What Happened with Russia, Lefties?

Hillary fans investigating Trump can't even come up with something silly to leak to the leftwing press, let alone anything earth shattering.

Oh wait, we have something...............THIS JUST IN..........BREAKING NEWS........

#NARRATIVEFAIL: New email shows Trump Tower meeting with Russian lawyer was about sanctions, not Hillary Clinton.

Yep, junior went into that room for dirt on Hillary, but then simply accepted getting played and settled to talk about adopting kids.

969f4a262a6cb34b7d6bae07e8f0e1da343b904e6c7a8148d2748a6370405dd4.jpg

But here is what you don't get dummy - Trump campaign LOVING the idea of Russians providing them with materials against Hillary is the most important piece of this story. It establishes a clear intent and a will to collude.
you got any evidence other than he did just that discussed adopting kids? oh yeah nope! so stfu then.

Retard you missed the most important BOLDED part, he specifically "LOVED" the idea of colluding with Russians.

They may or may not have discussed hacked materials in that meeting, but YOU KNOW Trump campaign would jump at opportunity.

well since you dont post the facts

met with russian lawyer about dirt on hillary
she didnt have any
she had nothing to do with putin

make sure you add those in you bullshit story
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. that Russian lawyer is a Russian lobbyist, and her main topic, handed down right from the Kremlin, was the Magitsky (sp?)Act. And you can believe the Kremlin interest in the Magitsky Act's repeal has virtually nothing to do with adopting babies.

so post me the articles about this.

Hillary fans investigating Trump can't even come up with something silly to leak to the leftwing press, let alone anything earth shattering.

Oh wait, we have something...............THIS JUST IN..........BREAKING NEWS........

#NARRATIVEFAIL: New email shows Trump Tower meeting with Russian lawyer was about sanctions, not Hillary Clinton.

Yep, junior went into that room for dirt on Hillary, but then simply accepted getting played and settled to talk about adopting kids.

But here is what you don't get dummy - Trump campaign LOVING the idea of Russians providing them with materials against Hillary is the most important piece of this story. It establishes a clear intent and a will to collude.
you got any evidence other than he did just that discussed adopting kids? oh yeah nope! so stfu then.

Retard you missed the most important BOLDED part, he specifically "LOVED" the idea of colluding with Russians.

They may or may not have discussed hacked materials in that meeting, but YOU KNOW Trump campaign would jump at opportunity.

she didnt have any

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. that Russian lawyer is a Russian lobbyist, and her main topic, handed down right from the Kremlin, was the Magitsky (sp?)Act. And you can believe the Kremlin interest in the Magitsky Act's repeal has virtually nothing to do with adopting babies.
based on what, post your fking link that backs your fking statement loser.

she didnt have any

How helpless can you get??

Magnitsky Act - Wikipedia

The main intention of the law was to punish Russian officials who were thought to be responsible for the death of Sergei Magnitsky by prohibiting their entrance to the United States and their use of its banking system.

she didnt have any

I don't know if all Trumpsters are dupes, but the ones that post here are totally clueless and pathetic.
we have to dumb it down to discuss this shit with you and the rest of the loser left in here.

Last edited:
and I have seen a clip of trump speaking some rather raunchy shit that was aired by NBC to directly interfere in our election. where is your anger at NBC for interfering and trying to sway a vote?
Are you asking me what the difference between domestic and foreign influence in our elections is? Really? Sorry man, if you can't puzzle that out yourself, that's your problem. Go waste someone else's time, like a 3rd grade teacher with more patience than I have.
so you don't think illegals in our country aren't foreign interference? you are one sorry fk for sure. And first off, why don't you point to where there was any such foreign interference. Can you? I thought that was why we have Mueller and he hasn't said one gd damn thing yet. so you got jack shit. All we got is NBC trying to turn the election and interfering with our votes. sad.
"so you don't think illegals in our country aren't foreign interference? "

haha... what? You certainly do change lanes quickly, after you say something stupid and everyone makes fun of you for it.

No, I do not think that represents the influence of foreign entities on our elections. Yes, I think you are nuts.
why not if they are voting. see inconsistent left idiots drive me to laughing insanely loud. they are a foreign influence you stupid shit.
"why not if they are voting."

Which is illegal.... so yes, go ahead and keep complaining that something which is already illegal is "not illegal". Dickhead Junior's actions were not illegal. Russia's actions on social media were not illegal. Are you now saying they should be? Your comparison is just stupid on so many levels, and it undermines your arguments.

complaining about something which is already illegal, isnt that what you guys do with guns? its illegal to kill people

she didnt have any

I don't know if all Trumpsters are dupes, but the ones that post here are totally clueless and pathetic.
we have dumb it down to discuss this shit with you and the rest of the loser left in here.

yep, another pathetic, dumbass comment.

Keep going.

she didnt have any

post mueller's comments that that was the conclusion or congress', you know the stuff that says what the other loser posted. got that?

she didnt have any

The main intention of the law was to punish Russian officials who were thought to be responsible for the death of Sergei Magnitsky by prohibiting their entrance to the United States and their use of its banking system.

ok its the adoption law....who cares...thats what they discussed how does this prove your case?

she didnt have any

post mueller's comments that that was the conclusion or congress', you know the stuff that says what the other loser posted. got that?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

...Mueller is in the MIDDLE OF CONDUCTING AN INVESTIGATION and is not available for comments at this time.

she didnt have any

we have dumb it down to discuss this shit with you and the rest of the loser left in here.

yep, another pathetic, dumbass comment.

Keep going.
you need it dumbed down more? hly crap.

she didnt have any

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

...Mueller is in the MIDDLE OF CONDUCTING AN INVESTIGATION and is not available for comments at this time.
so how do you know what he has?

she didnt have any

ok its the adoption law....who cares...thats what they discussed how does this prove your case?

It is not an adoption law it is a law against Russian oligarchs and power players involved in that murder. The ONLY thing the law has to do with adoption is Putin's retaliation to it.

she didnt have any

adoption is what he said he was discussing right? so I'm confused.

Nitwit. It's call quid pro quo.
You help me with sanctions and I'll help you will Hillary.
You have just given motive.

It's precious how you think Mueller's investigation is over.
It's precious how they find good news in meeting with Russians to drop sanctions in return for dirt on Hillary is good news. And I said in FebMar there was no way Trump was dumb enough to get caught doing this. And now it appears Mueller has evidence of Putin actually helping Trump.

Not that the go will ever impeach, but JFC. I can make an arugment that LBJ did what Nixon did first, but .... JFC
Mueller has proof? I didn't think he's allowed to release anything, isn't he still investigating? so how is it you got proof from Mueller?

Nitwit. It's call quid pro quo.
You help me with sanctions and I'll help you will Hillary.
You have just given motive.
so what was the dirt?

based on what, post a fking link with this breaking news that absolutely no one else has.
What breaking news is that? That Donnie Jr tried to collude with Russians to get opposition intel, and that Manafort and Page had to register and foreign agents, after having their false statements exposed? this is not breaking news. It also does not necessarily describe any illegal activity on the part of Trump or of his campaign. Settle down, big guy.

other than pulling it out of your ass, where is the proof?

you think he had hookers pee on the bed too?
Pulling what out of my ass? Listen, I understand defending Trump from accusations. But when you people start being freakish and denying established fats, you embarrass yourselves. yes, it is established fact that Dickhead Junior tried to collude with Russian government agents to get opposition intel on HiIlary Clinton. If you can't accept this simple fact, you are not entitled to an opinion on any of this.
is established fact that Dickhead Junior tried to collude with Russian government agents

how is this a fact exactly? see you don't know what is a fact. all you have is an email that set up a meeting. you have nothing else. so again, you have no evidence as I've explained to you now for 24 hours.

...YEA AN EMAIL IN WHICH JUNIOR LOVED THE IDEA

she didnt have any

Establish those facts.

When you can't stop posting bullshit.

The only thing we know for sure is what is in the released email - Junior loving the idea of colluding with Russians. The rest is known only to people in that room....and perhaps those that are conducting investigation on this matter today.
how is that evidence of anything? please explain what you have seen from Mueller on this topic. And where is the Congress report after the hearings? hmmm still nothing. I think they like to get stupid fks like you riled up.

And Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner, demonstrated they would be willing to collude with Russia. And Dotard showed that he willingly, would cover up any collusion.
OMG, a President working with a foreign power! :lmao:
A candidate, not yet president.

A candidate aiding a foreign country to sway our election.

You're talking about the Corporate Whore and her collaboration with the Ukrainians?

Hilarious how The Left cries about so called Foreign Influence in our elections when......

1.) Half the ads placed with Facebook and Twitter were actually FOR CLINTON.

BTW, it is entirely legal for Facebook and Twitter to take millions in ad revenue from foreign countries.

2.) No candidate in THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD has taken more money from more FOREIGN NATIONS than Hillary Clinton.

3.) The Left cries about Foreign Influences effecting outcomes of elections, meanwhile trying FURIOUSLY to import as many FOREIGN INFLUENCES in to this NATION through Illegal Immigration specifically to influence the outcome of our elections.

And Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner, demonstrated they would be willing to collude with Russia. And Dotard showed that he willingly, would cover up any collusion.
OMG, a President working with a foreign power! :lmao:
A candidate, not yet president.

A candidate aiding a foreign country to sway our election.

You're talking about the Corporate Whore and her collaboration with the Ukrainians?

..Because self-dealing Trump and his cabinet chuck full of billionaires and goldman executives are a contrast? :rolleyes:

And last I checked Ukranians were not out there hacking our political organizations and running a massive state-side propaganda machine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back