What happened to Trump`s high school transcript?

"The academy closed in 2015 after filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection" Well, must be where POTUS learned The Art of the Deal.

As for his academic records I suppose I really don't care because I think he was a mediocre or less than average student at best. Just look at his track record as President.

Has anyone seen it? Chances are you never will. Bought and buried.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9364b2ed137_story.html?utm_term=.5a8508e7e750

I suspect they show he is a moron.

51486670_2076503515760628_8728118421650145280_n.jpg
If Trump is do damn stupid, how did he beat the smartest woman in the world for the Presidency?

Yup and for someone Shitting Bull thinks is stupid he's doing a damned fine job as POTUS.

If he were a Dem, Shitting Bull would be falling all over himself telling everyone what a GREAT POTUS Trump is.

Since he's a Rep the SB spends all day every day trying to make folks on the board agree with his asinine posts.

Just goes to show. You can't cure stupid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9364b2ed137_story.html?utm_term=.5a8508e7e750
It's probably sitting in a vault right next to all of Obama's high school and college transcripts.

:p
Unlike Trump, Obama gave no orders to threaten his high school or colleges or College Board to never release his transcript or SAT scores. Can you people read? I certainly won`t accuse the idiots here of actually having any transcripts to hide. Even Jim Jones didn`t command this much loyalty from his mindless zombies.

Unlike Trump, Obama gave no orders to threaten his high school or colleges or College Board to never release his transcript or SAT scores. Can you people read? I certainly won`t accuse the idiots here of actually having any transcripts to hide. Even Jim Jones didn`t command this much loyalty from his mindless zombies.

Please post a link to Obama's college transcripts - Let's start with Occidental College.

The colleges Obama attended requires the former students to give permission for anyone - to include reporters - to access their records. Obama has refused to authorize anyone access to those records. So, they might as well have been 'sealed'.

It is hidden right behind Obama's college records.

You know the ones I am talking about don't you? The records showing Obama was advanced because of affirmative action and that he enrolled as a foreign student.
No I don`t

Please post a link to Obama's college transcripts - Let's start with Occidental College.

The colleges Obama attended requires the former students to give permission for anyone - to include reporters - to access their records. Obama has refused to authorize anyone access to those records. So, they might as well have been 'sealed'.
Everything your viral e-mails told you 10 years ago has been debunked. Anyway, this thread is about Trump who also hides his tax returns like any other crook tries to do.
I`ll just post a link to show you what a gullible drooling fool you are.
Obama's 'Sealed' Records - FactCheck.org

[

No I don`t

LOL!

That is because Obama hid the records from the public because he didn't want us to know that he was an affirmative action Negro that didn't earn his degrees and that he enrolled as a foreign student, which would have been evidence that he was ineligible to be President.

Everything your viral e-mails told you 10 years ago has been debunked.
What viral e-mails? You saying that is as truthful as when Sick Willy declared, 'I did not have sex with that woman.' :p

Yeah, I read off one of those fact-check sites that Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard can not legally release school records without the Student's authorization...and Obama never gave such an authorization. Hmmm... As I said, they might as well be 'sealed'... Using snowflakes logic, his refusal to do so is an obvious sign he is hiding something.

:p

Who gives a shit about a high school transcript?

We should try to get what's really important; The kindergarten transcript

Who gives a shit about a high school transcript?

We should try to get what's really important; The kindergarten transcript
Exactly, because we all know that is where all the shit really started to develop.

My guess is it's with Nancy Pelosi's Tax Returns and the missing Contents of Al Capone's Vault.
Pelosi isn’t president. I’d rather see Donald Trump‘s tax returns. Wouldn’t you?
Don't care.

Nixon started the tax return thing to prove he wasn't a crook

Forum List

Back