What happened to the Mueller report?

Perhaps I haven't been following the situation closely enough, but we were told that the report was coming out this week. Well.......It's Thursday and it seems that not only do we not have a report, but the media takes no interest on what happened to it.

Earlier in the week, the Cohen nonsense took stage, and I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay in spite of it's suspicious timing with Trump's meeting in Vietnam. But no dice. Still no report.

Is this something we should get used to for the remaining near two years of Trump's first term? We were held in suspense last weekend over this, and it's very similar to the promise that was made about the report coming out immediately after the midterms which as we all know, never happened.

It makes me wonder if they are going to try and stretch this out until 2020, and another promise will be made it will come out right after the presidential election.

Rudy Giuliani said Mueller was wrapping up the investigation back in the Fall of 2017 :21:

Then if it is not released, we will know why...wont' we.

We'll know he is a criminal...but a lot of us at lest suspect that now.

He would be hiding the evidence and his supporters would scream that there's no evidence.

Perhaps I haven't been following the situation closely enough, but we were told that the report was coming out this week. Well.......It's Thursday and it seems that not only do we not have a report, but the media takes no interest on what happened to it.

Earlier in the week, the Cohen nonsense took stage, and I thought maybe that was the reason for the delay in spite of it's suspicious timing with Trump's meeting in Vietnam. But no dice. Still no report.

Is this something we should get used to for the remaining near two years of Trump's first term? We were held in suspense last weekend over this, and it's very similar to the promise that was made about the report coming out immediately after the midterms which as we all know, never happened.

It makes me wonder if they are going to try and stretch this out until 2020, and another promise will be made it will come out right after the presidential election.

Rudy Giuliani said Mueller was wrapping up the investigation back in the Fall of 2017 :21:
Haven't seen much of that AH Giuliani recently Must have locked him in a basement

Haven't seen much of that AH Giuliani recently Must have locked him in a basement
Upside down in the dark with his wings folded over his head

There is nothing in it, so they are letting it sit. It will be released right after an assassination

Put that in too

Then wonder

Upside down in the dark with his wings folded over his head
The rest of the Trump group will have to move over to make room for him

If there is nothing major found on Trump they can't have anything in the Mueller Report. The dems will go nuts if there is nothing in the report about Trump. Barr can even scrub the report further with his "summary". I'm hoping its a big "nothingberder". Then the dems can go nuts investigating in the House.

If there is nothing major found on Trump they can't have anything in the Mueller Report. The dems will go nuts if there is nothing in the report about Trump. Barr can even scrub the report further with his "summary". I'm hoping its a big "nothingberder". Then the dems can go nuts investigating in the House.
How many times did trump say no collusion?? 500 ? 1000? Coming from the greatest presidential liar of all time I can insure you, there IS collusion

Why would he release a bunch of fake gossip and innuendo? Because a bunch of traitors deviants, and pedophiles claim he should??? lol what a bunch of tards.

Mueller is afraid to come out and reveal what we all know to be true. There are no crimes. There was no Russian collusion. The Steel dossier is a phony. Adam Schiff has already said he would be looking to prosecute Mueller.

There is nothing in it, so they are letting it sit. It will be released right after an assassination

Put that in too

Then wonder
Another Sock Puppet joins the club.

Assassination?

Read through that and look for the logic errors.

If there is nothing major found (in the Mueller Report) on Trump they can't have anything in the Mueller Report. Huh?

Barr can even scrub the report further with his "summary". So you're saying that the report will show nothing because Barr will hide it?

That doesn't exactly say that Trump has done nothing wrong genius

Put that in too

Then wonder
Another Sock Puppet joins the club.

Assassination?
When the story about Warren the indian hit its peak, it was bumped completely off the news by an assassination in Saudi Arabia of someone that NO AMERICAN KNEW OR CARED ABOUT. The initial coverage on all networks was 100 percent, equal to the JFK assasination.

Why?

Because it took Warren the dumbest Irish democra.p bimbo off the news.

Cry on twit

Once you realize that there is nothing there, and it was all a political dog and pony show, you will see a pattern of timed events to coincide with and counteract positive news, accomplishments and victories by The Trump Administration.

The Mueller investigation was about one thing, and one thing only. Trying to win in 2020.

The Mueller report will be released on the same day or week as some big event for The White House. Guaranteed

Why would he release a bunch of fake gossip and innuendo? Because a bunch of traitors deviants, and pedophiles claim he should??? lol what a bunch of tards.
This great investigator with wonderful credentials hasn't been twiddling his thumbs for 2 years ,,nor have his EXPERT team Trump is screwed imho even his die hard deplorables will have to agree

Probably won’t be one.

Forum List

Back