What happened?

Wait, weren't you proponent of the blue wave theory and now calling others morons?

That sure is classic!

The Democrats have won over 35 House seats and taken the majority and picked up several governorships. The Republicans have had a net gain of three Senate seats so far, possibly five, pending the outcomes in Arizona and Montana. Nobody was entirely right, but the elections favored the Democrats far better than the GOP. The Democrats destroyed their chances in the Senate when they pulled that shit with Kavanaugh.

So what... mid terms always go to the opposition party. They did completely lousy job.

Read until it sinks in: There is no blue wave. Even CNN admitted as much you are free to think the truth now.

35 seats and several governorships is only a lousy job to a partisan tard. I said all year that the midterms favor the opposition party and you guys kept laughing claiming some magical red wave was coming.

I was laughing at the stupidity of your blue wave theory.

It legit was funnier than flat earth. I take those believing in lizard people more seriously. At least they are creative.

Wait, weren't you proponent of the blue wave theory and now calling others morons?

That sure is classic!

The Democrats have won over 35 House seats and taken the majority and picked up several governorships. The Republicans have had a net gain of three Senate seats so far, possibly five, pending the outcomes in Arizona and Montana. Nobody was entirely right, but the elections favored the Democrats far better than the GOP. The Democrats destroyed their chances in the Senate when they pulled that shit with Kavanaugh.

So what... mid terms always go to the opposition party. They did completely lousy job.

Read until it sinks in: There is no blue wave. Even CNN admitted as much you are free to think the truth now.

35 seats and several governorships is only a lousy job to a partisan tard. I said all year that the midterms favor the opposition party and you guys kept laughing claiming some magical red wave was coming.
so honesty isn't within certain levels of discussion. but the fact is that midterms are 90% always won by the other party from the previous presidential win. The fact is that many republican seats were vacated by incumbents, you can't argue that point. The governor races? Well Illinois was a walk since Rauner basically flipped off conservatives a year ago. The Walker race in WI was really the only one I didn't expect to go to a democrat. That one was odd. So one. The GOP picked up senate seats, not expected. To continuously be disingenuous doesn't play well in here. But then here you are! call me surprised.

That sure is classic!

so honesty isn't within certain levels of discussion. but the fact is that midterms are 90% always won by the other party from the previous presidential win. The fact is that many republican seats were vacated by incumbents, you can't argue that point. The governor races? Well Illinois was a walk since Rauner basically flipped off conservatives a year ago. The Walker race in WI was really the only one I didn't expect to go to a democrat. That one was odd. So one. The GOP picked up senate seats, not expected. To continuously be disingenuous doesn't play well in here. But then here you are! call me surprised.

He is still arguing the blue wave theory, even though the election is over. Even though everyone has already admitted that it didn't happen and we can see it with our own eyes.

I don't think you are going to convince him with reason. We are dealing with a special one here.

That sure is classic!

He is still arguing the blue wave theory, even though the election is over. Even though everyone has already admitted that it didn't happen and we can see it with our own eyes.

I don't think you are going to convince him with reason. We are dealing with a special one here.
I find it hilarious that they can't just be honest. I mean how fking hard is that? the news tells us he isn't watching reality.

Nancy Pelosi will, once again, be two heartbeats from the Presidency. Mull on that.

Not necessarily. They have a small majority and over 40 candidates who ran said they would not support her for Speaker. We'll see if they were serious to just lying to get elected.

Nancy Pelosi will, once again, be two heartbeats from the Presidency. Mull on that.

Not necessarily. They have a small majority and over 40 candidates who ran said they would not support her for Speaker. We'll see if they were serious to just lying to get elected.
True that..but it is certain that a Democrat will be Speaker..and third in line of succession. I think it would be much better for it not to be Pelosi...someone more Moderate would be my choice.

Hillary Clinton will need to have the second part of her saga towards ultimate sore loserdom authored.

The blue wave theory has now been completely debunked, even leftist NPCs at CNN admitted the obvious. There is no blue wave.

What happened? My answer is the same as usual.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-02-at-11.12.57-PM.jpg

Same after as next election 2020.....trump.

Forum List

Back