What Happened with Russia, Lefties?

And Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner, demonstrated they would be willing to collude with Russia. And Dotard showed that he willingly, would cover up any collusion.
OMG, a President working with a foreign power! :lmao:
A candidate, not yet president.
OMG, a candidate who is ready to become the next President having dialog with a foreign nation about sanctions! :rofl:
Sanctions? Or how to place Facebook ads to target specific voters? Or how to get the next Trump development built in the former USSR?

Face it. Your boy is so crooked, if he swallowed a nail, he'd shit a corkscrew.

thats right he was talking to the russians to place adds supporting kneeling at football games.

do you realize how fucking dumb you sound, the next 8 years will be glorious
Really? I don't think that President Pence will win in 2020.

OMG, a candidate who is ready to become the next President having dialog with a foreign nation about sanctions! :rofl:
Sanctions? Or how to place Facebook ads to target specific voters? Or how to get the next Trump development built in the former USSR?

thats right he was talking to the russians to place adds supporting kneeling at football games.

haha you think djt will be impeached? for what? making you guys look stupid day in and day out?

Hillary fans investigating Trump can't even come up with something silly to leak to the leftwing press, let alone anything earth shattering.

Oh wait, we have something...............THIS JUST IN..........BREAKING NEWS........

#NARRATIVEFAIL: New email shows Trump Tower meeting with Russian lawyer was about sanctions, not Hillary Clinton.
haha, I think it's fascinating that you will believe the Russian government without hesitation. But, the global scientific community? all liars. This is what Trump has done to your brain....

haha you think djt will be impeached? for what? making you guys look stupid day in and day out?
He will likely not be impeached. The only scenario I see that ends in impeachment is if he were to give a completely irrational order to his military, and they defied him. He would be impeached within a couple weeks, if that happened.

Hillary fans investigating Trump can't even come up with something silly to leak to the leftwing press, let alone anything earth shattering.

Oh wait, we have something...............THIS JUST IN..........BREAKING NEWS........

#NARRATIVEFAIL: New email shows Trump Tower meeting with Russian lawyer was about sanctions, not Hillary Clinton.
So it would be o.k. for him to take money so he can lift sanctions, right? Or other forms of support, for that matter.

And Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner, demonstrated they would be willing to collude with Russia. And Dotard showed that he willingly, would cover up any collusion.
You mean "for" a foreign power?

So it would be o.k. for him to take money so he can lift sanctions, right? Or other forms of support, for that matter.

so do yiu kust throw darts at a board?
is a president or president elect not allowed tindiscuss sanctions?

i mean you yiu libs whine about ukraine, yet it was obama who let russia take crimea

so do yiu kust throw darts at a board?
is a president or president elect not allowed tindiscuss sanctions?

i mean you yiu libs whine about ukraine, yet it was obama who let russia take crimea
"yet it was obama who let russia take crimea"

Dang this is dumb. At what point did Americans start thinking that every action of every bad actor in the world is the fault of America, for not having prevented it?

A President working with a foreign power against the interests of the nation for that President's benefit. That is called treason.
link:link:

1u9ye8.jpg
LOL Wanna bet? LOL
LOL like what?

me either, it will be president Trump with Pence as VP.

what happens to trump if he is impeached? do you even know? I do, but I bet you don't. cause you wouldn't make that statement. I truly enjoy the stupid that is the left.

Russiagate is dead.
haha.... if you say so, Shaman. I think I will refrain from betting on your predictions, which arise solely and completely from your politics and your superstitions.
The inability of the Democrats investigating to leak anything even remotely controversial tells anyone with a room temperature IQ its dead.

It's precious how you think Mueller's investigation is over.
He doesn't think that at all. We all know that as long as Trump is alive it will never be over. You will come up with lie after lie after lie. Russia for the last ten months now, lol! Trump could have gone to Mars and back.

Impeachment, resignation, heart attack, or stroke, either or all of the above is acceptable.

A President working with a foreign power against the interests of the nation for that President's benefit. That is called treason.
BTW, did you make this statement when obummer was caught on the hot mic making an arrangement with the russians?

Obama to Russia: ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’

"President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that Vladimir Putin should give him more "space" and that "[a]fter my election I have more flexibility.""

Russiagate is dead.
haha.... if you say so, Shaman. I think I will refrain from betting on your predictions, which arise solely and completely from your politics and your superstitions.
well actually it's based on seeing absolutely nothing. like the burgers from the left.
That's a pretty stupid standard. Why on Earth would you expect to be made aware of any of the evidence or details of this ongoing investigation? No, I reject your dishonest reason, which you have clearly contrived and reserved only for this situation. And doing so arises purely from your politics and superstitions. Notice a trend?

Forum List

Back