What happened to Trumps big infrastructure plan?

What happened to Barry’s “shovel ready jobs?”
The Great Obama never offered shovel ready jobs

Shovel ready was a requirement to get federal funding. If the project wasn’t ready to start immediately, it was rejected

Still, Billions of dollars went to support local construction
/——/ There were no shovel ready jobs, the horrible, lying, scumbag Barack Obozo even joked about it: Obama's 'Shovel-Ready' Joke Draws Criticism, Corrections
There were plenty of Shovel Ready Jobs. Billions went to support projects in local communities

The funny part was when Republicans bitched that there were signs stating that this project was funded through the Stimulus program
Is there a list of those communities.
Nothing happened in Nassau County, Brooklyn or Queens.
Bull Shit

What happened to Barry’s “shovel ready jobs?”

Shovel ready was a requirement to get federal funding. If the project wasn’t ready to start immediately, it was rejected

/——/ There were no shovel ready jobs, the horrible, lying, scumbag Barack Obozo even joked about it: Obama's 'Shovel-Ready' Joke Draws Criticism, Corrections
There were plenty of Shovel Ready Jobs. Billions went to support projects in local communities

The funny part was when Republicans bitched that there were signs stating that this project was funded through the Stimulus program
Bull Shit
I live in Nassau County and visit Brooklyn and Queens a lot.
The Infrastructure project just started in 2018.

Trump
not much chatter about it. Could it be that congress started doing the tax cut math?

House Spending Bill Strikes at Piece of Trump Infrastructure Plan

Water resources legislation moving swiftly through the House and Senate (H.R. 8, S. 2800) contains few if any measures from Trump’s infrastructure proposal. And even White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has acknowledged that it’s unlikely a comprehensive infrastructure bill will make it through Congress this year.

A comprehensive infrastructure bill is too dull and boring for Trump, mostly because he doesn’t understand the issue, along with his complete lack of interest in sound, responsible governance.
Wow! You are an idiot. Trump is an expert on infrastructure. He wouldn't have built infrastructure for his entire life is he wasn't interested in infrastructure, jackass.

You clearly do not know what infrastructure is if you think that is what Trump has been building.
I've been building infrastructure for over 30 years. I know exactly what it is.

You're just ignorant.

Bull Shit
/——/ Me too. The Belt Parkway project started in 2015

Bull Shit
And the first winter created crators.

Trump
not much chatter about it. Could it be that congress started doing the tax cut math?

Water resources legislation moving swiftly through the House and Senate (H.R. 8, S. 2800) contains few if any measures from Trump’s infrastructure proposal. And even White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has acknowledged that it’s unlikely a comprehensive infrastructure bill will make it through Congress this year.

A comprehensive infrastructure bill is too dull and boring for Trump, mostly because he doesn’t understand the issue, along with his complete lack of interest in sound, responsible governance.
Wow! You are an idiot. Trump is an expert on infrastructure. He wouldn't have built infrastructure for his entire life is he wasn't interested in infrastructure, jackass.

You clearly do not know what infrastructure is if you think that is what Trump has been building.

You're just ignorant.

Dude, buildings cities out of legos does not count. If you knew what infrastructure was, you would know that Trump has never built it.

Trump

You're just ignorant.

Dude, buildings cities out of legos does not count. If you knew what infrastructure was, you would know that Trump has never built it.
:lol:

You are a hard learner. I give you information and you double down on stupid.

Trump

You're just ignorant.

GG is the smartest man in the solar system.

Bull Shit
And the first winter created crators.
/----/ But the Transportation Dept said they were small craters.
article-0-21D7BC0600000578-171_634x443.jpg

Trump

You're just ignorant.

You did not give me information, you gave me a bullshit story.

Trump

You're just ignorant.

GG is the smartest man in the solar system.

Not the solar system, but this board is a different story...but then again that is a very low bar.

Trump

You're just ignorant.

You refuse to learn, and that's why you will remain stupid.

Trump

You're just ignorant.

You refuse to learn, and that's why you will remain stupid.

I am still waiting for some sort of information or facts. Perhaps like most partisan sheep you do not actually know what a fact is.

Bull Shit
The infrastructure funding from the recovery act was not for major projects that take years to complete. They were for smaller shovel ready projects that were ready to start immediately. Projects near me went to entrance ramps, park improvement, shoulder and drainage improvements.

I can’t imagine that out of 75,000 projects funded by the recovery act, none were in Brooklyn, Queens or Nassau County

Bull Shit
The infrastructure funding from the recovery act was not for major projects that take years to complete. They were for smaller shovel ready projects that were ready to start immediately. Projects near me went to entrance ramps, park improvement, shoulder and drainage improvements.

I can’t imagine that out of 75,000 projects funded by the recovery act, none were in Brooklyn, Queens or Nassau County
Not one.
Do you have a list?
I’m not saying nothing was done, but nothing in the NYC/LI vicinity.

Bull Shit

Not one.
Do you have a list?
Not doing your homework for you

If your local politicians were incapable of getting a nickel of recovery act funding, you need to elect better politicians

Bull Shit

Not one.
Do you have a list?
Not doing your homework for you

If your local politicians were incapable of getting a nickel of recovery act funding, you need to elect better politicians
Thanks for admitting you posted vapor.

Yeah, he knows nothing of building things... now, the Great Obama, constructor of the pyramids, could have done it... oh, wait...

The president doesn't write or vote on legislation. He can only sign or veto what comes to his desk. The Congress is an independent branch of government with its own authority and is in charge of writing legislation. They don't have to wait for the president to tell them what laws to write.

We learned that early on in school.
Good god almighty Jethro!

Try using a search engine before you drool over your screen

{ The first step in the legislative process is the introduction of a bill to Congress. Anyone can write it, but only members of Congress can introduce legislation. Some important bills are traditionally introduced at the request of the President, such as the annual federal budget. }

Forum List

Back