What happens after the 2020 election?

By today's standards, he would have been a "Moderate." But after he won the presidency, his policies were very far left. Given how far left the Democrats have moved since then, Bloomberg, Klobuchar, and Biden would do everything they could to stay within the good graces of the radical Democrat Party.
That is propaganda to protect Trump. They are moderates. Trump uses lies to create fear. The truth will defeat Trump.
He-he, Mr. Fudd strikes out AGAIN!
Then you agree that the truth will defeat Trump?
No way, ya knucklehead. Trump IS the truth, he has done NOTHING wrong. You just struck out AGAIN, Mr. Fudd.
God help you if you think Trump is the truth. I may be a knucklehead for absolutely thinking Trump is the anti-Christ but he is the anti-Christ.
If you want to abandon morals and ethics to support a President that may put more money in your pocket, God help you. The common theme is God help you, because I cannot.
And Mr. Fudd strikes out one MORE time! You are one DUMB individual. Good luck with that.

That is propaganda to protect Trump. They are moderates. Trump uses lies to create fear. The truth will defeat Trump.
He-he, Mr. Fudd strikes out AGAIN!
Then you agree that the truth will defeat Trump?
No way, ya knucklehead. Trump IS the truth, he has done NOTHING wrong. You just struck out AGAIN, Mr. Fudd.
God help you if you think Trump is the truth. I may be a knucklehead for absolutely thinking Trump is the anti-Christ but he is the anti-Christ.
If you want to abandon morals and ethics to support a President that may put more money in your pocket, God help you. The common theme is God help you, because I cannot.
And Mr. Fudd strikes out one MORE time! You are one DUMB individual. Good luck with that.
If the DUMB call you DUMB you are brilliant.

My prediction is:
If a far left candidate wins the Presidency, Sanders or Warren, the nation will be in chaos.
If Trump wins the Presidency,the nation will be in chaos.
If a moderate wins the Presidency, Bloomberg, Klobuchar, Biden, the nation will be saved.
As long as trump doesn’t cheat I’ll accept whatever the vote is. And I’ll accept any legislation the republicans pass no questions asked. Want to cut social security 25%? Medicare? Let’s do it

The main media already has cheated

So the election has already been rigged and must be stopped

My prediction is:
If a far left candidate wins the Presidency, Sanders or Warren, the nation will be in chaos.
If a moderate wins the Presidency, Bloomberg, Klobuchar, Biden, the nation will be saved.
As long as trump doesn’t cheat I’ll accept whatever the vote is. And I’ll accept any legislation the republicans pass no questions asked. Want to cut social security 25%? Medicare? Let’s do it

The main media already has cheated

So the election has already been rigged and must be stopped
how has the "main"media cheated? By telling the truth?

My prediction is:
If Trump wins the Presidency, the left will remain in chaos.
If a moderate wins the Presidency, Bloomberg, Klobuchar, Biden, we'd have replaced one of our greatest presidents with another loser, especially if it's Biden.

I fixed the options for you

My prediction is:
If a moderate wins the Presidency, Bloomberg, Klobuchar, Biden, we'd have replaced one of our greatest presidents with another loser, especially if it's Biden.

real funny. Actually real scary. Trump is the anti-Christ.

My prediction is:

real funny. Actually real scary. Trump is the anti-Christ.

That right?

All dems kill themselves?
28% of population are democrats, 28% of the population are Republicans and 41% of the population are independent.
A majority of people that do not like Trump are not Democrats. There are Democrats who voted for Trump.
In the impeachment of Trump the vast number of government workers that came forward were conservatives.
You cannot get more conservative or Republican than John Bolton and John Kelley. They were the loudest voices last week saying what Trump has done is wrong. It is the Trump cult against everyone else. Trump has blown up the Republican party, he has blown up Washington and the Democrats blew them self up. Now the pieces have to come back together.
When you blow things up there is chaos. Trump's specialty is blowing things up, not putting them back together.
Brilliant
28% of population are democrats, 28% of the population are Republicans and 41% of the population are independent.
A majority of people that do not like Trump are not Democrats. There are Democrats who voted for Trump.
In the impeachment of Trump the vast number of government workers that came forward were conservatives.
You cannot get more conservative or Republican than John Bolton and John Kelley. They were the loudest voices last week saying what Trump has done is wrong. It is the Trump cult against everyone else. Trump has blown up the Republican party, he has blown up Washington and the Democrats blew them self up. Now the pieces have to come back together.
When you blow things up there is chaos. Trump's specialty is blowing things up, not putting them back together.

The problem with these so called moderates on the democratic ticket, 1) if they get elected they’re going to appease the very far left now democrat base 2) they’re actually not really moderates

Bloomberg does not have national appeal.
Where do you come up with the fact that Bloomberg does not have national appeal.
His platform is gun confiscation, open borders, health care for illegals, global warming and shutting down coal mines. That didn't even work for Hillary. Seeing Bloomie's endless campaign ads, why are so many pro Trump?

Bloomie's history is slurpee grabbing and salt shaker stealing. It may sell in New York City but has no national appeal.

Where do you come up with the fact that Bloomberg does not have national appeal.
His platform is gun confiscation, open borders, health care for illegals, global warming and shutting down coal mines. That didn't even work for Hillary. Seeing Bloomie's endless campaign ads, why are so many pro Trump?

Bloomie's history is slurpee grabbing and salt shaker stealing. It may sell in New York City but has no national appeal.
Hillary received more votes than Trump. 64% of voters want stricter gun laws. He is more successful businessman than Trump. he is more ethical and moral than Trump. he does not grab women by the pussy. How can you not vote for him?

The problem with these so called moderates on the democratic ticket, 1) if they get elected they’re going to appease the very far left now democrat base 2) they’re actually not really moderates
They are moderates. Aspects of Trumpism has gone so far to the right nothing looks moderate. There are aspects of Trumpism cannot be compared to anything close to conservatism. It is closer to fascism.

The democrats are fractured so badly that there is no way they can win an election and they know it. The Bernie communists will never vote for anyone else. They are threatening to burn cities down. The more mainstream democrats will not vote for a communist.

Hillary received more votes than Trump. 64% of voters want stricter gun laws. He is more successful businessman than Trump. he is more ethical and moral than Trump. he does not grab women by the pussy. How can you not vote for him?
He's a gun grabber who is ignorant enough to believe in man caused global warming. He wants to bring the world's filth to our cities and support them
Bloomie is a fool. A court jester.

Fudd fears chaos. There's chaos at any historical crossroads.

The antidote to that is the restoration of order.
KAGA, baby!

My prediction is:
How in the hell is Bloomberg a moderate!? The man banned salt and big gulps!

Forum List

Back