What happens if they both die??

True, in 2008 Biden was worth a whooping $24k.
WTF?..............$24,000

September 12 2008
The Obama campaign released 10 years of Sen. Joe Biden's tax returns today. You can see them here. As the returns show, Biden makes a relatively modest income compared to his Senate colleagues.

There are a few reasons for this: Neither Biden nor his wife, Jill, with whom he filed jointly, have enormous personal wealth. Jill is a teacher – not a high-paying job. And Biden has been in the Senate for almost his entire working career, unlike many of his colleagues who have worked in the private sector for a larger paycheck.

Joint income between Biden and his wife Jill rose from $215,000 to $249,000 between 1998 and 2006. These numbers reflect the total of Joe Biden's Senate salary, his Widener University School of Law teaching salary, and Jill Biden's teaching salary.

The Bidens give little to charity. 2007, in which they donated $995, was their most generous year, though in other years Biden donated honoraria from talk shows which were valued at higher amounts.

No one over 70 should be allowed to hold public office. Mandatory retirement.
Really?
All of that wisdom you want to just throw away?
I think that nobody under 30 should be allowed to vote, seeing as how the under 30 are mostly responsible for electing Obama and Biden.
Thanks to them we face 10 years of hardship that we never would have suffered if they hadn't.

Really?
I think that nobody under 30 should be allowed to vote, seeing as how the under 30 are mostly responsible for electing Obama and Biden.
Thanks to them we face 10 years of hardship that we never would have suffered if they hadn't.
The hardships were because of Bush and Trump.
Two of the dumbest presidents the US, has ever had.

Really?
70 is a perfectly acceptable age to expect people to retire at. Move aside and let a younger man take over.

Show a single source where Pelosi refused security……

A pair of House Republicans are calling on Democrat Rep. Nancy Pelosi to testify about security failures that occurred at the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan. 6, 2021.

“The reason there wasn’t a proper security presence on that day goes right to the speaker’s staff and the speaker’s office. As you go back and look at the communications, there’s this pattern that develops where the Sergeant of Arms is meeting with Pelosi’s staff. Many of those meetings, Republican staff wasn’t allowed to be there, but they had this pattern where everything had to run through her office, her staff, before the Sergeant of Arms could make a decision,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said when speaking about House Republicans’ report detailing security failures at the Capitol that day.

Last edited:
WTF?..............$24,000

September 12 2008
The Obama campaign released 10 years of Sen. Joe Biden's tax returns today. You can see them here. As the returns show, Biden makes a relatively modest income compared to his Senate colleagues.

There are a few reasons for this: Neither Biden nor his wife, Jill, with whom he filed jointly, have enormous personal wealth. Jill is a teacher – not a high-paying job. And Biden has been in the Senate for almost his entire working career, unlike many of his colleagues who have worked in the private sector for a larger paycheck.

Joint income between Biden and his wife Jill rose from $215,000 to $249,000 between 1998 and 2006. These numbers reflect the total of Joe Biden's Senate salary, his Widener University School of Law teaching salary, and Jill Biden's teaching salary.

The Bidens give little to charity. 2007, in which they donated $995, was their most generous year, though in other years Biden donated honoraria from talk shows which were valued at higher amounts.
Lol! We are talking net worth, This is what I found, Joseph R Jr Biden- Net Worth - Personal Finances It’s not what you make, it is what you keep.

Through his career in the Senate, Biden accumulated minimal wealth. Both he and his wife survived on Government incomes.

Once he became Vice President and later President, they accumulated much more personal wealth through book deals and speaking engagements.

Biden has no business related income

Nice try Skippy

But nowhere in your link does it show Pelosi was ever asked to expand security on Jan 6 and declined

That is your claim
No, dipshit.
It explains the simple fact that Pelosi was in charge of security.
I can show you plenty of evidence that she declined help and had a film crew filming her trying to call for help when it was too late.
The whole deal was a setup.
If the Capital police under the direction of Nancy Pelosi had shown more restraint, nothing would have happened.
Instead they invited protesters inside to create a fake riot, which halted the proceedings right when the GOP was about to show evidence of election fraud, and then she attacked those protesters forcing them to defend themselves. Two women were murdered inside the Capital. One unarmed woman was shot in cold-blood, and another beaten to death that was claimed to be a drug overdose.
No police officers died, yet they claim several did.

No, dipshit.
I can show you plenty of evidence that she declined help and had a film crew filming her trying to call for help when it was too late.
If the Capital police under the direction of Nancy Pelosi had shown more restraint, nothing would have happened.
Instead they invited protesters inside to create a fake riot, which halted the proceedings right when the GOP was about to show evidence of election fraud, and then she attacked those protesters forcing them to defend themselves. Two women were murdered inside the Capital. One unarmed woman was shot in cold-blood, and another beaten to death that was claimed to be a drug overdose.
OK

Show us where Pelosi was asked to provide more security on Jan 6 and declined

Why didn’t Trump call off his mob once they turned violent?

No, dipshit.
Holy crap.
When are you going to expose the lizard people?

OK

Show us where Pelosi was asked to provide more security on Jan 6 and declined

Why didn’t Trump call off his mob once they turned violent?
Trump tried to call them off....but of course he was cut off and unable to communicate with anyone.
You seem to have forgotten that simple fact.

It is a fact that Pelosi turned down every offer from Trump to beef up security.
You just want someone to serve it up to you on a silver platter.

Trump tried to call them off....but of course he was cut off and unable to communicate with anyone.
You seem to have forgotten that simple fact.

It is a fact that Pelosi turned down every offer from Trump to beef up security.
You just want someone to serve it up to you on a silver platter.

Trump was cut off?
Pelosi turned down extra security

Now you are just making shit up

That's right. Keep being an ignorant sheep.
Sure............................

efcdd4418f88fddfdd2f9fa8d0c15a4f.jpeg

Trump was cut off?
Pelosi turned down extra security

Now you are just making shit up
I'm simply relating what has been reported and then fact-checked all to hell by the corrupt media bought and paid for my Soros.

I have the ability to remember what has been reported longer than 72 hrs. I'm not a fool. You assume that most people are just interested in the next shiny object you throw out to them.
You commie bastards think that most of us don't have long memories, and you count on that when you gaslight us after the truth comes out.

Forum List

Back