What Happened with Russia, Lefties?

Hillary fans investigating Trump can't even come up with something silly to leak to the leftwing press, let alone anything earth shattering.

Oh wait, we have something...............THIS JUST IN..........BREAKING NEWS........

#NARRATIVEFAIL: New email shows Trump Tower meeting with Russian lawyer was about sanctions, not Hillary Clinton.
Bob Mueller is a professional and doesn't leak info like the Trump White House. If you want to know what's happening with the Russian investigation( and we know you don't) Chris Matthews has a segment on it each nite at 7:00 on MSNBC.

Hillary fans investigating Trump can't even come up with something silly to leak to the leftwing press, let alone anything earth shattering.

Oh wait, we have something...............THIS JUST IN..........BREAKING NEWS........

#NARRATIVEFAIL: New email shows Trump Tower meeting with Russian lawyer was about sanctions, not Hillary Clinton.

enjoy-your-trump-russia-nothingburger-nothingburger-cnn-24287253.png

Your source is the right wing outlet Washington Examiner. The claim that the email proves the meeting was about adoptions is unsupported.

Which would be highly illegal and result in jail time for Dickhead Junior. Of course, it's not likely such a thing could ever be proven, without video or audio.

LOL, what country are you from?

Here in the United States the well connected aristocracy and their offspring don't get sentenced to jail for committing crimes, they get sentenced to highly compensated speaking engagements, multi-million dollar talking head contracts on television and lucrative deals for their bullshit books; we like to think of it as being sentenced to "community service for oligarchs", after all if we don't punish 'em they'll just keep doing it.
I would like to introduce you to a few jailed ex-Senators and ex-Governors who might disagree.
That's true, the lesson being that every once in a while a sacrificial lamb must be tossed out to distract the proles and inhibit them from catching on to the "one set of rules for thee, another set for me" charade that our justice system has become.

Rest assured if You or I pulled half the shenanigans that our boys & girls in Washington get up to on an average day we'd be in do not pass go, go directly to jail mode.

And Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner, demonstrated they would be willing to collude with Russia. And Dotard showed that he willingly, would cover up any collusion.
OMG, a President working with a foreign power! :lmao:
A candidate, not yet president.
OMG, a candidate who is ready to become the next President having dialog with a foreign nation about sanctions! :rofl:
Sanctions? Or how to place Facebook ads to target specific voters? Or how to get the next Trump development built in the former USSR?

Face it. Your boy is so crooked, if he swallowed a nail, he'd shit a corkscrew.
See other then your wet dreams no evidence of any of that has come up. Matter of fact, the only evidence that’s coming up is stuff that points to yalls token black breaking the law.

Yep, junior went into that room for dirt on Hillary, but then simply accepted getting played and settled to talk about adopting kids.

969f4a262a6cb34b7d6bae07e8f0e1da343b904e6c7a8148d2748a6370405dd4.jpg

But here is what you don't get dummy - Trump campaign LOVING the idea of Russians providing them with materials against Hillary is the most important piece of this story. It establishes a clear intent and a will to collude.

I'm not comfident of much, save for the fact that members of the Trump circle clearly attempted to collude with Russians, and Trump had paid Russian agents in his inner circle. Personally, I dont see Trump himself being implicated, unless a clear, smoking gun is found.
based on what exactly you just said there was no evidence released, so how is it is clear to you about anything? and know that colluding isn't a crime. Look it up. so you should really understand what it is you're arguing.
"based on what exactly you just said there was no evidence released"

when I said that (the last part), I was referring to what I thought were claims of successful, institutionalized collusion in the trump circle with Russian agents. As for knowing that someone at least attempted this collusion, we have Junior's emails. As for knowing Trump had paid Russian foreign agents in his circle... that is established fact. Those were the claims I made.
based on what, post a fking link with this breaking news that absolutely no one else has.
What breaking news is that? That Donnie Jr tried to collude with Russians to get opposition intel, and that Manafort and Page had to register and foreign agents, after having their false statements exposed? this is not breaking news. It also does not necessarily describe any illegal activity on the part of Trump or of his campaign. Settle down, big guy.

other than pulling it out of your ass, where is the proof?

you think he had hookers pee on the bed too?
Pulling what out of my ass? Listen, I understand defending Trump from accusations. But when you people start being freakish and denying established fats, you embarrass yourselves. yes, it is established fact that Dickhead Junior tried to collude with Russian government agents to get opposition intel on HiIlary Clinton. If you can't accept this simple fact, you are not entitled to an opinion on any of this.

Gotta love the way, "talking about Russian Adoption is really the CODE WORD for USA russian sanctions....

Just another clue....

all this could mean is a quid pro quo, between Trump and the Russians...

You give me, or get dirt on Hillary and put it out there...

And

I will get the sanctions removed when and if you get me elected.

:D

LOOKY LOOKY

who the lawyer brought with her to the meeting about, 'cough cough' adoption....an "ex FSB/ alla KGB Russian Agent... Rinat Akhmetshin.

an expert on hacking and smear campaigns too....

Now WHY IN THE WORLD would this man, be brought with her to this meeting? Why HIM of all people?

Trump Team Met Russian Accused of International Hacking Conspiracy

Rinat Akhmetshin - Wikipedia

Hacking incidents and smear campaign
According to the New York Times, Akhmetshin was accused of being involved in two hacking campaigns and reportedly had a web of Russian connections.[1][11]

In 2011, Akhmetshin was hired by Andrey Vavilov mount a media campaign in order to derail Egiazaryan's application for asylum in the United States.[12] Egiazaryan, a former State Duma member had fled Russia in 2010.[13] According to his own testimony, Akhmetshin was paid “$70,000 or $80,000” in $100 bills.[12] Akhmetshin pushed negative stories on Egiazaryan in the American and Russian press, and also helped manipulate internet search results to further promote the negative stories.[14]

Also in 2011, Akhmetshin was employed by an alliance of businessmen led by Suleiman Kerimov, a financier close to Putin who was in a commercial and political dispute with competitor Egiazaryan.[1] In early 2011 two of Egiazaryan's lawyers based in London received suspicious emails. The forensics experts they hired for analysis found that the emails contained spyware, and when they fed traceable documents into the spyware the documents were opened by computers registered at the Moscow office park of a company owned by Kerimov.[1] Scotland Yard spent more than 18 months investigating the case but in 2013 concluded that they lacked sufficient evidence to bring charges.[1] In court papers Akhmetshin stated that he was paid only by one businessman in the Kerimov alliance, but coordinated with Kerimov’s team.[1]

In a lawsuit filed in July 2015 with the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, it was alleged by International Mineral Resources (IMR) that Akhmetshin had arranged the hacking of a mining company’s private records. In court papers filed with the New York Supreme Court in November 2015, lawyers for IMR, a Kazakh mining company that alleged it had been hacked, accused Akhmetshin of hacking into two computer systems and stealing sensitive and confidential materials as part of an alleged black-ops smear campaign against IMR. Akhmetshin, who was hired as an expert by a US law firm, denied hacking or asking anyone else to hack into IMR. He said he gathered research for the firm by bartering information with journalists before he was fired because of his ties to another client, the former prime minister of Kazakhstan, who was then an opposition figure in exile. The hacking accusations were later dropped and the case, which was litigated in New York and Washington, was dismissed.[15][16]
"all this could mean is a quid pro quo, between Trump and the Russians."

Which would be highly illegal and result in jail time for Dickhead Junior. Of course, it's not likely such a thing could ever be proven, without video or audio.

might, did you say might? well donnie jr may have a 12 inch cock and make the brothas say dayum........
yes, of course I said "might". Yet, you whine about that, too. geesh, there is no pleasing you crybabies...

based on what exactly you just said there was no evidence released, so how is it is clear to you about anything? and know that colluding isn't a crime. Look it up. so you should really understand what it is you're arguing.

when I said that (the last part), I was referring to what I thought were claims of successful, institutionalized collusion in the trump circle with Russian agents. As for knowing that someone at least attempted this collusion, we have Junior's emails. As for knowing Trump had paid Russian foreign agents in his circle... that is established fact. Those were the claims I made.
based on what, post a fking link with this breaking news that absolutely no one else has.
What breaking news is that? That Donnie Jr tried to collude with Russians to get opposition intel, and that Manafort and Page had to register and foreign agents, after having their false statements exposed? this is not breaking news. It also does not necessarily describe any illegal activity on the part of Trump or of his campaign. Settle down, big guy.

Pulling what out of my ass? Listen, I understand defending Trump from accusations. But when you people start being freakish and denying established fats, you embarrass yourselves. yes, it is established fact that Dickhead Junior tried to collude with Russian government agents to get opposition intel on HiIlary Clinton. If you can't accept this simple fact, you are not entitled to an opinion on any of this.
is established fact that Dickhead Junior tried to collude with Russian government agents

how is this a fact exactly? see you don't know what is a fact. all you have is an email that set up a meeting. you have nothing else. so again, you have no evidence as I've explained to you now for 24 hours.

Bob Mueller is a professional and doesn't leak info like the Trump White House. If you want to know what's happening with the Russian investigation( and we know you don't) Chris Matthews has a segment on it each nite at 7:00 on MSNBC.
so basically what you're saying is you got nothing. right?

Yep, junior went into that room for dirt on Hillary, but then simply accepted getting played and settled to talk about adopting kids.

But here is what you don't get dummy - Trump campaign LOVING the idea of Russians providing them with materials against Hillary is the most important piece of this story. It establishes a clear intent and a will to collude.
you got any evidence other than he did just that discussed adopting kids? oh yeah nope! so stfu then.

Your source is the right wing outlet Washington Examiner. The claim that the email proves the meeting was about adoptions is unsupported.
yep so what?

Fact 1: Junior is informed the Russian government has some dirt on Clinton and wants to meddle in our election to help his father:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 2: Junior gleefully accepts the Russian government's offer to meddle in our election:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Fact 3: A meeting is suggested at which Junior can discuss the Clinton dirt with the Russian government via a cutout:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 4: Junior agrees to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to discuss the Clinton dirt at Trump Tower, thereby colluding with Russia in their efforts to meddle in our election:

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

Fact 5: Junior actually meets with the Russian government cutout.

Trump_collusion.jpg

is established fact that Dickhead Junior tried to collude with Russian government agents

how is this a fact exactly? see you don't know what is a fact. all you have is an email that set up a meeting. you have nothing else. so again, you have no evidence as I've explained to you now for 24 hours.
"how is this a fact exactly?"

Is this a joke? what the hell is wrong with you people? It's not even a crime, what he did... yet you will still embarrass yourselves to be his good little footsoldiers. Such odd behavior.

yes, we have it in Dickhead Junior's own words, in emails he released himself, that he tried to attain opposition intelligence from Russian government agents. If you can't grasp this, you are literally one of the last people on Earth not to do so, with all of the rest being head trauma victims in comas.

Is this a joke? what the hell is wrong with you people? It's not even a crime, what he did... yet you will still embarrass yourselves to be his good little footsoldiers. Such odd behavior.

yes, we have it in Dickhead Junior's own words, in emails he released himself, that he tried to attain opposition intelligence from Russian government agents. If you can't grasp this, you are literally one of the last people on Earth not to do so, with all of the rest being head trauma victims in comas.
and I have seen a clip of trump speaking some rather raunchy shit that was aired by NBC to directly interfere in our election. where is your anger at NBC for interfering and trying to sway a vote?

you got any evidence other than he did just that discussed adopting kids? oh yeah nope! so stfu then.
No, adopting Russians is the code term for "Removing Sanctions" on Russia that we put on them for all of their evil deeds.

they set up a quid pro quo, more than likely...''I'll remove sanctions if you give me the dirt on Hillary to help me win the election"

Seriously, how silly can you get, to actually think Trump and team cared one nano bit about adoption of Russian babies..... :rofl:

and I have seen a clip of trump speaking some rather raunchy shit that was aired by NBC to directly interfere in our election. where is your anger at NBC for interfering and trying to sway a vote?
If you cannot tell the difference between our watchdog media and a hostile foreign power, then you are one of the dumbest people on this forum.

Fact 1: Junior is informed the Russian government has some dirt on Clinton and wants to meddle in our election to help his father:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 2: Junior gleefully accepts the Russian government's offer to meddle in our election:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Fact 3: A meeting is suggested at which Junior can discuss the Clinton dirt with the Russian government via a cutout:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 4: Junior agrees to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to discuss the Clinton dirt at Trump Tower, thereby colluding with Russia in their efforts to meddle in our election:

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

Fact 5: Junior actually meets with the Russian government cutout.

Trump_collusion.jpg
wow, nice fake news post. now why don't you actually post what was in the letter. are you trying to sway a story by introducing fiction? cause all that is is fiction. you know this correct?

No, adopting Russians is the code term for "Removing Sanctions" on Russia that we put on them for all of their evil deeds.

they set up a quid pro quo, more than likely...''I'll remove sanctions if you give me the dirt on Hillary to help me win the election"

Seriously, how silly can you get, to actually think Trump and team cared one nano bit about adoption of Russians..... :rofl:
all ackey fackey newsy.

It's precious how you think Mueller's investigation is over.

Any Mueller "Russia" investigation immediately leads back to Seth Rich getting whacked for downloading the DNC emails and handing them over to WikiLeaks.

You were saying?

Forum List

Back