What Happened with Russia, Lefties?

Hillary fans investigating Trump can't even come up with something silly to leak to the leftwing press, let alone anything earth shattering.

Oh wait, we have something...............THIS JUST IN..........BREAKING NEWS........

#NARRATIVEFAIL: New email shows Trump Tower meeting with Russian lawyer was about sanctions, not Hillary Clinton.

Just wondering how did Hillary got involved in this investigation?
What we are seeing right now is Republicans investigating Republicans.

OMG, a candidate who is ready to become the next President having dialog with a foreign nation about sanctions! :rofl:
Sanctions? Or how to place Facebook ads to target specific voters? Or how to get the next Trump development built in the former USSR?

Face it. Your boy is so crooked, if he swallowed a nail, he'd shit a corkscrew.

thats right he was talking to the russians to place adds supporting kneeling at football games.

do you realize how fucking dumb you sound, the next 8 years will be glorious
Really? I don't think that President Pence will win in 2020.

haha you think djt will be impeached? for what? making you guys look stupid day in and day out?
Impeachment, resignation, heart attack, or stroke, either or all of the above is acceptable.
do you know what impeachment does? you should actually look up the repercussion of it. It isn't removal from office like you think. but hey you're a fking lib.

Russiagate is dead.
haha.... if you say so, Shaman. I think I will refrain from betting on your predictions, which arise solely and completely from your politics and your superstitions.
well actually it's based on seeing absolutely nothing. like the burgers from the left.
That's a pretty stupid standard. Why on Earth would you expect to be made aware of any of the evidence or details of this ongoing investigation? No, I reject your dishonest reason, which you have clearly contrived and reserved only for this situation. And doing so arises purely from your politics and superstitions. Notice a trend?
Yes. You'll try anything to deflect from this witch hunt.

Russiagate is dead.
haha.... if you say so, Shaman. I think I will refrain from betting on your predictions, which arise solely and completely from your politics and your superstitions.
The inability of the Democrats investigating to leak anything even remotely controversial tells anyone with a room temperature IQ its dead.
Leak anything...like emails specifically indicating an attempt by Dumbass Junior to collude with Russians to get opposition info? Like, the information which forced Manafort to register as a foreign agent? Haha...I can only imagine the hissy you would be throing right now, had President Blackenstein had a paid Russian intelligence agent leading his campaign.

Russiagate is dead.
well actually it's based on seeing absolutely nothing. like the burgers from the left.
That's a pretty stupid standard. Why on Earth would you expect to be made aware of any of the evidence or details of this ongoing investigation? No, I reject your dishonest reason, which you have clearly contrived and reserved only for this situation. And doing so arises purely from your politics and superstitions. Notice a trend?
well then how is it you are so confident that there is something there if there is nothing? please explain. I bet you listen to MSM right?

Russiagate is dead.
Yes. You'll try anything to deflect from this witch hunt.
That doesn't make any sense...clearly my point was to let it play out...in other words, let the results speak, no matter what they are. You must be drunk or something to respond so inappropriately.

Russiagate is dead.

wait so youre saying that an investigation in washington, which leaked a made up report about trump hiring hookers to pee on a bed that obama stayed on, has no leaks?

and what congressional testimony do you have to prove this?

Russiagate is dead.
well then how is it you are so confident that there is something there if there is nothing? please explain. I bet you listen to MSM right?
I'm not comfident of much, save for the fact that members of the Trump circle clearly attempted to collude with Russians, and Trump had paid Russian agents in his inner circle. Personally, I dont see Trump himself being implicated, unless a clear, smoking gun is found.

Russiagate is dead.

wait so youre saying that an investigation in washington, which leaked a made up report about trump hiring hookers to pee on a bed that obama stayed on, has no leaks?

and what congressional testimony do you have to prove this?
it's funny the belief of these idiots. they believe everything without facts. it's truly amazing I tell you. not one fking thing, not one congressperson. people who do have the evidence ain't saying shit. funny they just believe whatever the MSM says. no fking brains at all I tell you.

Russiagate is dead.
I'm not comfident of much, save for the fact that members of the Trump circle clearly attempted to collude with Russians, and Trump had paid Russian agents in his inner circle. Personally, I dont see Trump himself being implicated, unless a clear, smoking gun is found.
based on what exactly you just said there was no evidence released, so how is it is clear to you about anything? and know that colluding isn't a crime. Look it up. so you should really understand what it is you're arguing.

based on what exactly you just said there was no evidence released, so how is it is clear to you about anything? and know that colluding isn't a crime. Look it up. so you should really understand what it is you're arguing.
"based on what exactly you just said there was no evidence released"

when I said that (the last part), I was referring to what I thought were claims of successful, institutionalized collusion in the trump circle with Russian agents. As for knowing that someone at least attempted this collusion, we have Junior's emails. As for knowing Trump had paid Russian foreign agents in his circle... that is established fact. Those were the claims I made.

when I said that (the last part), I was referring to what I thought were claims of successful, institutionalized collusion in the trump circle with Russian agents. As for knowing that someone at least attempted this collusion, we have Junior's emails. As for knowing Trump had paid Russian foreign agents in his circle... that is established fact. Those were the claims I made.
based on what? post a fking link with this breaking news that absolutely no one else has.

Hillary fans investigating Trump can't even come up with something silly to leak to the leftwing press, let alone anything earth shattering.

Oh wait, we have something...............THIS JUST IN..........BREAKING NEWS........

#NARRATIVEFAIL: New email shows Trump Tower meeting with Russian lawyer was about sanctions, not Hillary Clinton.

Russian lawyer in Trump Jr. meeting did not mention Clinton dirt, new email shows

Newly disclosed email sheds light on Trump Jr. meeting with Russian lawyer

based on what, post a fking link with this breaking news that absolutely no one else has.
What breaking news is that? That Donnie Jr tried to collude with Russians to get opposition intel, and that Manafort and Page had to register and foreign agents, after having their false statements exposed? this is not breaking news. It also does not necessarily describe any illegal activity on the part of Trump or of his campaign. Settle down, big guy.

Russian lawyer in Trump Jr. meeting did not mention Clinton dirt, new email shows

My, how quickly you believe the words of the Russian lawyer, who is working for Russia's interests and against those of the US. It is truly fascinating watching what Trump has done to your brains.

based on what, post a fking link with this breaking news that absolutely no one else has.
What breaking news is that? That Donnie Jr tried to collude with Russians to get opposition intel, and that Manafort and Page had to register and foreign agents, after having their false statements exposed? this is not breaking news. It also does not necessarily describe any illegal activity on the part of Trump or of his campaign. Settle down, big guy.
based on what? I asked you for the link. you post nothing but your opinion again. again that isn't fact. he met with a russian tell me what law he broke and first prove it had anything to do with collusion and then show me where that is a crime. you gotta lotta work to do.

My, how quickly you believe the words of the Russian lawyer, who is working for Russia's interests and against those of the US. It is truly fascinating watching what Trump has done to your brains.

so you're drawing conclusions without evidence. wow. see the left doesn't need factual data, they just believe and therefore it is. amazing world of the idiot left. Come back to us when you come back to the country with laws.

based on what? I asked you for the link. you post nothing but your opinion again. again that isn't fact. he met with a russian tell me what law he broke and first prove it had anything to do with collusion and then show me where that is a crime. you gotta lotta work to do.
"based on what? I asked you for the link."

I know, and I ignored you. You don't have to take my word for it. But you seem kind of dumb not to admit the simple facts I posted.

so you're drawing conclusions without evidence. wow. see the left doesn't need factual data, they just believe and therefore it is. amazing world of the idiot left. Come back to us when you come back to the country with laws.

"so your drawing conclusions without evidence."

What conclusion is that, specifically? I think maybe you aren't paying attention.

Forum List

Back