What happened to the Mueller report?

That wasn't what was at discussion.
And neither was Hillary clinton. But you decided that you would start a trump thread (again) and change the subject (again), the moment you felt the pressure. And now you would be the arbiter of the topics at hand? Haha, no. And yes, the fact that republicans controlled these institutions for 2 years and had both the means and motivation to look into those things -- yet produced NOTHING -- is pretty relevant to the fantasies you peddling.

Last edited:
What happened to The Mueller Report? Why nothing happened to it at all! Because that is all it ever was . . . . . nothing.
  • It was NOTHING but a pipe dream for the Left to buoy their spirits through the first administration of Trump after Hildigard's cataclysmic loss------ Hillary's loss was to them like a full-steam-ahead locomotive sprinting over the finish line only to find out at the very last second at 2AM in the morning that the finish line was just a picture painted on a brick wall in what must be the largest THUD ever heard in this section of the galaxy since the last supernova went up in these parts.
  • It was NOTHING but a bluff by the Leftards hoping that the DRAMA of a "Russia Investigation" would somehow shake Trump up enough to cause him to actually do something they could then hang him for maybe hoping that there was some skeleton in his closet that would fall out because God knows all of THEM have skeletons hidden under all THEIR beds!
There IS NO Russia Investigation.

There IS NO Russian connection.

There never was any Trump collusion.

THERE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE.

A BUTTERFLY could have beaten Hillary in 2016. We know it. THEY know it. But they just HATE to admit they lost.

View attachment 248325

That sums it up. The Mueller investigation is a charge looking for a crime.
Russian hacking was a crime

It's only a crime to the person(s) that did it. Trump's only crime is that he beat Hillary and is in the position of exposing the coupe that existed during DumBama.
Hacking and distributing stolen data is a crime
We are investigating whether Trump participated.

And two years later, still nothing.
Multiple indictments and convictions for key Trump aids

All are offering information to Mueller

Don’t you want to hear what they have to say?

It's only a crime to the person(s) that did it. Trump's only crime is that he beat Hillary and is in the position of exposing the coupe that existed during DumBama.

Most of those indictments were about what took place during the investigation, not before. Either that or what individuals did prior to Trump's run for presidency, and none of them related to any so-called collusion or fixing the elections.

That wasn't what was at discussion.
And neither was Hillary clinton. But you decided that you would start a trump thread (again) and change the subject (again), the moment you felt the pressure. And now you would be the arbiter of the topics at hand? Haha, no. And yes, the fact that republicans controlled these institutions for 2 years and had both the means and motivation to look into those things -- yet produced NOTHING -- is pretty relevant to the fantasies you peddling.

The conversation led to Russia collusion and I pointed out the FACT that the only collusion known at this time was Hillary and the information that was purchased from Russia to create the dossier.

Perhaps I haven't been following the situation closely enough, but we were told that the report was coming out this week. Well.......It's Thursday and it seems that not only do we not have a report, but the media takes no interest on what happened to it.

Earlier in the week, the Cohen nonsense took stage, and I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay in spite of it's suspicious timing with Trump's meeting in Vietnam. But no dice. Still no report.

Is this something we should get used to for the remaining near two years of Trump's first term? We were held in suspense last weekend over this, and it's very similar to the promise that was made about the report coming out immediately after the midterms which as we all know, never happened.

It makes me wonder if they are going to try and stretch this out until 2020, and another promise will be made it will come out right after the presidential election.
It was supposed to come out " shortly after the election"...I'd say we're well past "shortly".

The Inquisition was a flop. We all know it, the traitor bastard democrats know it. Mewler-Torquemada failed to deliver.

Last week it was announced that it was postponed... and would not be coming out, this week.

Mueller's office has never confirmed that it was coming out this week as the Executive /Judicial branch had leaked to the press. To me it seemed unlikely that Mueller was finished since his team just got terabytes of info to go through from the Roger Stone search warrant, and Kushner, nor crooked Donny junior had been interviewed before the grand jury yet, and the Gates sentencing had not been done yet because Gates was still cooperating with the investigators... nor has Flynn been sentenced yet, so they still have a lot to do...

Some are reporting it was postponed because of Crooked Donald's trip to Vietnam, and he wanted to be home for it... but that really makes no sense to me, because it's not like they didn't know early last week that Crooked Donald would be in Viet Nam for the summit.

You do know that the full Mueller Report that for nearly 2 years we all thought we would see, is now going to be hidden from us, don't you?

The Inquisition failed. You have destroyed many lives, you have prosecuted process crimes, but the target of your treason is unscathed.

Given the attempted coup by the Deep State and the statement from Barr that he will arrest Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok, I would say that not only did the Grand Inquisitor fail to help you overthrow the government, he actually has DAMAGED you traitor fucks by exposing the treason in the FBI and DOJ, and the treason of Barack "Robert Mugabe" Obama.

Last week it was announced that it was postponed... and would not be coming out, this week.

Mueller's office has never confirmed that it was coming out this week as the Executive /Judicial branch had leaked to the press. To me it seemed unlikely that Mueller was finished since his team just got terabytes of info to go through from the Roger Stone search warrant, and Kushner, nor crooked Donny junior had been interviewed before the grand jury yet, and the Gates sentencing had not been done yet because Gates was still cooperating with the investigators... nor has Flynn been sentenced yet, so they still have a lot to do...

Some are reporting it was postponed because of Crooked Donald's trip to Vietnam, and he wanted to be home for it... but that really makes no sense to me, because it's not like they didn't know early last week that Crooked Donald would be in Viet Nam for the summit.

You do know that the full Mueller Report that for nearly 2 years we all thought we would see, is now going to be hidden from us, don't you?
Thank you, Joseph Goebbels.
Oddball, the President, Crooked Donald, IS actually crooked... the real deal... he's a man of lawlessness and has been his whole life... his cult like followers have been brainwashed, they follow the Trump Code... if Trump says, ''there is no collusion'' then the cult repeats, ''there is no collusion''....

it's mind boggling to me, to watch the robotic or zombie like, mindlessness, and very concerning...

I don't give a hoot about his politics, whether I agree or disagree with it... his never ending lying and divisiveness, is dangerous and is bringing this democratic Nation in to very dangerous territory imo.

You traitors are so desperate.

Your coup failed, the Inquisition failed, so now you gutter scum are on to this. When it fails you will start in with other shit.

Fact, you are waging civil war on the nation with the intent to overthrow the government. None of the excuses you vomit forth have any meaning, it is just treason - nothing more.

Most of those indictments were about what took place during the investigation, not before. Either that or what individuals did prior to Trump's run for presidency, and none of them related to any so-called collusion or fixing the elections.
You miss the point of plea bargaining

You allow them to plead guilty to lesser charges in return for information on another more important case

Who do you think that information is about?

The Inquisition failed. You have destroyed many lives, you have prosecuted process crimes, but the target of your treason is unscathed.

Given the attempted coup by the Deep State and the statement from Barr that he will arrest Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok, I would say that not only did the Grand Inquisitor fail to help you overthrow the government, he actually has DAMAGED you traitor fucks by exposing the treason in the FBI and DOJ, and the treason of Barack "Robert Mugabe" Obama.
You should wait for Mueller's report before calling it a failure. Don't you think?

Be careful what you ask for. To this point, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein and other insiders have been constrained from publicly disclosing what they know, due to the ongoing investigation. The end of that investigation is going to loosen a lot of tongues.

New Attorney General William Barr publicly stated to Sean Hannity on the air that he will arrest Andrew McCabe and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

What deals do you think the deep state traitor will cut to avoid the needle?

Perhaps I haven't been following the situation closely enough, but we were told that the report was coming out this week. Well.......It's Thursday and it seems that not only do we not have a report, but the media takes no interest on what happened to it.

Earlier in the week, the Cohen nonsense took stage, and I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay in spite of it's suspicious timing with Trump's meeting in Vietnam. But no dice. Still no report.

Is this something we should get used to for the remaining near two years of Trump's first term? We were held in suspense last weekend over this, and it's very similar to the promise that was made about the report coming out immediately after the midterms which as we all know, never happened.

It makes me wonder if they are going to try and stretch this out until 2020, and another promise will be made it will come out right after the presidential election.
It’s like a perverted version of the Energizer bunny. It just keeps going on and on and on and on...
The anthem of the Mueller investigation...

It’s like a perverted version of the Energizer bunny. It just keeps going on and on and on and on...
road to nowhere

You mean like Jeb Bush??? :auiqs.jpg:

You miss the point of plea bargaining

You allow them to plead guilty to lesser charges in return for information on another more important case

Who do you think that information is about?

That's what we've been trying to tell you. Mueller's plans are to threaten everybody until somebody creates lies about Trump he can use to attack Trump even though it means no laws broken.

road to nowhere[/QUOTE

Lol...Jeb had the energy of a sloth. :bigbed:

road to nowhere

Jeb had the energy of Dollar Tree battery. Last for one day.

Be careful what you ask for. To this point, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein and other insiders have been constrained from publicly disclosing what they know, due to the ongoing investigation. The end of that investigation is going to loosen a lot of tongues.

Who are you trying to kid? Anytime the left wants something to get out, they leak it to the MSM as soon as they can.

If they had something.......anything, it would have been leaked before the midterms. Instead, they make up this phony BS that the report will be released immediately after the election which as we all know, never happened just like this time.

This time it wasn't the midterms, it was the Cohen hearing because they knew they didn't have anything with him either.

You're thinking of someone other than the Mueller team. Or you're believing some bullshit description of the Mueller team. You wouldn't know Manafort had given internal polling data to Kilimnik, if Manafort's attorneys hadn't screwed up the redactions.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada leaked the military raid on Roger Stone to CNN the night before the assault.

afb020119dAPR20190201054510.jpg

What happened to the Mueller report?

What happened to The Mueller Report? Why nothing happened to it at all! Because that is all it ever was . . . . . nothing.
  • It was NOTHING but a pipe dream for the Left to buoy their spirits through the first administration of Trump after Hildigard's cataclysmic loss------ Hillary's loss was to them like a full-steam-ahead locomotive sprinting over the finish line only to find out at the very last second at 2AM in the morning that the finish line was just a picture painted on a brick wall in what must be the largest THUD ever heard in this section of the galaxy since the last supernova went up in these parts.
  • It was NOTHING but a bluff by the Leftards hoping that the DRAMA of a "Russia Investigation" would somehow shake Trump up enough to cause him to actually do something they could then hang him for maybe hoping that there was some skeleton in his closet that would fall out because God knows all of THEM have skeletons hidden under all THEIR beds!
There IS NO Russia Investigation.

There IS NO Russian connection.

There never was any Trump collusion.

THERE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE.

A BUTTERFLY could have beaten Hillary in 2016. We know it. THEY know it. But they just HATE to admit they lost.

View attachment 248325

Got anyone arrested or in prison for that Russian hacking crime? Didn't think so.
Russian "meddling" happens every election, its just that Obama and his intel agencies let it happen and used it to advantage

How about for mishandling classified material, or an illegal server or working with foreign/Russian agents to create a fake Steele Dossier?
How about using that fake material to get FISA warrants to spy on the opposition party?
How about an "insurance policy" in case Trump won, which is a special counsel investigation based on no evidence of wrongdoing by the president, by the deep state actors in the FBI and DOJ, including wearing a wire and an attempted coup misusing the 25th Amendment?
Got anyone in prison for lying about a blow job?

Why just a blow job? Lazy AH.
How about an evening of fun with Stormy and Karen McD?

upload_2019-3-2_13-45-16.jpeg

Forum List

Back