What happens after the 2020 election?

Bloomberg, Klobuchar, and Biden are not "moderates." They just don't appear as far left as the other candidates, but you can bet their policies would be just as radical left as Bernie's or Warren's.

Last edited:
Trump would have the DOJ investigate the three stooges that led the house impeachment committee. Every single little misstep in their political careers, every single financial dealing, their nannies, the stains on their underwear. Put them under the same scrutiny and then see what happens...like impeachment, but in reverse.

In other words the Trump regime will use their political power to retaliate against perceived enemies, instead of take care of the nation. Typical.
Nope. I didn't mean that at all. And the poor poor Democrats that led this little attempted putsch? Why not investigate them, turn about is fair play. Why not?

If someone did something wrong, they should be investigated. Trump clearly did. But impeachment is a political, not legal process. No one expected him to be removed. Clinton wasn't (did he turn around and investigate the investigators?) neither was Jackson. None of the three impeached presidents in history - Trump, Clinton and Jackson were removed.

So are suggesting they go dig for dirt in retaliation for a legitimate investigation.

Sanders or Warren could never win.
Bloomberg could never get the democrat nomination
Trump will win and the US will continue to prosper
There is a portion of the anti-Trumpers that will cause chaos if he wins a second term. There are far leftists that are meaner, tougher and nastier than the far righters.

Odd. I can't count all the times I've read here that it is radical whites who do all the serial killings and stuff. Leftists will loot and burn. Blacks will beat you up and take your wallet. But it is the crazy whites who will stuff you in a trunk, take you out to a deserted house in the country, and use your skin to sew themselves a new blanket or something.

You think the Left is mean, tough and nasty? They are just crazy and out of contact with reality. They throw fits of rage when they don't get their way, because up till now, they always got their way if they stomped enough.

The hardest of the core far right are very patient. They are used to not getting their way. They are strategists --- survivalists. They watch and listen and wait. They are that well-regulated militia of Geo. Washington's ever-ready to defend America from all threats without or within. You people were so reckless, arrogant, greedy and dumb, you CREATED Donald Trump. Now you bitch. You idiots are so brazen, intemperate and over-confident, you thought you could impeach a president just because you don't like him and want him off the ballot. And the Senate nicely, kindly, gently and legally put you back in your place.

The Japanese generals sat on their emperor and told him they didn't dare invade the USA because of the hard right. The hard right was armed to the teeth, then Obama and Feinstein came along and rattled cages and they got 10X more armed. And yet you idiots still keep doing it, Washington state, New York, Virginia, and they got even more backed up.

The more the Left wrangles, the more they simply reveal their true nature to more and more people losing people by attrition leading to their own eventual self-defeat.

If it ever actually comes down to hell on earth and all out war, the far leftist radical children are rank amateurs playing with a dragon they won't know how sorry they are they pissed off until it is too late.
you are delusional. The far right militias are a bunch of uneducated white dudes with very few teeth. The far left are not much better.
People who think like you are scary. But there are idiots like you on both sides. Both thinking it can come down to violence you will win.
We should take all far right and far left idiots like you, put you in a desert and go at it. If no one returns the US will be a much better place.

Odd.
  • YOU are the one who said the left is far more dangerous and nasty than anyone realizes.
  • That the Left is far more dangerous and violent.
  • That the Left will be breaking out all hell if Trump wins that the right is unprepared and unable to deal with.
Now you call ME scary and an idiot and violent for simply telling you the hard right is patient and disciplined and will let the law and human nature work for them until as a very last resort, something more is ever needed?

I guess it's a good thing the Left still has morons like you on their side.

There is a portion of the anti-Trumpers that will cause chaos if he wins a second term. There are far leftists that are meaner, tougher and nastier than the far righters.

Odd. I can't count all the times I've read here that it is radical whites who do all the serial killings and stuff. Leftists will loot and burn. Blacks will beat you up and take your wallet. But it is the crazy whites who will stuff you in a trunk, take you out to a deserted house in the country, and use your skin to sew themselves a new blanket or something.

You think the Left is mean, tough and nasty? They are just crazy and out of contact with reality. They throw fits of rage when they don't get their way, because up till now, they always got their way if they stomped enough.

The hardest of the core far right are very patient. They are used to not getting their way. They are strategists --- survivalists. They watch and listen and wait. They are that well-regulated militia of Geo. Washington's ever-ready to defend America from all threats without or within. You people were so reckless, arrogant, greedy and dumb, you CREATED Donald Trump. Now you bitch. You idiots are so brazen, intemperate and over-confident, you thought you could impeach a president just because you don't like him and want him off the ballot. And the Senate nicely, kindly, gently and legally put you back in your place.

The Japanese generals sat on their emperor and told him they didn't dare invade the USA because of the hard right. The hard right was armed to the teeth, then Obama and Feinstein came along and rattled cages and they got 10X more armed. And yet you idiots still keep doing it, Washington state, New York, Virginia, and they got even more backed up.

The more the Left wrangles, the more they simply reveal their true nature to more and more people losing people by attrition leading to their own eventual self-defeat.

If it ever actually comes down to hell on earth and all out war, the far leftist radical children are rank amateurs playing with a dragon they won't know how sorry they are they pissed off until it is too late.
you are delusional. The far right militias are a bunch of uneducated white dudes with very few teeth. The far left are not much better.
People who think like you are scary. But there are idiots like you on both sides. Both thinking it can come down to violence you will win.
We should take all far right and far left idiots like you, put you in a desert and go at it. If no one returns the US will be a much better place.

Odd.
  • YOU are the one who said the left is far more dangerous and nasty than anyone realizes.
  • That the Left will be breaking out all hell if Trump wins that the right is unprepared and unable to deal with.
Now you call ME scary and an idiot and violent for simply telling you the hard right is patient and disciplined and will let the law and human nature work for them until as a very last resort, something more is ever needed?

Yep, Elmer Mudd Fudd IS a bit brainwashed. His raging TDS is probably the cause of this. Poor little Fudd...........

Bloomberg, Klobuchar, and Biden are not "moderates." They are just don't appear as far left as the other candidates but you can bet their policies would be just as radical left as Bernie's or Warren's.
BS, you do not know what you are talking about.

How is this intimidation?These creeps tried to illegally remove standing president extrajudicialy. The Democratic henchmen, er, leaders on the Impeachment committee are honest and above suspicion. They have nothing to hide, and would welcome a investigation by the DOJ. Because, they are as pure as the driven snow.

Odd.

You are what you hate. Same with the extreme left, they are what they hate. Both based on out of balanced thinking. I use thinking loosely.

My prediction is:
If a far left candidate wins the Presidency, Sanders or Warren, the nation will be in chaos.
If Trump wins the Presidency,the nation will be in chaos.
If a moderate wins the Presidency, Bloomberg, Klobuchar, Biden, the nation will be saved.

Bloomberg, Biden, are moderates? Are you on crack?

Trump has saved the nation already, and apparently he has saved it from dopes like you.

major TDS when Mr Trump wins
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Along with much eating and drinking and fun

..........I use thinking loosely.

That is painfully obvious

Last edited:

Odd.

You are what you hate. Same with the extreme left, they are what they hate. Both based on out of balanced thinking. I use thinking loosely.

I am what I hate? Then I must be nothing.

All the hate is in the Left. They've been showcasing it for years and years. People on the right are merely trying to defend themselves before it gets any farther out of hand because they are constantly under attack.

As to your thinking, what you describe is akin to diarrhea. I've known for a long time you've had crap running out of your ears.

I am what I hate? Then I must be nothing.

All the hate is in the Left. They've been showcasing it for years and years. People on the right are merely trying to defend themselves before it gets any farther out of hand because they are constantly under attack.

As to your thinking, what you describe is akin to diarrhea. I've known for a long time you've had crap running out of your ears.

Right on

Trump would have the DOJ investigate the three stooges that led the house impeachment committee. Every single little misstep in their political careers, every single financial dealing, their nannies, the stains on their underwear. Put them under the same scrutiny and then see what happens...like impeachment, but in reverse.

In other words the Trump regime will use their political power to retaliate against perceived enemies, instead of take care of the nation. Typical.
Nope. I didn't mean that at all. And the poor poor Democrats that led this little attempted putsch? Why not investigate them, turn about is fair play. Why not?

If someone did something wrong, they should be investigated. Trump clearly did. But impeachment is a political, not legal process. No one expected him to be removed. Clinton wasn't (did he turn around and investigate the investigators?) neither was Jackson. None of the three impeached presidents in history - Trump, Clinton and Jackson were removed.

So are suggesting they go dig for dirt in retaliation for a legitimate investigation.
I agree. What, remind me, did Trump do? I want facts, not opinions or the Democrats little gas-lighting and obfuscations. Trump is unpopular with the democrats. The Democrats would have been better off challenging Trump's mental stability or his
pathological nature that would invalidate him. But then again that would invalidate 90% of the liberal democrat candidates as well, and we cant have that, can we?

Bloomberg, Klobuchar, and Biden are not "moderates." They are just don't appear as far left as the other candidates but you can bet their policies would be just as radical left as Bernie's or Warren's.

So would you call Barack Obama a "moderate"? The same Barack Obama who the farthest left-wing President this country has ever seen?

Odd.

That's a zen/Buddhist thing.. I am sure liberals are well familiar with the concept...Karma.
Great, whatever you want to call it is this goof ball is what he hates. Not everyone is what he or she hates. It is called emotional maturity.

So would you call Barack Obama a "moderate"? The same Barack Obama who the farthest left-wing President this country has ever seen?
Obama was a moderate in today's Democratic party. Look at his policies not what others define him as. He is not conservative.

Obama was a moderate in today's Democratic party. Look at his policies not what others define him as. He is not conservative.

By today's standards, he would have been a "Moderate." But after he won the presidency, his policies were very far left. Given how far left the Democrats have moved since then, Bloomberg, Klobuchar, and Biden would do everything they could to stay within the good graces of the radical Democrat Party.

My prediction is:
If a far left candidate wins the Presidency, Sanders or Warren, the nation will be in chaos.
If Trump wins the Presidency,the nation will be in chaos.
If a moderate wins the Presidency, Bloomberg, Klobuchar, Biden, the nation will be saved.

The race for 2024 starts.

An example of democratic insanity that led us unfortunate mortals to vote for Trump. Sanctuary cities. Created WITHOUT our approval, knowledge or anything remotely tied to the democratic process. Democrats did that. That should be investigated, just like their impeachment boogaloo. If they did it fairly & legaly, they got nothing to hide.

......The Democrats would have been better off challenging Trump's mental stability.....

You think he's unstable? Why?
Please. Bernie Sanders kids think putting people in gulags is ok. And Warren thinks shes an Indian. The liberal candidates verge on being total and compete lunatics. And their polices verge on either being demagogic or insane, take you pick. Trump has his issues, but the Democrats have lost their minds completely.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back