investigation, aka "Mueller witch hunt". The much bigger crimes were committed by Hillary, and the Deep State actors in the FBI and DOJ. I hope that the Mueller Report is issued soon so we can get past this partisan bullshit.

The full list of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe
1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty in October 2017 to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreement by lying to them).

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February 2018 he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December 2017 to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October 2018.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case last year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August 2018, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

37) Roger Stone: In January 2019, Mueller indicted longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone on 7 counts. He accused Stone of lying to the House Intelligence Committee about his efforts to get in touch with WikiLeaks during the campaign, and tampering with a witness who could have debunked his story.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government.

You must have just flown in from fucking Pluto. You got horseshit comin' out your ears right over your head.

They don’t have horses on Pluto
You must be talking about Uranus

Here is the full list of Mueller's indictments. The Russians are in red font, hackers & meddlers. Popadope did 14-days for a perjury trap. Same as Mike Flynn, a perjury trap. Same as Alex van der Zwaan, a perjury trap. Pinedo had identity theft, served 6-months. Same with 66-year old Roger Stone, charged with lying about a non-crime. Color these idiots blue.

That leaves Manafort, Gates, and Cohen, guilty of past crimes. Nothing related to conspiracy or collusion, which was the basis for the Mueller investigation, aka "Mueller witch hunt". The much bigger crimes were committed by Hillary, and the Deep State actors in the FBI and DOJ. I hope that the Mueller Report is issued soon so we can get past this partisan bullshit.

The full list of known indictments and plea deals in Mueller’s probe
1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty in October 2017 to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreement by lying to them).

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February 2018 he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December 2017 to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October 2018.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case last year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August 2018, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

37) Roger Stone: In January 2019, Mueller indicted longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone on 7 counts. He accused Stone of lying to the House Intelligence Committee about his efforts to get in touch with WikiLeaks during the campaign, and tampering with a witness who could have debunked his story.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government.

Can’t wait to hear what they told Mueller

They don’t have horses on Pluto
You must be talking about Uranus

Ya got horseshit in Uranus?

Forum List

Back