Who pays tariffs?

Thanks for providing info on the deep state gov't.
there's no such thing as a deep state government ...that's Trump's attempt to blame all his legal troubles on the government for catching him doing illegal actions ... these generals have been on all news networks why do you not know this ... they are saying these things because they were trying to stop him from doing these illegal actions ... I don't understand why you don't know this..

they have come out to the press all of the Reagan administration have come out and telling people to not vote for Trump ... they are long-time registered Republicans... then the republicans in the Bush administration came to the press said the same thing... that we should not vote for Trump... why haven't you heard this??? it's been in all news outlets... why are you trying to blame it on something that doesn't exist... why have you fallen from trumps lies ... he's only saying this because he knows if he doesn't win he's going to Jail and he's scared to death that he might go to jail ...the guy is crooked as hell...

They caught him red-handed with the classified documents ...they asked him for a solid year and he refused to give them back ... so they got a warrant to get these documents back and arrest him for stealing classified documents ... why do you not know this ??? its been in the press on all true press outlets... what is your problem... why do you let this man turn this country into a dictatorship ... many democrats know this and are trying to get you and your types to understand what you are doing ... you are not voting for the republican's way of life, you are voting for a man who believes Putin is a great leader and he wants to be just like him in American ...who wants to stop the people for voting for president in the future ... why don't you know this ??? its just baffles the hell out of me on how obvious he is and you can't see it ...is your mind that closed???

Last edited:
there's no such thing as a deep state government ...that's Trump's attempt to blame all his legal troubles on the government for catching him doing illegal actions ... these generals have been on all news networks why do you not know this ... they are saying these things because they were trying to stop him from doing these illegal actions ... I don't understand why you don't know this..

they have come out to the press all of the Reagan administration have come out and telling people to not vote for Trump ... they are long-time registered Republicans... then the republicans in the Bush administration came to the press said the same thing... that we should not vote for Trump... why haven't you heard this??? it's been in all news outlets... why are you trying to blame it on something that doesn't exist... why have you fallen from trumps lies ... he's only saying this because he knows if he doesn't win he's going to Jail and he's scared to death that he might go to jail ...the guy is crooked as hell...

They caught him red-handed with the classified documents ...they asked him for a solid year and he refused to give them back ... so they got a warrant to get these documents back and arrest him for stealing classified documents ... why do you not know this ??? its been in the press on all true press outlets... what is your problem... why do you let this man turn this country into a dictatorship ... many democrats know this and are trying to get you and your types to understand what you are doing ... you are not voting for the republican's way of life, you are voting for a man who believes Putin is a great leader and he wants to be just like him in American ...who wants to stop the people for voting for president in the future ... why don't you know this ??? its just baffles the hell out of me on how obvious he is and you can't see it ...is your mind that closed???
Blah blah blah......

" All the true press outlets" LOL

Deep state was brought to light during the Iran Contra hearings under Reagan.

Nice try.......

Blah blah blah......

Nice try.......
You just don’t get it … in a way I hope trump wins and he does everything he said he was going to do …where you come back here sayin Reagan said that years ago … it’s and excuse because they don’t get what they want… there’s no deal state government it’s Republican bull shit…

Blah blah blah......

Nice try.......

Deep state is in Trump's immigration... He's never been responsible for anything.

Wrong.
The whole point of tariffs is to make imports too expensive for people to want to buy them, so the harm is done to the foreign manufacturer.
The fact the importer has to actually pay it and he tries to pass it along to the consumer, is irrelevant. The reality is that tariffs harm the foreign manufacturer.

It could easily be argued that the foreign manufacturer has to pay the tariff, by lowering their price, or else the product won't sell in the US.

next Halloween Donald trump celebrating
trump in pumkin jail .jpg

I agree with Trump. Slap em with tarrifs and see them squirm.
Anyone remember Ross Perot? He was right. We have nothing left here. We have let these companies throw America and it's workers under the bus. In every industry. My gawd folks- we don't even make our own meds. and this is becoming a national security issue.

I would say you are off by at least 8 years.

I'm 2 and you are 8 so 5?

Good luck with that is all I can say.

Thank you.

Not sure when most people began to, I did so when too many people started putting party before country.

I guess I have to ponder that one.

On a side note, you are allowed to type out the word fuck, you do not need to use the (.

For the gazillionth time I know that but I've been at sites were cussing was allowed, then it wasn't and found stuff I had wroted disappear so if I type a ( it stays. Savvy?

I can also say I never really cared where something was made,

I do.

I buy the best combination of quality and price.

But then as, among many other skilled trades I'm also a mechanic and American parts are cheaper so it doesn't sweat me none if I have to swap out a Ford water pump 5,000 miles earlier than a Toyota.

Forum List

Back