What happened to the Mueller report?

Better still, how is that related to Russian collusion?
Don't change the subject. You called something a nothing burger for which a person is going to to prison, with the prosecutors claiming that Trump directed the crime. So you still have some explaining to do.

Those two things I listed are more than "nothing".

Don't change the subject. You called something a nothing burger for which a person is going to to prison, with the prosecutors claiming that Trump directed the crime. So you still have some explaining to do.

Wait a minute........the entire investigation is supposed to be about RUSSIAN COLLUSION, not whatever Mueller can find wrong in your past or during the investigation.

So they are nothing in reference to the so-called investigation. The reason for all these charges and indictments is to hassle people that worked for Trump, not to find any election wrongdoing. Since there is nothing, he's going to threaten people to try and get them to makeup some BS about Trump so he is not as embarrassed when the report finally does come out which many of us might not be alive long enough to see.

2 nothing's equals nothing.

Cohen is going to jail for lying to Congress, so anything he said is nothing.

A Prosector's "claim" isn't evidence, therefore it's nothing.

2 years of witch hunts and not a single witch to show for it.

Wait a minute........the entire investigation is supposed to be about RUSSIAN COLLUSION, not whatever Mueller can find wrong in your past or during the investigation.

There's the problem.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Read the mandate. It makes no such distinction and in fact lets him take the investigation wherever it leads

When you threaten people with process crimes to say what you want to hear, how can anybody be trusted in this case? When you start an investigation for no reason at all, nobody can be trusted. When there are no set limitations to the supposed crimes being investigated, nobody can be trusted.

This entire thing is an anti-Trump scam and you ask if I'll believe the outcome?

You ought to savor that degree of idiocy.

So, Mueller threatens people with "process crimes" so as to get them to cooperate. And, since they are under duress, their testimony cannot be trusted. Hence the outcome is also not trustworthy.

When, what really happened is those called to testify lied to prosecutors to cover up their Russian connection, and Mueller found out about the lies. This is because Mueller deals in facts and evidence, and those testifying mendaciously deal in lies and obfuscation.

And this demented, Trump-fluffing moron "thinks" he has a case against Mueller.
Mueller is quite accomplished at finding out whether testimony is true

Ask Manafort

Actually all he's 'accomplished' at is having deeper pockets than his extortion victims, which is why none of his extorted testimony has any cred. But you know that already, and are just parroting the Party line.

There's the problem.

Read the mandate. It makes no such distinction and in fact lets him take the investigation wherever it leads

Correct which makes it an investigation that's never been done before.

In past investigations, there were limitations to the supposed crime. In this one, it's whatever crime they can find or makeup.

This is why the investigation is a total witch hunt. Find shit that people did five years ago, ten years ago, twenty years ago, but just do whatever it takes to discredit or get Trump impeached. After all, the collusion is not the goal here. Impeachment or removal from office is.

Mueller is afraid to come out and reveal what we all know to be true. There are no crimes. There was no Russian collusion. The Steel dossier is a phony. Adam Schiff has already said he would be looking to prosecute Mueller.

To have him testify is not prosecution, how will we know it was all released?

There's the problem.

Correct which makes it an investigation that's never been done before.

In past investigations, there were limitations to the supposed crime. In this one, it's whatever crime they can find or makeup.

This is why the investigation is a total witch hunt. Find shit that people did five years ago, ten years ago, twenty years ago, but just do whatever it takes to discredit or get Trump impeached. After all, the collusion is not the goal here. Impeachment or removal from office is.

Kind of like what Trump, Cruz (Cruz because most of the people who wanted Cruz, ended up voting for Trump, while holding their noses) and the GOP did to Obama when he was Potus, worked hard to discredit him.

So, you are the last person to learn - certainly to your enormous surprise - how Starr and Kavanaugh transformed "Whitewater" into a panty-sniffing contest.

Welcome to reality!

This would just be the beginning, since you then have to learn about Mueller's limited purview, namely, Russian interference, Trumpish collaboration, and crimes related or found while investigating said interference / collaboration, and, in addition to that, any matter Mueller (R) finds necessary to look into AND, upon request, the investigation of which DoJ (R) approves.

Again: Welcome to reality! What took you so long?

So, you are the last person to learn - certainly to your enormous surprise - how Starr and Kavanaugh transformed "Whitewater" into a panty-sniffing contest.

Welcome to reality!

This would just be the beginning, since you then have to learn about Mueller's limited purview, namely, Russian interference, Trumpish collaboration, and crimes related or found while investigating said interference / collaboration, and, in addition to that, any matter Mueller (R) finds necessary to look into AND, upon request, the investigation of which DoJ (R) approves.

Yes Kavanaugh. He was intimately involved in that

Why would Russia want to help Trump, can you answer that?

Easy enough. Helping Trump getting elected resulted in the most incompetent, self-serving, corrupt man ever heading the U.S. of A. With that, for the first time in your life, you and your ilk had a true representative occupying the White House. It brought about a state of dysfunction emerging from the White House to spread over pretty much every government agency and to U.S. initiated international organizations. Creating chaos and dysfunction in his most formidable adversary was what Putin had in mind, and he - "Great Leader", BTW - certainly can't stop laughing, having been wildly successful beyond all expectations.

Who are we talking about here, Trump or DumBama?

So where is all this corruption? Oh, that's right, the Democrats made it up.

This "incompetent" man has this country moving in a better direction than the last two administrations. On one hand you call him incompetent, and on the other, you claim he was so sneaky, so clever, that he was able to steal an election, and Mueller may never be able to find out; he hasn't found anything in two years.

Under DumBama, he weaponized the DOJ, the FBI, the IRS, and even the FISA courts. It was an evil cabal that allowed people that worked for him to do anything they pleased breaking laws and policies or not.
Dumbama, the limit of rays intelligence.
Goes down well with zero college rubes I guess

Russian hacking was a crime

It's only a crime to the person(s) that did it. Trump's only crime is that he beat Hillary and is in the position of exposing the coupe that existed during DumBama.
Hacking and distributing stolen data is a crime
We are investigating whether Trump participated.

Apparently crimes only Democrats are exempted from prosecution for, , like treason, or funding terrorists in Iran, or promoting racist violence, or hiring thugs to break up rallies,and many other crimes popular with your Party.
Republicans controlled Congress
They could prosecute anyone they wanted

Problem is you need actual evidence instead of conspiracy theories

Ah, so you do know Mueller has nothing, then, which is why Trump will be in office for two full terms, and Mueller has no evidence. Thanks for finally admitting that.
I didn't think M released his report yet.
You have inside info?
M 2 years
Watergate 4
Iran contra 6
Patience darlin

Welcome to reality!

Funny how the indictments don't have any of that. It was shit that either happened during the investigation or before Trump ran for presidency.

Perhaps I haven't been following the situation closely enough, but we were told that the report was coming out this week. Well.......It's Thursday and it seems that not only do we not have a report, but the media takes no interest on what happened to it.

Earlier in the week, the Cohen nonsense took stage, and I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay in spite of it's suspicious timing with Trump's meeting in Vietnam. But no dice. Still no report.

Is this something we should get used to for the remaining near two years of Trump's first term? We were held in suspense last weekend over this, and it's very similar to the promise that was made about the report coming out immediately after the midterms which as we all know, never happened.

It makes me wonder if they are going to try and stretch this out until 2020, and another promise will be made it will come out right after the presidential election.

Last I heard Mueller report was fading to the back pages of the news. Because it looked like it may be a nothing burger Dems were going to rely on their own investigation....probably to milk this for another two years.
we have your scum on bank fraud now Mueller can wait
you do? hmmmmmm what happened, today is Monday, I have heard no such thing. did someone on your fake news station tell you that? hahhahahahahhaahhaahha

Last week it was announced that it was postponed... and would not be coming out, this week.

Mueller's office has never confirmed that it was coming out this week as the Executive /Judicial branch had leaked to the press. To me it seemed unlikely that Mueller was finished since his team just got terabytes of info to go through from the Roger Stone search warrant, and Kushner, nor crooked Donny junior had been interviewed before the grand jury yet, and the Gates sentencing had not been done yet because Gates was still cooperating with the investigators... nor has Flynn been sentenced yet, so they still have a lot to do...

Some are reporting it was postponed because of Crooked Donald's trip to Vietnam, and he wanted to be home for it... but that really makes no sense to me, because it's not like they didn't know early last week that Crooked Donald would be in Viet Nam for the summit.

You do know that the full Mueller Report that for nearly 2 years we all thought we would see, is now going to be hidden from us, don't you?
Thank you, Joseph Goebbels.
Oddball, the President, Crooked Donald, IS actually crooked... the real deal... he's a man of lawlessness and has been his whole life... his cult like followers have been brainwashed, they follow the Trump Code... if Trump says, ''there is no collusion'' then the cult repeats, ''there is no collusion''....

it's mind boggling to me, to watch the robotic or zombie like, mindlessness, and very concerning...

I don't give a hoot about his politics, whether I agree or disagree with it... his never ending lying and divisiveness, is dangerous and is bringing this democratic Nation in to very dangerous territory imo.

Take your Prozac pronto you crazed loon. You know so much more than anyone else about Trumps business in th 80s? More than even the IRS.
after audits at that

Perhaps I haven't been following the situation closely enough, but we were told that the report was coming out this week. Well.......It's Thursday and it seems that not only do we not have a report, but the media takes no interest on what happened to it.

Earlier in the week, the Cohen nonsense took stage, and I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay in spite of it's suspicious timing with Trump's meeting in Vietnam. But no dice. Still no report.

Is this something we should get used to for the remaining near two years of Trump's first term? We were held in suspense last weekend over this, and it's very similar to the promise that was made about the report coming out immediately after the midterms which as we all know, never happened.

It makes me wonder if they are going to try and stretch this out until 2020, and another promise will be made it will come out right after the presidential election.

Last I heard Mueller report was fading to the back pages of the news. Because it looked like it may be a nothing burger Dems were going to rely on their own investigation....probably to milk this for another two years.
we have your scum on bank fraud now Mueller can wait
you do? hmmmmmm what happened, today is Monday, I have heard no such thing. did someone on your fake news station tell you that? hahhahahahahhaahhaahha
I'm an insider

Forum List

Back