What happened to the Mueller report?

Last week it was announced that it was postponed... and would not be coming out, this week.

Mueller's office has never confirmed that it was coming out this week as the Executive /Judicial branch had leaked to the press. To me it seemed unlikely that Mueller was finished since his team just got terabytes of info to go through from the Roger Stone search warrant, and Kushner, nor crooked Donny junior had been interviewed before the grand jury yet, and the Gates sentencing had not been done yet because Gates was still cooperating with the investigators... nor has Flynn been sentenced yet, so they still have a lot to do...

Some are reporting it was postponed because of Crooked Donald's trip to Vietnam, and he wanted to be home for it... but that really makes no sense to me, because it's not like they didn't know early last week that Crooked Donald would be in Viet Nam for the summit.

You do know that the full Mueller Report that for nearly 2 years we all thought we would see, is now going to be hidden from us, don't you?
Thank you, Joseph Goebbels.
Oddball, the President, Crooked Donald, IS actually crooked... the real deal... he's a man of lawlessness and has been his whole life... his cult like followers have been brainwashed, they follow the Trump Code... if Trump says, ''there is no collusion'' then the cult repeats, ''there is no collusion''....

it's mind boggling to me, to watch the robotic or zombie like, mindlessness, and very concerning...

I don't give a hoot about his politics, whether I agree or disagree with it... his never ending lying and divisiveness, is dangerous and is bringing this democratic Nation in to very dangerous territory imo.

Take your Prozac pronto you crazed loon. You know so much more than anyone else about Trumps business in th 80s? More than even the IRS.

Last week it was announced that it was postponed... and would not be coming out, this week.

Mueller's office has never confirmed that it was coming out this week as the Executive /Judicial branch had leaked to the press. To me it seemed unlikely that Mueller was finished since his team just got terabytes of info to go through from the Roger Stone search warrant, and Kushner, nor crooked Donny junior had been interviewed before the grand jury yet, and the Gates sentencing had not been done yet because Gates was still cooperating with the investigators... nor has Flynn been sentenced yet, so they still have a lot to do...

Some are reporting it was postponed because of Crooked Donald's trip to Vietnam, and he wanted to be home for it... but that really makes no sense to me, because it's not like they didn't know early last week that Crooked Donald would be in Viet Nam for the summit.

You do know that the full Mueller Report that for nearly 2 years we all thought we would see, is now going to be hidden from us, don't you?
Oddball, the President, Crooked Donald, IS actually crooked... the real deal... he's a man of lawlessness and has been his whole life... his cult like followers have been brainwashed, they follow the Trump Code... if Trump says, ''there is no collusion'' then the cult repeats, ''there is no collusion''....

it's mind boggling to me, to watch the robotic or zombie like, mindlessness, and very concerning...

I don't give a hoot about his politics, whether I agree or disagree with it... his never ending lying and divisiveness, is dangerous and is bringing this democratic Nation in to very dangerous territory imo.

Take your Prozac pronto you crazed loon. You know so much more than anyone else about Trumps business in th 80s? More than even the IRS.
He's a crook and he's been a crook, a con artist who's an expert in fooling, people like you...he's also a disgusting, slivering, lowly, human being with no redeeming qualities...NONE!

Last edited:

He's a crook and he's been a crook, a con artist who's an expert in fooling, people like you...he's also a disgusting, slivering, lowly, human being with no redeemable qualities...NONE!

Your Opinion. Not factual. How is he different from any other big USA business? There are plenty of laws to keep order. Same for him as Hewlett Packard or KB home builders.

Last edited:

He's a crook and he's been a crook, a con artist who's an expert in fooling, people like you...he's also a disgusting, slivering, lowly, human being with no redeemable qualities...NONE!

Your Opinion. Not factual. How is he different from any other big USA business? There are plenty of laws to keep order. Same for him as Hewlett Packard or KB home builders.
This two tiered legal system where the Jeffrey Epstein billionaires of the world, or the two corporations you mentioned above, can get away with being criminals and the average American ends up in the can, is unacceptable to me... no matter who they are... and certainly, not acceptable for the President of the US....

we used to expect more, from our Presidents and used to hold them accountable.... not with this one.... but this Teflon Don eventually will get his Teflon so scratched and so rough, that he won't be able to keep its slipperiness.... God willing!

And in addition to his chronic, perpetual and pathological lying, his comments on his love for tyrants, and his belief in the words of tyrants, who tortuously murder people, is disgusting, and unacceptable for any President of the USA.

The Mueller report has become a political strategy and not a real report at all. It seems that it's going to end the way it started.

Oh it it real. It will be released in time. The funny thing is that right wingers seem to think that Russia's interference into our elections are the only thing Trump needs to be concerned with. There are lots of things that indicate that pig has broken laws and let the country down. Mueller's investigation is only one of many that can crush him.

Perhaps I haven't been following the situation closely enough, but we were told that the report was coming out this week. Well.......It's Thursday and it seems that not only do we not have a report, but the media takes no interest on what happened to it.

Earlier in the week, the Cohen nonsense took stage, and I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay in spite of it's suspicious timing with Trump's meeting in Vietnam. But no dice. Still no report.

Is this something we should get used to for the remaining near two years of Trump's first term? We were held in suspense last weekend over this, and it's very similar to the promise that was made about the report coming out immediately after the midterms which as we all know, never happened.

It makes me wonder if they are going to try and stretch this out until 2020, and another promise will be made it will come out right after the presidential election.
When Robert Mueller says the report is coming I will believe it. Announcements from from tRumplings are meaningless.

Perhaps I haven't been following the situation closely enough, but we were told that the report was coming out this week. Well.......It's Thursday and it seems that not only do we not have a report, but the media takes no interest on what happened to it.

Earlier in the week, the Cohen nonsense took stage, and I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay in spite of it's suspicious timing with Trump's meeting in Vietnam. But no dice. Still no report.

Is this something we should get used to for the remaining near two years of Trump's first term? We were held in suspense last weekend over this, and it's very similar to the promise that was made about the report coming out immediately after the midterms which as we all know, never happened.

It makes me wonder if they are going to try and stretch this out until 2020, and another promise will be made it will come out right after the presidential election.

It doesn't have what they want. So it's better for them to let it stay veiled in innuendo while they come up with a new angle using Cohen as the new and improved Mueller report.

Jo

There is no 'Report'. There will never be one; it's all just noise, invented to cover up Hillary and Obama treason and bribery. They're just running out the statutes of limitation on their crimes is all, as well as the FBI leadership's.

This two tiered legal system where the Jeffrey Epstein billionaires of the world, or the two corporations you mentioned above, can get away with being criminals and the average American ends up in the can, is unacceptable to me... no matter who they are... and certainly, not acceptable for the President of the US....

we used to expect more, from our Presidents and used to hold them accountable.... not with this one.... but this Teflon Don eventually will get his Teflon so scratched and so rough, that he won't be able to keep its slipperiness.... God willing!

And in addition to his chronic, perpetual and pathological lying, his comments on his love for tyrants, and his belief in the words of tyrants, who tortuously murder people, is disgusting, and unacceptable for any President of the USA.

Is that anything like Obama bowing to the most misogynistic regime on Earth?

Jo

Mueller report has become toilette paper.

As it should!

Yep, a 100 million $$$ roll of Leftist toilette paper that taxpayers are now required to pay for

Not to worry, they'll certainly come up with another bogus scam to drain taxpayers wallets of a lot more. No wonder they scream for insane taxation.

But what they WON'T spend all that stolen $$$ on is ANYTHING that would actually be good for America. Oh hell no!

Was anyone indicted on Benghazi and Clinton emails, no, yet the GOP spent 6 years costing millions of dollars, and Mueller's report is coming, and it has recouped millions of dollars and many indictments.

Also there are many indictments to come, to include the SDNY.

It doesn't have what they want. So it's better for them to let it stay veiled in innuendo
2 reasons this is self-soothing, Trump cult nonsense:

1) they don't know what is in it
2) they are doing what they can to force its release

:huddle:GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

God blessed Trump with everything he could have given him - looks, money and brains, and Trump has used his gifts to lie, steal, and do harm to people. Trump trampled the blessings God gave him, and spit in the eye of God and the American people.

Trump is going to jail because he's a lying criminal.

We will all die of old age before that report comes out.
Are you in ill health? Because that report will come out no later than July when the Grand Jury closes down.

Will Barr release it?

That's an entirely different question

We will all die of old age before that report comes out.
Are you in ill health? Because that report will come out no later than July when the Grand Jury closes down.

Will Barr release it?

That's an entirely different question

The President has the power to release it to the public, even if Barr or Congress does not want to. So, if it does not get released, it is on Trump ultimately.

The President has the power to release it to the public, even if Barr or Congress does not want to. So, if it does not get released, it is on Trump ultimately.

That's not exactly a relief. The President would never release a report damning him

Forum List

Back