What happens if Flynn wiretap was illegal?

problem with your statement is Flynn was NEVER wire tapped....

The Russian Ambassador Kislyak was legally being monitored/tapped.

Flynn happened to call him... but Kislyak has been monitored for years if not decades and Flynn would have been aware of that as a former DIA director....unless he simply was stupefied by some act of God or simply suffered from a brain fart???

Or, maybe arrogant enough to think president Trump would protect him somehow, from his lawlessness, because he was covering up something harmful to Trump or family by lying to the FBI??? :dunno:

Pushing the ''illegal to tape Flynn angle''

WOULD MOST CERTAINLY have been used by Flynn's lawyers to get everything thrown out, IF they Could have used it legally....
And you think everything has been conducted above board.
The bit about spying on political opponents is espionage.
They talk about this plea-bargain being just the tip of the iceberg, but this espionage is the real conspiracy.
Nevermind that the same FBI agent that did a terrible job interviewing Hillary was a strong Hillary supporter and was also on the Mueller team investigating Trump, and conveniently a Trump Hater.....an obvious conflict of interest.
there was no spying or eavesdropping on Flynn, the Repubs in congress already investigated such.

As far as the guy that was fired during the summer BY MUELLER, Mueller did the right thing by removing him as soon as he found out.

Good for Mueller, it shows he does not want anyone tainting this investigation....he's a straight Ace.

Flynn happened to call him... but Kislyak has been monitored for years if not decades and Flynn would have been aware of that as a former DIA director....unless he simply was stupefied by some act of God or simply suffered from a brain fart???

Or, maybe arrogant enough to think president Trump would protect him somehow, from his lawlessness, because he was covering up something harmful to Trump or family by lying to the FBI??? :dunno:

WOULD MOST CERTAINLY have been used by Flynn's lawyers to get everything thrown out, IF they Could have used it legally....
They talk about this plea-bargain being just the tip of the iceberg, but this espionage is the real conspiracy.
Nevermind that the same FBI agent that did a terrible job interviewing Hillary was a strong Hillary supporter and was also on the Mueller team investigating Trump, and conveniently a Trump Hater.....an obvious conflict of interest.
there was no spying or eavesdropping on Flynn, the Repubs in congress already investigated such.

As far as the guy that was fired during the summer BY MUELLER, Mueller did the right thing by removing him as soon as he found out.

Good for Mueller, it shows he does not want anyone tainting this investigation....he's a straight Ace.
He let the guy go last Summer but only now admits that this guy was on his team. From what I've seen Mueller has his team packed with these types, but you libs claim Mueller is some conservative. Horseshit!!!
Mueller is trying this case in the media. He's trying to flip suspects and trying to cause panic in the White House. Neither is going to happen because THEY HAVE NO CRIME!!!

Illegal unmasking, and whatnot.
:dunno:

The wiretap is no more illegal than it is that Trump is not subject to obstruction of justice.

We are weaponizing our intelligence apparatus to attack political enemies.

How adorable...sounds very HITLER to me.
If illegal, then all resultant evidence is inadmissible. It would be considered "fruit of the tainted tree". In addition, any evidence obtained consequently from discovery based upon tainted evidence is also inadmissible.

Easy to tell.

Was there a court order?

If yes- legal.

If not- not legal.

Was there a court order?

A court order doesn't make it legal.

What if the court order was issued based on lies?
then you're digging too far and stop it. :)

There is no illegality in the unmasking with the wire tap.

The FBI and the federal judiciary are working up criminal libel charges for those who are considering filing unmasking suits.

FISA would disagree with you.

Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans

The wiretap is no more illegal than it is that Trump is not subject to obstruction of justice.
The unmasking was the issue.
If a traitor is talking to the Russians, you don't want the traitor unmasked?

Then you are a traitor, too.

We done here?

traitor to the country or one mans policies?

if you say that one man is the president great. we use that as a baseline and now the same "respect" need to be shown to trump. FISA has said what they did was wrong. since they're the ones who issue these warrants then i'll take them at their word to know more about this than *any* of us in here.

the next question i ask is - if trump now does this as freely as obama did, do you, and in particular, the left, still have no issue with it?

We done here?

if you say that one man is the president great. we use that as a baseline and now the same "respect" need to be shown to trump. FISA has said what they did was wrong. since they're the ones who issue these warrants then i'll take them at their word to know more about this than *any* of us in here.

the next question i ask is - if trump now does this as freely as obama did, do you, and in particular, the left, still have no issue with it?
Once again, our government was not spying on Flynn. They were wiretapping the Russians.

If you don't want to be caught talking to the Russians, DON'T CALL THEM!

We done here?

Once again, our government was not spying on Flynn. They were wiretapping the Russians.

pretty narrow focus geared to see 1 thing, to me anyway.

why is it so wrong to talk to the russians? and if wrong, why did obama do it and get caught on tape making deals of his own? so simply talking to russia can't be the issue or all in our gov would be guilty.

and if this were "ok" then i believe FISA wouldn't go on record indicating otherwise. since again they issue the damn warrants, they know before ANY of us.

We are weaponizing our intelligence apparatus to attack political enemies.

How adorable...sounds very HITLER to me.
If illegal, then all resultant evidence is inadmissible. It would be considered "fruit of the tainted tree". In addition, any evidence obtained consequently from discovery based upon tainted evidence is also inadmissible.

Easy to tell.

Was there a court order?

If yes- legal.

If not- not legal.

Was there a court order?

A court order doesn't make it legal.

What if the court order was issued based on lies?

Yes, a court order does make it legal - even if the court order was based on false intelligence.

If a judge orders a warrant to search my home for drugs, and no drugs are found, that does not make the warrant "illegal" - even if they used a tip that later turned out to be a lie as the basis.

Yes, a court order does make it legal - even if the court order was based on false intelligence.

If a judge orders a warrant to search my home for drugs, and no drugs are found, that does not make the warrant "illegal" - even if they used a false tip as the basis.
It makes any findings inadmissible.

We done here?

pretty narrow focus geared to see 1 thing, to me anyway.

why is it so wrong to talk to the russians? and if wrong, why did obama do it and get caught on tape making deals of his own? so simply talking to russia can't be the issue or all in our gov would be guilty.

and if this were "ok" then i believe FISA wouldn't go on record indicating otherwise. since again they issue the damn warrants, they know before ANY of us.
Wow.

I can't believe this has to be explained.

Do you know what the difference is between Obama and Flynn? Do you understand the Logan Act?

The PRESIDENT'S job is to negotiate with other nations, and to punish hostile nations.

As an outsider looking in, it was NOT Flynn's job to undermine our government's dealings with a hostile nation.

IT's funny how you people keep moving the goalposts.

First, it's Flynn was tapped. Then when it is explained that Flynn wasn't tapped, it's the unmasking of Flynn. And then you come along and toss in some completely unrelated shit about spying on Americans.

Here's the funniest thing of all: Trump has literally embraced the police state with both hands.

trump_orb.jpg

Forum List

Back